Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,760 members, 7,802,321 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

10 Reasons Foreign Ladies Should Not Date Searching4love!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Foreign Ladies Should Not Date Searching4love!!! (1133 Views)

Meet Nigeria Teenager Who Has Won Affection From Foreign Ladies Online / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? / 10 Reasons Foreign Ladies Should Not Date Searching4love!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Foreign Ladies Should Not Date Searching4love!!! by K9blunt(f): 10:45am On Mar 30, 2015
Am not hear to bash him but to state facts o
foreign ladies/women because here in Nigeria we have cool and matured sane guys in Nigeria so don't get to generalize when or if (big if!) you come across our opposite. Here are the reasons ;
1 - he whines about his predicament in the cloth of foreign girls are better,
2 - he's broke and needs you ladies to bail him out ,
3 - he doesn't have better things to do,
4 - he watches too much foreign make belief movies,
5 - he escaped from yabaleft (the Nigerian popular psychiatric hospital)
6 - he got dumped by a girl who couldn't cope with his negative attitude,
7 - he still lives with his parents and can't imagine footing his own bills,
8 - he believes you ladies should do the whole work of pleasing him without him lifting a finger,
9 - he's just plain immatured ,
10 - over to NL people who think the same way and feel searching4love needs serious help.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Foreign Ladies Should Not Date Searching4love!!! by MaLAdyy(f): 10:54am On Mar 30, 2015
Who is sesrching4love ? sad
Re: 10 Reasons Foreign Ladies Should Not Date Searching4love!!! by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 30, 2015
Thank you poster!

You just made my day. lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Foreign Ladies Should Not Date Searching4love!!! by K9blunt(f): 11:14am On Mar 30, 2015
exquisitelady02:
Thank you poster!

You just made my day. lol
Youre welcome sis.
Re: 10 Reasons Foreign Ladies Should Not Date Searching4love!!! by Hazardd(m): 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Foreign Ladies Should Not Date Searching4love!!! by pTomz(m): 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
in case
Re: 10 Reasons Foreign Ladies Should Not Date Searching4love!!! by vjsmiles: 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
and i come again saying you are an idiot(with emphasis) for opening a stale thread as this...
what in the fvvvcking hell is wrong with this rotten sperm product?
quote me again

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Foreign Ladies Should Not Date Searching4love!!! by K9blunt(f): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
vjsmiles:
and i come again saying you are an idiot(with emphasis) for opening a stale thread as this...
what in the fvvvcking hell is wrong with this rotten sperm product?
quote me again
there is a wise saying my mom told me *kisses moms cheek*
never share words with a fool or you'll be seen as one. so heeding that advise, vjtroll GO GET A JOB! grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Foreign Ladies Should Not Date Searching4love!!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
10 reasons why you shouldn't date online ever, lol
Re: 10 Reasons Foreign Ladies Should Not Date Searching4love!!! by vjsmiles: 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
K9blunt:

there is a wise saying my mom told me *kisses moms cheek*
never share words with a fool or you'll be seen as one. so heeding that advise, vjtroll GO GET A JOB! grin
i have you where i want you...
study peoples previous post before quoting(ever)
now cunter Bleep off my mentions...
i'm done with you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Foreign Ladies Should Not Date Searching4love!!! by K9blunt(f): 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
vjsmiles:
i have you where i want you...
study peoples previous post before quoting(ever)
now cunter Bleep off my mentions...
i'm done with you
ki le leyi soro
nigga you stop mentioning me and I will do same. little troll that only browses NL for a living.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Foreign Ladies Should Not Date Searching4love!!! by vjsmiles: 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
K9blunt:

ki le leyi soro
nigga you stop mentioning me and I will do same. little troll that only browses NL for a living.
oh well..
the bad breathed smelling cunter.....
go fuvk the brains outa your boy cousin.....you incester...faggoted person....
im done with you.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Foreign Ladies Should Not Date Searching4love!!! by K9blunt(f): 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
vjsmiles:
oh well..
the bad breathed smelling cunter.....
go fuvk the brains outa your boy cousin.....you incester...faggoted person....
im done with you.....
have you heard of lesser sins? I don't think so, at least I don't sodomize my little brother. oh is it because he won't get to complain about your rottening penis because he's not more than 6years?
smh , improve you skinny thug with S.T.V in your brain.
Am done when you are. dumdum

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Foreign Ladies Should Not Date Searching4love!!! by vjsmiles: 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
K9blunt:

have you heard of lesser sins? I don't think so, at least I don't sodomize my little brother. oh is it because he won't get to complain about your rottening penis because he's not more than 6years?
smh , improve you skinny thug with S.T.V in your brain.
Am done when you are. dumdum
that pig that takes his bath with beans water after 6days grin grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons Foreign Ladies Should Not Date Searching4love!!! by deskossy(m): 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
Rainess:
10 reasons why you shouldn't date online ever, lol
u cannot say ever...cos more often than not it works
Re: 10 Reasons Foreign Ladies Should Not Date Searching4love!!! by vjsmiles: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
K9blunt where are you? angry
scared your smelling pusssy off?
Re: 10 Reasons Foreign Ladies Should Not Date Searching4love!!! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
deskossy:
u cannot say ever...cos more often than not it works

I think it only works if you meet the person online then meet them in person soon after. Once you develop feelings online... you don't know if that person is how they are portraying themselves.. and once you meet you might be very disappointed to find that out
Re: 10 Reasons Foreign Ladies Should Not Date Searching4love!!! by deskossy(m): 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
Rainess:

I think it only works if you meet the person online then meet them in person soon after. Once you develop feelings online... you don't know if that person is how they are portraying themselves.. and once you meet you might be very disappointed to find that out
u are absolutely right.cos d best ways of meeting people this days,especially future partners, is gradually shifting online.
Re: 10 Reasons Foreign Ladies Should Not Date Searching4love!!! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
deskossy:
u are absolutely right.cos d best ways of meeting people this days,especially future partners, is gradually shifting online.

It's definitely a good place to meet people. I just don't think forming a romantic relationship with someone before you meet them works out very often, usually ends in heartbreak from what I've seen.

Glad you agree grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Foreign Ladies Should Not Date Searching4love!!! by deskossy(m): 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
Rainess:

It's definitely a good place to meet people. I just don't think forming a romantic relationship with someone before you meet them works out very often, usually ends in heartbreak from what I've seen.

Glad you agree grin grin
yes!why would someone form a romantic relationship online without seeing d person. .i think it's bullshit. That's why I'm usually pretty straightforward whenever I'm online wooing a girl. ..no time for stress please grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Still Believe That A Baby Would Tie A Guy Down....... / The Best Country To Work As A Prostitute, Revealed / Guys Be Honest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.