Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,451 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! (51651 Views)

How Ladies Sometimes Are Responsible For Men Cheating / How To Win With Cheating: My Wife Cheated On Me / SHOCKING! 12 Surprising Facts About Men Cheating... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 30, 2015
The matter is complex. I don't really know why men cheat. I don't!

And the shocking aspect is, most of their cheating partners are usually less attractive and appealing than their legitimate partners!

Na so e be!

MY EXPERIENCE

If someone had told me before then that I would be sexually involved with a girl other than my woman, I would have dismissed it without thinking. But it happened. A disciplined and a morally sound guy like me shouldn't have fallen for this trap. But like a rat caught in a glue trap, I fell. And helplessly so.

Had gone to the office that beautiful morning. A colleague of mine had invited this babe from another unit. Believe me, she has some of the most humongous bosoms mortal man will ever see.

Was particularly salivating when my guy gave me the signal they weren't into anything. A caveat I needed to leverage. We got talking. Innocent chat. Somehow, she dropped her mobile number for me secretly. Still didn't believed what I was being dragged into.

The calls started. The texts poured. By now, I knew I would fall. But wetin I go do? The sight of those voluptuous mammary glands excited my appetite and the Adamic nature was ignited. Seriously, I was more fascinated with her pointers than I was with her entire being. Wetin concern person! My corrupt nature was getting stronger than my conscience. My Convictions gave way for my randiness. It was a question of time before I will plateau into something I would never believe I did.

Probably she was attracted by my work status. Some of them like money sha! Exchange things.
With every passing moment, I was ravished by the thought of sleeping and having a short nap on those massive glands.

At the deal day, e be like play! Me don arrange small corner after work. Babe don set! Me too don set. Moving into the apartment, and the prospect of seeing those mega balloons was epic ectasy. Thought seeing them struggle to bulge from her clothes was enough...It was nothing compared to having her release them in my face from the bra prisons they have been hitherto walled and caged. God! Have mercy! I spent more time drilling them than I did the main job. The rest na story. ..

Till date, I couldn't tell what caused. Overconfidence? I don't know. It's that complex.
To make matters worse, we didn't ever get that friendship beyond that point. I just got what I wanted- a quick taste at her. That was all. No emotional connection. No feelings. No attachment. Just PURE LUST! Just SEX. Even the lady in question knew it wont go beyond that.

MY LESSONS

Curiously, this event happened when my woman and I were having serious emotional issues. All the same, NO EXCUSES! I accept my foolishness and responsibility. Maybe, there was some emotional lacuna; maybe it was just a coincidence.

That event showed me my weakness, and my inability to always believe in my natural strength when Delilahs come calling. Till date, I haven't towed that path again. The guilt that followed was far weightier than the momentary burst of pleasure I enjoyed.

Now, I try as much as possible to QUICKLY end any dispute with my woman it gets any further. I hardly allow any problems between us to degenerate to a low point where we become emotionally alienated from each other. I'm responsible for my life. The actions/inactions from my woman should not be allowed to drive me into another woman's bosom. Its a decision I took back then. Its still working for me.....

I have vowed never to follow those errand emotions anymore. Being keeping that promise for over 4 years! Men cheat because they WANT to. Nothing more!

Conclusion: The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God us eternal life!

108 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Ab025(m): 11:22am On Mar 30, 2015
hmmm.....no be only you o, big boobs get power well o, but at the end of the day, it all goes down to whether you really had true feelings for the lady or just the boobs. And most times its just the boobs.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 30, 2015
Hmmmmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ab025:
hmmm.....no be only you o, big boobs get power well o, but at the end of the day, it all goes down to whether you really had true feelings for the lady or just the boobs. And most times its just the boobs.

Believe me if I tell you I still struggle whenever I see those mega boobs. Somehow, I dey control myself!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Adesiji77: 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
@dearpreye, thanks for sharing your experience with us.

This is instructive as well as inspiring and it deserves FP so that we men can learn from this.

Over to you @Ishilove, lalasticlala, Seun, farano

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by passionate88: 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
If I ever get into a relationship, I pray to remain faithful to my girl. So help me God

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
You have a conscience which still pricks you. Good.

But can you say the same about "your" woman? Heck! Can the women say the same about themselves?

I bet there's a man out there who's beating his chest calling that slut (yes, SLUT!) you slept with "his" LOVER...while she decieves him into believing she's a saint.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by ivyT(f): 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
passionate88:
If I ever get into a relationship, I pray to remain faithful to my girl. So help me God

A mighty amen=AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by ivyT(f): 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
You have a conscience which still pricks you. Good.

But can you say the same about "your" woman? Heck! Can the women say the same about themselves?

I bet there's a man out there who's beating his chest calling that slut (yes, SLUT!) you slept with "his" LOVER...while she decieves him into believing she's a saint.

Using binominal probability, there is a 50/50 equality dat she ain't/is cheating_I mean d Ops' gf

SonOfWorefa,why do u always love to castigate d female species in all romance threads and beyond_*don't step on d tail of a tigress* cool

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
Having sexual relations with another woman just made you realise how much you value your woman, cheating can be a healthy boost if done right cool

12 Likes

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Peaceemerald: 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
I hope u v learnt ur lesson. Cheating can b addictive i tell u, even if u regret it, u may do it again

3 Likes

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Ishilove: 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
dearpreye:
The matter is complex. I don't really know why men cheat. I don't!

And the shocking aspect is, most of their cheating partners are usually less attractive and appealing than their legitimate partners!

Na so e be!

Conclusion: The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God us eternal life!
Tah,sharrap dia! If I use one of my sizeable 'glands' to slap you ehn, you go get concussion. angry

So in essence you used and dumped her? You lusted after her massive boobs and your obsessesion was only cured when you finally saw them... After 'drilling' the mammary organs without mercy, the lady is no longer attractive.

*sigh*

Ladies, this is a very big lesson. You cannot use punny or boobs to tie a man down because there's nothing you have that the next lady does not have. Be wise so that men like dearpreye will not use the fountain of your youth to satisfy their raging lusts.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by bebe2(f): 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
take this rubbish out of fp,

Today is an important day in Nigeria, not a time for trivial matters
angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by lion042(m): 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
Kudos bro, i love big boobs too

1 Like

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by adorablevic: 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
Glad u learnt ur lesson....wondering if that's d same thing delaying jega lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by NaLaugh: 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hilarious title. Big boobs?.. some pics would be nice cool

1 Like

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Dopeyomi(m): 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
Okay that's the power of big boobz ąήđ extra large Oranges!
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Paulfish: 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
I see...
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Misogynist2014(m): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
I don't believe.
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Jostico: 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
oloshi
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by hotgunz(m): 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
Date me and I promise I wouldn't hurt or cheat on you
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by steffans(m): 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
its sad....

guys ehen...

1 Like

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by saasala(m): 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
The only thing on my mind is election, if you like go rape cossy, na your own be that

So far Jega has announced result of 8 states and Buhari is winning by 1 million. 1.8m to 800k

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by Motolank: 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
Please what is delaying Jega guys? Big boobs?

1 Like

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by peteruuu(m): 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
grin grin #TeamBigBoobs cheesy
Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by ochoa(m): 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
Big boobs = flat ass Big ass = small boobs Big boobs and Big
ass = ugly face No boob no ass = pretty face Somewhat accurate

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! by jnrbayano(m): 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook / Husband-to-be Stares At Fiancee's Bums In Pre-wedding Photos / What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.