Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,895 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Powder/foundation Darker Than My Colour - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Powder/foundation Darker Than My Colour (1106 Views)

Mikel Obi Foundation Emerges Miss Charity Ambassador 2015/ 2016 / Pic. This Cream Has Made My Body Darker / Best Cream Or Lotion To Give The Skin Chocolate Colour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powder/foundation Darker Than My Colour by sweerie(f): 11:40am On Mar 30, 2015
I bought milani foundation and powder a shade darker than my colour, please what do I do?
Re: Powder/foundation Darker Than My Colour by fejioguma(f): 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
Is it too late to return
Re: Powder/foundation Darker Than My Colour by ChloesMakeover(f): 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
@sweerie, try and give it to someone who is that color or sell it so you can buy your right color. before you buy again, make sure you let the seller test for you so you can get your right shade, and check the color match under natural light. if the seller can't do a test for you, then ask a makeup artist who is very familiar with milani so she can tell u d right shade to use.

i hope this helps..

1 Like

Re: Powder/foundation Darker Than My Colour by sweerie(f): 10:31am On Mar 31, 2015
fejioguma:
Is it too late to return
Yes, its opened.
Re: Powder/foundation Darker Than My Colour by sweerie(f): 10:32am On Mar 31, 2015
ChloesMakeover:
@sweerie, try and give it to someone who is that color or sell it so you can buy your right color. before you buy again, make sure you let the seller test for you so you can get your right shade, and check the color match under natural light. if the seller can't do a test for you, then ask a makeup artist who is very familiar with milani so she can tell u d right shade to use.

i hope this helps..
Ok, thank you.
Re: Powder/foundation Darker Than My Colour by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 02, 2015
If you can't return or sell it. I'd advise that u use the milani foundation with a lighter shade of powder or a lighter foundation with your milani powder.this could help out abit. I once bought a foundation that was too dark, i kept it and use it for my contour.

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nigeria, Ezinne Akudo Now A Lawyer (adorable Photo) / Beautiful Bridesmaid Groups, Which Look Is The Most Beautiful / Wholesale Chiffon Tops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.