Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

High Battery To Invigorate! Is There Any Better Solution Than Alcohol? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / High Battery To Invigorate! Is There Any Better Solution Than Alcohol? (421 Views)

Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand / Girl Leaves Her V*RGINA Open For Guys To Play With After Consuming Much Alcohol / Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High Battery To Invigorate! Is There Any Better Solution Than Alcohol? by marenx: 11:40am On Mar 30, 2015
You won’t find any better solution here. This question is to you: is there any better solution than alcohol?

Some of us fear heart break while some, distress and misgiving of what if their girls notice their small, or weak erection. Their mitigation is to look for enlargement or a booster than alcohol, which places them on a high, health risk.

Some readers wished I talked of the battery, but no, I said, “Don’t use medicine to boost man power, it works, yet it kills than helps the penis.”

Perhaps one made a mistake during early dating stage, the footing, which is why his wife complains of his small or weak erection. Right from the beginning he should have sensed whether she’d make a good wife or not, but he failed.

However, my female coligue said what may assuage exasperation if your wife or girl complains:
“Tell her her thing expand like a wail because she’s a prostitute. Divorce or quit dating her before she infect you with STDs. Avoid a woman or a virago that has no shame or respect, taking serious transgression as misdemeanor.”

https://marenjohnmafuyai./2015/03/24/high-battery-to-invigorate-yes-is-there-any-better-solution-than-alcohol/

(1) (Reply)

Hello / I Need BBM Friends! / Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.