Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

God Will Sometimes End A Relationship For Ya Protection.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Will Sometimes End A Relationship For Ya Protection.. (655 Views)

Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? / Here Are Some Lovely Nicknames For Guys For Ya All / I Can't Keep A Relationship For Long, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Will Sometimes End A Relationship For Ya Protection.. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
God will sometimes end a relationship for your protection.. . So stop chasing after the person he's trying to save you from & move on.. .Stop asking "why is this happening to me", "why at this time" "why me".. .

God might be saving you a whole lot of trouble or forging you into something or someone stronger & better for your next phase in life,quite complaining, try to identify the lesson from that relationship...and then.. .time to MOVE ON!!

1 Like

Re: God Will Sometimes End A Relationship For Ya Protection.. by justmag(m): 12:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
Amen but what about the girl that has been with 50 guys and still can't find love. Do you think God had anything to do with that foolishness? I don't think so. undecided
Re: God Will Sometimes End A Relationship For Ya Protection.. by Samiceman: 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
shegsky:
God will sometimes end a relationship for your protection.. . So stop chasing after the person he's trying to save you from & move on.. .Stop asking "why is this happening to me", "why at this time" "why me".. .

God might be saving you a whole lot of trouble or forging you into something or someone stronger & better for your next phase in life,quite complaining, try to identify the lesson from that relationship...and then.. .time to MOVE ON!!
Ehya... Who broke your heart?

I like the way u are moving on sha
Re: God Will Sometimes End A Relationship For Ya Protection.. by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
justmag:
Amen but what about the girl that has been with 50 guys and still can't find love. Do you think God had anything to do with that foolishness? I don't think so. undecided
Such girl is meant to feature in 50 shades of grey

1 Like

Re: God Will Sometimes End A Relationship For Ya Protection.. by djeezy(m): 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
I like the way you're moving on grin More like saying every disappointment is a blessing.
Re: God Will Sometimes End A Relationship For Ya Protection.. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
justmag:

For those kinda girls you're referring to, it's a pity that It might only take yrs for them to realize y it didnt work after been with 50 g.

(1) (Reply)

jj / I Need A Serious Lady For A Relationship / 15 Tips To Protect Yourself From Sexual Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.