Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,378 members, 7,781,061 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:13 AM

Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove (2884 Views)

The Sex Positions Ladies Hate The Most, According To A Survey Of 1,200 / Reason Why Ladies Hate Each Other / Why Do Most Ladies Hate Ugly Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
If the calibre of women you meet are the type that punish virtue but reward selfishness,
and if you have decided that this is infact the calibre of women you want to be-labour your mind over,
Then be selfish.

Keep in mind though that after denying your true caring self to be a jerk just to hammer, she fit open leg for you and the smell can flatten your dlck.
Nothing in life is guaranteed. Sometimes you lose when you think you win. The wisest choice at all times is to be yourself and let everyone who doesn't like it fawk right off.

IMHO, sex is over-rated. If it's not been done with someone who likes me for me without forming, then WTF are we doing?
Also the kind of freaky things I like to do can't be done with just some random person. She gats be special to me wink
Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
Gflat:

Lol yeah, but bro, I want to break her...can you help a brother out here? embarassed

You want to "break her" just for rejecting you in a rude manner? It's a good thing she did reject someone with such a cruel nature then.
Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by chrischuks2(m): 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
missclasssy:

The funny thing is that it's actually a lady....

really? Easy on her
Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
OP FOLLOW THIS STEP IT WORKS FOR ME

This instruction should only be applied when the subject is acting stupid
Step 1: Search for the Contact Name, If found go to Step 2
Step 2: Right Click or Select the Menu button your experience might differ depending on the device
Step 3:Hit the Delete Button a dialog will appear to block the person select your option
Step 4: Move on to an "assumed" responsible person and if subject acts in manner that warrant these steps repeat Step 1

This works by the time you do this, you will be left with the reasonable girls. I delete people without ease , I have matured girls on my Blackberry who appreciate my time and i appreciate theirs.
Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by 2dice(m): 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
Nigerian Girls can suffer Man Pikin..
Only when you are Broke
Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by stanvesco(m): 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
firstEVA:
People are talking election you are talking Emotional matters, na wa for you o undecided
gflat....u sound like one mumu boy dat finished from my skool...
He came close to my territory;and i chased him away like a lizard..dat he was...

I hacked all his accounts,and guess what i found...he was an antichrist....

He forms hollier dan thou,am at a vigil,am at a bible study blablabla

and den go online and spew out corruption....

Begs ladies 4 chat,beg for sex chat,beg dem 2 leave dir guys.....what a low life e-diot...

So Gflat...every tym i read ur post,i feel like breaking bottles on ur head,
i do dis,dis gal do dis,dat 1 wants me bak!!
It brings bile 2 ma throat!

Am really sorry if u not d dude am referring to,
but if u are;
i guess u know me;i really wish d sword fyt still exists.
Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
stanvesco:

gflat....u sound like one mumu boy dat finished from my skool...
He came close to my territory;and i chased him away like a lizard..dat he was...

I hacked all his accounts,and guess what i found...he was an antichrist....

He forms hollier dan thou,am at a vigil,am at a bible study blablabla

and den go online and spew out corruption....

Begs ladies 4 chat,beg for sex chat,beg dem 2 leave dir guys.....what a low life e-diot...

So Gflat...every tym i read ur post,i feel like breaking bottles on ur head,
i do dis,dis gal do dis,dat 1 wants me bak!!
It brings bile 2 ma throat!

Am really sorry if u not d dude am referring to,
but if u are;
i guess u know me;i really wish d sword fyt still exists.
grin
Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by stanvesco(m): 6:57am On Jul 01, 2015
firstEVA:
grin
1st eva,well done u hear,u wan make 2 guys fyt shey;welldone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Something Is Wrong With This Picture / Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Couple / Photo: The Four Types Of Girls I Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.