Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Kaduna Presidential Election Result: Buhari Wins - The Nation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Presidential Election Result: Buhari Wins - The Nation (35508 Views)

Kaduna Result: Buhari Beats Jonathan With Over 1.1m Votes - Leadership / INEC Releases ABJ Prsdntl Poll Result: Buhari Wins With 10,853; Jonathan 7,762 / Jigawa Result: Buhari 885,988 Jonathan 143 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Presidential Election Result: Buhari Wins - The Nation by Fourwinds: 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
Neomello:
Bros I dey laff u coz am a PROUD DELTAN. D Finger of God (Delta State) go raise @least 800,000 votes for GEJ. Jst accept defeat of ur Principal. We need peace in Nigeria. Say No 2 Post Election Violence. No Politician s worthh any bloodshed
heheheheeee. odikwa serious. I go put Delta votes side by side with Katsina votes. PDP go hear nwen today
Re: Kaduna Presidential Election Result: Buhari Wins - The Nation by TruthisOut: 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/buhari-floors-jonathan-sambo-in-kaduna/

So Namadi Sambo cannot even deliver his state to PDP?!! What a vice-president!
Re: Kaduna Presidential Election Result: Buhari Wins - The Nation by Staru1(m): 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
Re: Kaduna Presidential Election Result: Buhari Wins - The Nation by dallyemmy: 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
Leave that for Mama Peace [quote
author=falconey post=32176598]
any final announcement
from JEGA apart from BUHARI WINS 2015 presidential election will not be
accepted by 75% nigerians.......

Sai buhari

One nigeria

Say no to violence.

Peace and God bless nigeria!!!!!
[/quote]
Re: Kaduna Presidential Election Result: Buhari Wins - The Nation by chidexy(m): 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ebonyi state result shall take care of the difference
Re: Kaduna Presidential Election Result: Buhari Wins - The Nation by sweetgala(m): 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
raumdeuter:
WHats the Margin kawai

680K margin

Let Delta beat that.

Sai CHange

Delta may well beat that with the extensive rigging that went on there
Re: Kaduna Presidential Election Result: Buhari Wins - The Nation by Etruth: 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
Curvinus:
So, by implication, over 1.5 million people were duly accredited and in effect did cast their votes in Kaduna State,Akwa Ibom and Rivers despite the widely reported malfunctioning card readers as well other technical glitches?

If truly the INEC would announce such a result which even the neutral and by extension, the staunchest of APC supporters would admit is not a reflection of the true situation in that State, then it would certainly leave more to the imagination as to what might have transpired.

We'll see.
There were no reports of card reader malfunctioning in Kaduna. What do you have to say about Rivers and Akwa Ibom results? I'd like to hear your opinion. Thanks
Re: Kaduna Presidential Election Result: Buhari Wins - The Nation by adebysy: 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
That is a good result anyway, I am still expecting more, surely victory is ours in sha allah.

Sai Buhari, Change Jona!
Re: Kaduna Presidential Election Result: Buhari Wins - The Nation by sCross: 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
raumdeuter:
WHats the Margin kawai

680K margin

Let Delta beat that.

Sai CHange

if they could cook up 1.4M from rivers to 60k and almost 1M to abt 80k in bayelsa, they can do 10M to 10 for delta
Re: Kaduna Presidential Election Result: Buhari Wins - The Nation by Anuoluwap(m): 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
Optional2:
is wat then transformer
if u call that a change then it's not a consistent one. *tongues out*
Re: Kaduna Presidential Election Result: Buhari Wins - The Nation by Sunnah1(m): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
judiciarypalava:
APC and Northern agenda
What do that has to with this.
Re: Kaduna Presidential Election Result: Buhari Wins - The Nation by Optional2(f): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
Anuoluwap:
if u call that a change then it's not a consistent one. *tongues out*
hug transformer
Re: Kaduna Presidential Election Result: Buhari Wins - The Nation by Anuoluwap(m): 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
Optional2:
hug transformer
I would have called u idiot buh nah nah nah
Re: Kaduna Presidential Election Result: Buhari Wins - The Nation by Optional2(f): 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
Anuoluwap:
I would have called u idiot buh nah nah nah
silence is 8pm no insult
Re: Kaduna Presidential Election Result: Buhari Wins - The Nation by Anuoluwap(m): 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
Optional2:
silence is 8pm no insult
tanks. I have no time for insults pls pls pls pls pls pls pls don't reply.
Re: Kaduna Presidential Election Result: Buhari Wins - The Nation by chigoizie7(m): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
These people never even see anambra state result ooooh, with or without rigging, the margin tooo much ooooh.
Re: Kaduna Presidential Election Result: Buhari Wins - The Nation by Optional2(f): 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
Anuoluwap:
tanks. I have no time for insults pls pls pls pls pls pls pls don't reply.

Sai Buhari Change Buhari.

Sai Jone transform Jona.

No vex i jst av to reply u
Re: Kaduna Presidential Election Result: Buhari Wins - The Nation by Anuoluwap(m): 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
Optional2:

Sai Buhari Change Buhari.

Sai Jone transform Jona.

No vex i jst av to reply u
congrats
Re: Kaduna Presidential Election Result: Buhari Wins - The Nation by Curvinus(m): 11:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
Etruth:
There were no reports of card reader malfunctioning in Kaduna. What do you have to say about Rivers and Akwa Ibom results? I'd like to hear your opinion. Thanks

Your Buhari has won eventually and rather than going out there to celebrate your most memorable highlight, your here asking me about my opinion as if that is going tochange a thing.

The other states you mentioned are quite isolated, therefore, a different issue all together which I do not even wish to dwell on them at the moment.
Re: Kaduna Presidential Election Result: Buhari Wins - The Nation by Etruth: 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
Curvinus:

Your Buhari has won eventually and rather than going out there to celebrate your most memorable highlight, your here asking me about my opinion as if that is going tochange a thing.

The other states you mentioned are quite isolated, therefore, a different issue all together which I do not even wish to dwell on them at the moment.
Ok. Be good ok. Don't engage in any act violence. Sai Buhari.
Re: Kaduna Presidential Election Result: Buhari Wins - The Nation by SuperSuave(m): 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
AndreRose:
That won't make us give up. The poster above me is planing on how he's gona cry because he will be surprised that Nigerians decide it will be JONATHAN.
#teamPDP
who is crying now?? tongue
Re: Kaduna Presidential Election Result: Buhari Wins - The Nation by judiciarypalava: 4:50am On Apr 02, 2015
mustymatic:
Go and Die smiley

As you are already replying from the mortuary.
Re: Kaduna Presidential Election Result: Buhari Wins - The Nation by judiciarypalava: 5:04am On Apr 02, 2015
Sunnah1:
What do that has to with this.

You will understand it sooner than you think.
Re: Kaduna Presidential Election Result: Buhari Wins - The Nation by judiciarypalava: 5:07am On Apr 02, 2015
Suljosh:
sharaaaaaaaap loserrrrrrrrrrrrr

That's why you will look for job till you are too old to marry.
Re: Kaduna Presidential Election Result: Buhari Wins - The Nation by judiciarypalava: 5:13am On Apr 02, 2015
DoTheNeedful:

PDP and militants agenda angry

Militants fighting a just cause and came out for negotiations when they were presented with an opportunity for that. What was BH's response when they were presented with same opportunity. "fed govt needs the amnesty and not them" That's because they don't know why they are killing innocent and defenceless Nigerians. Just carrying their paymasters instruction. The reason why they nominated him as negotiator to explain why he sent them.
Re: Kaduna Presidential Election Result: Buhari Wins - The Nation by Suljosh: 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
judiciarypalava:

That's why you will look for job till you are too old to marry.
satan be gone! Big.....fugly face....! I will not course you! Whatever evil you wish somebody God would always vindicate the righteous. You're Suffering From ARUBEBETISIS.....you Need JEGAQUIN to get well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Return Of Dapchi Girls / Prince Arthur Eze Dances To Cultural Music With Amazing Steps (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.