Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. (22742 Views)

10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. / Teaming To Set-up A Standard ICT Training Centre / As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by gfortune9: 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
okaforster@gmail.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
Thank to that have responded. Business owners season 1 has kicked off.

A mail has been sent to your email.

The project has actually begun on a very high note.

Expiriences and testimonies will be share on this thread.

Thank you.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
Season 2 for all those who want to start businesses or wanting to change job or you are a youth corper and you are praparing for the after servcive life.

Watchout !!!
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by mintyx(m): 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2015
Shadonnay@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by emperoracro(m): 5:14am On Apr 05, 2015
Akdams:
Thank to that have responded. Business owners season 1 has kicked off.

A mail has been sent to your email.

The project has actually begun on a very high note.

Expiriences and testimonies will be share on this thread.

Thank you.

i haven't gotten any mail
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:55am On Apr 05, 2015
ucheosefoh@gmail.com interested
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by ufuoma23: 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
uwadiaeufuoma@gmail.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Grapatin: 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2015
pls i'm interested nuolaopal@gmail.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
emperoracro:

i haven't gotten any mail

Oga, check your mail very well.

But you responded to the mail now. so how come.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
shadonnay
ucheosefoh
uwadiaeufuoma
nuolaopal

are you guys for season 1 or 2. Indentify yourself.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by emperoracro(m): 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
Akdams:

Oga, check your mail very well.

But you responded to the mail now. so how come.
I got a mail after posting here
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by MANGAM(m): 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
More info to talk2manga@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
emperoracro:

I got a mail after posting here

okay tanx
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
MANGAM:
More info to talk2manga@yahoo.com

info on season1 or for 2
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by MANGAM(m): 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
Both seasons
Akdams:

info on season1 or for 2
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
MANGAM:
Both seasons

ok. check ur mail.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by MANGAM(m): 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
Got ur mails. Thanks
Akdams:

ok. check ur mail.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by samusonite: 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
Thanks Akdams for the support. Was skeptical before joining but thank God i joined the project and followed ur instructions & mentoring. U have really fulfilled ur commitments. Am receiving credit alerts. Guys am on my way up. GLC COOPERATIVE CLUB ROCKS!!!!

1 Like

Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by potoki: 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
let me be number 13 pls, dis my email (bisolent@gmail.com)for details
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by mintyx(m): 6:42am On Apr 09, 2015
Akdams:
shadonnay

are you guys for season 1 or 2. Indentify yourself.

Info on both seasons
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 09, 2015
Pls will like to join for season 2. Info to muyiwayarns@gmail.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by autotrader014(m): 8:22am On Apr 09, 2015
I need info for both sections pls. Soneztrading07@gmail.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by soultender(f): 9:17am On Apr 09, 2015
I'm interested in season 1.
etouchconcept@gmail.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by queenprecy(f): 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
am interested Chineloprecious01@gmail. com. both seasons
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Boy2boy: 1:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
Space booked
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by abimbola74(m): 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
abimbola7478@gmail.com.....I'm in plssssss
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by azeezInfo(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
Please lemme in, my email is: adenijiazeez@gmail.com.
thanks while waiting.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 11:32am On Apr 13, 2015
''The measure of which you care for others is the measure of your greatness''

''Great success comes from great support''

''Dont fall down if you dont have plans of getting up'' - M. Ali

''Success is about giving, sharing and empowering''

''Prosperity is not necessarily all hard work; Prosperity is all about knowledge and wisdom''

''Loser are not those who contested and lost a contest; REAL LOSERS are those who are always afraid of losing and never participate in any life contest''

''Any risk that will not involve life is worth taking''

''There is a reason why God made us to be many on this earth; have you ever thought about that''

''You do not have to do all things all by yourself; when help is readily available for you''

''Come to think of it the experience of people who died in the hospital during the time of giving birth has never stop people from getting pregnant or stop marriage altogether''

Challenges of life; how prepared are you?

''Two things that can change a man's life are: the books you read and the people you hang around with''

Whatever your dreams are, GLC will make it happen.

Greatest opportunity knocking at your door step.

Think GLC.

You are all welcome.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by bijouxcutey(f): 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
Modupelendu@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by ezstino: 2:57am On Apr 14, 2015
Any space left? I'm in, ezstino1@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Chinese-owned Huawei Mistreats Staff And The Nigerian State / Allen Onyema: MEND Backs US Prosecution Of Air Peace Boss / Femi Otedola To Buy The Upstream Of Forte Oil Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.