Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. (22743 Views)

10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. / Teaming To Set-up A Standard ICT Training Centre / As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
As in the policy of GLC, another pay day is here come 1st of November, 2015.

Are you among those whose life will transformed on that day.

Are you among the new breed of Entrepreneurs that will be created that day.

Are you among the ones whose business will receive a new lease of life.

Are you among the would-be financially empowered few.

Are you among?

Make sure you are.

With GLC, its never too late.

GLC is not just an option; but the only option.

Think GLC.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by osca234: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2015
ok
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by yak007(m): 11:40am On Oct 31, 2015
Do you own an equipment, generator or vessel and looking for genuine replacement parts for it contact:

Contact Yahaya on whatsapp +2348179993448
BBM. 284CD7E1
Email: aliuyahaya61@gmail.com

Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
emails sent
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by benz33(m): 5:15am On Nov 01, 2015
morning..please this is my mail vmarketing02@gmail.com

thanks
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
emails sent.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by eninaija(f): 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
Akdams:
emails sent.

Interested, I have been trying to call you. Your number is not going thru.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 8:56am On Nov 05, 2015
And for those who are interested in loans for businesss, projects or to meet bills like rents, school fees etc.

GLC has opened your book of remembrance.

The time has come.

And now is the time.

Get loans at MINIMAL or NO interest.

Stay tuned to this page for the details from Saturday 7th November, 2015.

WATCHOUT!!!!!!!!!

Financial Solution has never get easier anywhere else.

Think GLC

whatsapp - 08087329004
Email - akdam_multiwealth@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by infohenry(m): 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
Africash@gmail.com is my email.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
Learn how to leverage in order to
achieve your financial dream.

Listen To these Radio stations as GLC talks about her Cooperative Launch this Saturday 07 Nov 2015

Radio Continental FM (102.3) Today 6:15pm – 6:30pm
Star FM (101.5) Tomorrow 7:30am
Inspiration FM (92.3) Tomorrow 6:15pm
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by echoedwalls: 9:14am On Nov 11, 2015
Ibukunoluwarobert@gmail.com

I'll appreciate you giving out the details of this financial plan. Thank you
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
Problems -

- Recession?
- No funds?
- Unemployment?
- Health complications?
- Low savings?
- Payment of Bills?
- Tax payment?
- Abandoned?
- No retirement plan?
- Children School fees?
- House rent?
- Insecurity?

How prepared are U as we prepare for the end of 2015 and prepare for 2016.
Think about it.

Think GLC

email - akdam_multiwealth@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by phillings247: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
tatloservices247@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
all emails sent
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by khayleb(m): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
So sorry, I'm really new to this information, would like to be part of this great opportunity. Here's my. Email; calebadeoga@gmail.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
There is no late coming in GLC.

all emails sent.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Nenejeje(f): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2015
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 10:18am On Dec 13, 2015
12 days to Xmas.

19 days to New year.

You can still be part of this 1,000,000 team.

GLC beckons.....

Akdam

Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Nduwin(f): 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
bros u no try at all, i hv been patient with dis whole thing.since last yr oct my 12k yielded nothing not even #1. all ur promises of just register with 12k promo without bringing any1 is a lie at its highest order because i couldnt get a dime and i am tired of following u up on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Nairaplus(m): 7:06am On Feb 12, 2016
Nduwin:
bros u no try at all, i hv been patient with dis whole thing.since last yr oct my 12k yielded nothing not even #1. all ur promises of just register with 12k promo without bringing any1 is a lie at its highest order because i couldnt get a dime and i am tired of following u up on whatsapp

Wow! Hope this issue has been resolved?!

Akdams:
12 days to Xmas.
19 days to New year.
GLC beckons.....
Akdam
WhatsApp - 08087329004
Akdams:
12 days to Xmas.
19 days to New year.
GLC beckons.....
Akdam
WhatsApp - 08087329004
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Nduwin(f): 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
it's not yet rectified o!
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Dexpro: 12:19am On Feb 14, 2016
@ O.P, come and clear yourself.

I suspected as much. I guess he just used you all to step up in his MLM scheme. The thread just died. O.P you've got a case to answer.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by ishadfurnitures: 10:54am On Feb 14, 2016
I did mine july 31st last year with a promo package and till now i have not recieved a dime.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lol.

The O.P did not runaway.
But there are lot of work to be done to meet up with our promise for the few remaining people on 12k promo.

In all we had 65 people on the promo.
Many have earned the full 400k.
Some are on different levels of earning.
Few have not earn. About 8 of them.

I have been communicating with this people on their various WhatsApp numbers. Some are even in our GLC WhatsApp group.

So their is nothing like runaway. To runaway from what.

The process use is crowd funding. It does not swallow money. because it works with people coming to join the crowd. That dictate its speed.

So more work is needed to be done for remaining individuals to earn their own money.

We are only trying increase our coverage for more reach. Since the promo ended with July 2015 we have gone back to people working for themselves.
And since many of the 65 came from other forum then its sensible for us to concentrate on those forum to yield more people.

The strategies being use does not concern the people. What matter is they earn money.

And we are still committed to that.

However from my list , I know @ Ishadfurnitures hes my friend anyway. But I don't know who is @Nduwin.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
Will keep this thread active henceforth.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by ishadfurnitures: 8:14am On Feb 22, 2016
Yes keep the thread going.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by ntuedor(m): 10:31am On Feb 22, 2016
Let team up to make this vision a reality.

I need just 15 people to set the ball rolling.
If it didnt work, money back guarantee.

Interested send your mail here or contact for more details -

call - 09095966665
Whatsapp - 08087329004
BBM Pin - 560C1042

JUST 15 PEOPLE AND THATS ALL.

OUR MISSION
"Raising 1,000,000 Entrepreneurs that can Compete Globally, Building Successful World Class Businesses"

Why Join GLC?

Members stand to enjoy mind blowing benefits such as;

Raise over $200,000 to start up businesses and fund projects
Participate in GLC fund cooperative club and raise fund amongst people of like minds
Members are trained to become world Class business owners, building thriving businesses
Members can enjoy free advert using GLC active advert panel to promote their business and gain global recognition
Members enjoy free business consultancy and mentoring
Meet successful and intelligent entrepreneurs
Free educational materials"

Please kindly refund my funds as it did not work. I have tried severally to reach you on the phone, you keep avoiding my calls.

Thanks
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by seanblaise(m): 11:13am On Feb 22, 2016
i would like to be a part of this.....onuchukwubenneth@gmail.com.....tnx
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
GOLDMINE LIBERTY CONCEPT LTD

WHO WE ARE
GLC is a professional mentoring centre for empowering and mentoring entrepreneurs who are aspiring to become business owners.

OUR VISION
To raise and empower 1million entrepreneurs who will compete globally in building a thriving businesses.

(As at July 2015, we have raised 1,000 plus. This was reported in the Vanguard newspaper of July 10th, 2015. As at date, we are on 5,000 plus. Copy of the Newspaper attached)

OUR MISSION
To raise a special breed of visionary entrepreneurs that will be financially and mentally equipped to own world class businesses as we mentor, coach and empower them.

PURPOSE OF PURSUIT
GLC has developed an integral platform to provide seamless independence to FINANCIAL FREEDOM through CROWDFUNDING, COOPERATIVE, BUSINESS SCHOOL and FREE SKILL ACQUISITION for the populace.

In GLC, we are professionals in helping business minded individuals to raise CAPITAL within a short period of time to start-up or expand their existing businesses.

BRAND PROMISE
Financial freedom for all passionate members that work with the vision of the company.

WHAT WE DO
- Raise entrepreneurs.
- Empowering them financially.
- Mentoring & helping them to build world class businesses.
- Grooming them to become world class business owners.

OUR PROGRAMS/PACKAGES -
1. GLC mentoring programs ( Over 15 courses are offered for free to members. Non members pay high fees to participate.)

2. GLC Skill acquisition and Training centre.

3. GLC Resources Library. ( both hard copy, audio and e-copy are available)

4. GLC Home ownership scheme plan. ( Here members can use there funds made from GLC to settle property for ownership between 5 - 10 year while they are already leaving in it)

5. GLC Charity work. We do charity work to orphanages, etc every month. The choice of place are determine by members but sponsored by GLC as a cooperative social responsibility.

6. GLC Car Savers Scheme plan. ( with just 25k down payment you can ride your car in 6 months. You earn 200k in the first month also. Then you wait for your points to accumulate for your chosen category to get the car of your choice.
Categories of cars are -
A - 12m - thru 8,000 points.
B - 7,5m - thru 5,000 points.
C - 3,3m - thru 2,200 points.
D - 1,8m - thru 1,200 points.
E - 900k - thru 600 points.

No other form of payment is required.

7. GLC Multipurpose Cooperative. ( this is a registered cooperative where members of the cooperative could assess loans twice the amount of their savings in the cooperative at a little or no interest)

8. GLC Prepaid ATM Card. (Produced by FirstBank for all GLC members. Here members can load their GLC funds or other monies and also withdraw thru it or to buy things thru the POS in this cashlite economy)

9. GLC Business School. (This is in partnership with Lagos Business School and branded/ supported by Access bank, Diamond and Gtbank)

10. GLC Business plan challenge grant. (Successful business plans access between 200k to 1m free capital grant to bring their plan into reality)

11. GLC Crowdfunding packages.
This includes -
> Students Delights - 3k to raise 30k in estimated 14 days.

> Hallmark fund - 4k to raise 1.6m in estimated 6 to 7 months.

> Premium fund - 12k to raise 450k in estimated 60 days

> Cars Savers scheme - 25k to save for your car in estimated 6 months. You also get 200k in the first month.

> Classic fund - 56k to raise 1m in estimated 60 days.

> Prestige fund - 64k to raise 7m in estimated 5 months.

> Elite Fund - 160k to raise 16m in estimated 5 months.

Note -
(1. The payment are a one-time payment for a chosen package.
2. Everybody brings in 4 donors each to the same package you have choosing for yourself as a result of your plans and projects, to form the crowd funding process.)

12. GLC Wazobia package - here with 5,200 you can buy foodstuffs worth 17k.

CERTIFICATIONS -
We are registered with CAC and Lagos State cooperative. This could be verified.

Our books of accounts is registered at the EFCC .
Our payments commitments of twice every month (1st and 15th every month) to members who has money to collect is also monitored by the same agency.

The agency also ensure that the monies are not for investment purposes but safe for crowd funding process as stated in function and purpose of the company.

WEBSITE
www.goldmineliberty.com

CONTACT -
Whatsapp - 08087329004
Email - ifybethgroup@gmail.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Nduwin(f): 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lol.

The O.P did not runaway.
But there are lot of work to be done to meet up with our promise for the few remaining people on 12k promo.

In all we had 65 people on the promo.
Many have earned the full 400k.
Some are on different levels of earning.
Few have not earn. About 8 of them.

I have been communicating with this people on their various WhatsApp numbers. Some are even in our GLC WhatsApp group.

So their is nothing like runaway. To runaway from what.

The process use is crowd funding. It does not swallow money. because it works with people coming to join the crowd. That dictate its speed.

So more work is needed to be done for remaining individuals to earn their own money.

We are only trying increase our coverage for more reach. Since the promo ended with July 2015 we have gone back to people working for themselves.
And since many of the 65 came from other forum then its sensible for us to concentrate on those forum to yield more people.

The strategies being use does not concern the people. What matter is they earn money.

And we are still committed to that.

However from my list , I know @ Ishadfurnitures hes my friend anyway. But I don't know who is @Nduwin.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Nduwin(f): 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
Nduwin is Debbym and *********** is my whatsapp contact,so do u know me now? d lady who helped in convincing ur 2nd team member in Abuja. I hv challenges with my whatsap now and dis is d only means I can reach u.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by okey4reel(m): 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
[quote author=Akdams post=32176751]Let team up to make this vision a reality.

I need just 15 people to set the ball rolling.
If it didnt work, money back guarantee.

Interested send your mail here or contact for more details -

call - 09095966665
Whatsapp - 08087329004
BBM Pin - 560C1042

JUST 15 PEOPLE AND THATS ALL.

OUR MISSION
"Raising 1,000,000 Entrepreneurs that can Compete Globally, Building Successful World Class Businesses"

Why Join GLC?

Members stand to enjoy mind blowing benefits such as;

Raise over $200,000 to start up businesses and fund projects
Participate in GLC fund cooperative club and raise fund amongst people of like minds
Members are trained to become world Class business owners, building thriving businesses
Members can enjoy free advert using GLC active advert panel to promote their business and gain global recognition
Members enjoy free business consultancy and mentoring
Meet successful and intelligent entrepreneurs
Free educational materials
[/quote
You talk as if its that easy. you won't tell them its a networking business and anyone that registers needs to introduce people also. I registered with 12k last year up till now I haven't been able to get one person to register under me. my money don enter voicemail. now u are here again looking for 15 people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Chinese-owned Huawei Mistreats Staff And The Nigerian State / Allen Onyema: MEND Backs US Prosecution Of Air Peace Boss / List Of Genuine Online Paid Surveys Sites To Earn Some Extra Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.