Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. (22749 Views)

10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. / Teaming To Set-up A Standard ICT Training Centre / As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
All emails attended to.

Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Brainpower365: 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
I am in my mail is brainpower365@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by marquiseT(f): 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
raheemahadetola@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
All emails sent
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
Reject poverty, with a passion.

Think GLC.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by sseunth(m): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
Akdams:
Reject poverty, with a passion.
Think GLC.
I messaged you on whatsapp and you did not reply me.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
sseunth:
I messaged you on whatsapp and you did not reply me.

Check your whatsapp.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
Some SUCCEED because they are DESTINED. Some SUCCEED because they are DETERMINED.
- Unknown

LOSERS visualize the penalties of FAILURE.
WINNERS visualize the rewards of SUCCESS.
- Unknown
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Building a wealth system gives u the confidence that u can enjoy a good lifestyle while young without being dubious.

Check out the billionaires u adore, the dangotes and the likes...

They are not supersmart. They just understand the simple power of systems...

Stopped disturbing God for money...

He has blessed me with opportunities, He won't do the work for me.

Think GLC.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by DeGenius3(m): 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
DeGenius3:
This FREE Report Will Teach You Step by Step The
Powerful Methods and Strategies Used By The
REAL Players to Earn More Money Doing Business
on The Internet

Get This REPORT HERE:

http://serialbusinessinfo.com/new/anb.html
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 10:06am On Aug 17, 2015
GLC MEGA LAUNCH - A QUICK, SPEEDY & CREDIBLE ALTERNATIVE TO FINANCIAL GROWTH FOR ENTREPRENEURS

There is no doubt that today most entrepreneurs are looking for unequal opportunities that can enable them to become financially independent through a well sustained means of stable income. Recent findings has shown that over 55% of salary earners are desperately seeking for new opportunities where they can learn practical hand-on-skills because the rate at which most people are losing their jobs daily is fast-increasing by the day, and "Hundreds of thousands" of young people have become jobless and unemployed.

In line with this trend, Goldmine Liberty Concept, an empowerment service-driven Company that is committed to the objective of mentoring aspiring entrepreneurs, recently held a Mega Launch in 6 states. These states include Portharcourt, Calabar, Benin, Owerri, Warri and Anambra respectively.

The sole aim of our Launch was to drastically reduce the over populated rate of unemployment in those States and to raise entrepreneurs by introducing to them several integrated platforms with unique packages they can leverage on and raise quick funds to solve immediate needs. This is the mandate the Company has ceaselessly continued to pursue since inception, and this has continued to attract commendations from like- minded individuals from all works of life.

Interestingly, each of these States recorded an alarming rate on attendance as entrepreneurs both home and abroad graced the event in grand style with their family and friends to discover Goldmine.

Think GLC.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 10:25am On Aug 17, 2015
Think GLC

Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by bashit(m): 5:55am On Aug 19, 2015
No testmonies yet. Hmmmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by kennedy67(m): 7:45am On Aug 19, 2015
Morning
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
bashit:
No testmonies yet. Hmmmmmmm

@bash it...... wait till 2030.

We are coming with the testimonies.
Pls wait oh.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
kennedy67:
Morning

Hello
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
GLC PREPAID MASTERCARD A FAST AND EASY WAY TO ACCESS YOUR FUNDS

Eminent Goldminers!

Are you aware that all aspects of our lives are going digital, and finance will be one of the industries at the forefront of the digital revolution in the World? Naturally, people go where the money goes. Who would have thought that just a few years after the introduction of mobile phones most people across the world today are using cell phones to transfer money and pay for stuff both online and offline. Organizations are taking advantage of this innovation in technology to serve their customers better.

In view of this trend, GLC in partnership with Access Bank decided to produce a customized Prepaid MasterCard so members can have varied options for easy access to their funds as well as make financial transactions such as transfer and receive funds seamlessly. This opportunity also gives members more choice and the flexibility to shop on their terms from anywhere in the world.

WHY GLC PREPAID MASTERCARD?
HERE ARE 7 REASONS WHY YOU NEED GLC PREPAID MASTERCARD

1. Members can access their funds more easily.

2. Money will be paid through the use of the customized prepaid MasterCard

3. Members can receive and transfer money, whether they have a bank account or not

4. Using the prepaid MasterCard will automatically eliminate any issue of delayed payment transactions which some members may have experienced in the past.

5. The prepaid MasterCard will have your full name customized on it

6.You can buy airtime and recharge your phone with your customized Card

7. Members can also use the prepaid Card to withdraw funds from anywhere in the World without restrictions.

We take this opportunity to thank you for your continued understanding, while assuring you of our best services at all time.

Thanks For Joining Us!
GLC
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Tas4life(m): 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
jimahtaslim@gmail.com i am interested.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by wealthyhrt: 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
luv44mee@gmail.com
season 1
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
All emails attended to.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 11:08am On Aug 27, 2015
Do you know that it is good to be grateful of what you have?

There are people that wish they had what you have. Your life is a bed of roses to someone out there.

As we plan to visit Cheshire Orphanages Home on August 29th, 2015, we urge you to play a part and help change child’s life today by showing love and care to them, as this will build a lasting imprint in their heart.

Let us consider this clarion call as a commitment to help those that are not as fortunate as we are.

GLC is poised to play a part in changing the lives of these children so they can become proud and productive citizens of Nigeria.

The express purpose of embarking on this visit is to put smile on their faces by providing the children from underprivileged, impoverished and troubled homes in Cheshire Orphanages with Food Stuffs, Clothes, Educational Materials, Medication, Toys, Cash Donation, etc.

Some of these children were sent to orphanages home due to the following reasons:
· Internally displaced
· Neglected or Abandoned
· Death of a Parent
· Poverty or inability to meet the child’s basic needs
· Divorce or disagreement of both parent, etc.

HERE IS HOW YOU CAN PUT A SMILE ON A CHILD’S FACE TODAY.

~share your food
~Donate something, anything to any orphanage.
~Pay a visit and just put smiles on the less privileged faces.
~Help send someone to school.
~Get someone out of the street.
~Say A Prayer for Those who lack the little you have.
-embark on a project that focuses on the people in slums, the orphans, the maltreated, The hawkers, The widows, the Less privileged.
-Volunteer, lend a hand.
-Give and idea
-Inspire, Motivate.
-say a kind word
-give a tip
-Join GLC Team and play a part
-Just DO something, Anything.

•your little effort could mean the world to someone•
The world would be a better place if we all agree to help our neighbours that we are better than.
•Our purpose as people on earth is to serve God and help other people, to do good deeds.

You can't love without giving or helping someone.

DO ALL THE GOOD YOU CAN, BY ALL THE MEANS YOU CAN, IN ALL PLACES YOU CAN,AT ALL TIMES YOU CAN, TO ALL PEOPLE YOU CAN,AS LONG AS EVER YOU CAN.
Looking forward to see you there at Cheshire Orphanages Home, Borokiri, Portharcourt

GLC Team

Service to Humanity is the best work of life

Email: akdam_multiwealth@yahoo.com
Facebook: http:///1GOYk29
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
Forbes magazine defines “rich” as a person who earns in excess
of $1 million per year (about $83,333 per month, or just under $20,000 a week), and
“poor” as someone who earns less than $25,000 a year.

So if you are earninig less than $25,000 per year.
thats less than N5,000,000 per year
Thats less than N41,000 in a month..... then meet me in GLC.

Or if your profit is less......then meet me in GLC.

Or your capital requirement is less.....then meet me in GLC.

Financial solution has never got easier.

Think GLC.

Email - akdam_multiwealth@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Okattamgbee: 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
Akdams:

Forbes magazine defines “rich” as a person who earns in excess
of $1 million per year (about $83,333 per month, or just under $20,000 a week), and
“poor” as someone who earns less than $25,000 a year.

So if you are earninig less than $25,000 per year.
thats less than N5,000,000 per year
Thats less than N41,000 in a month..... then meet me in GLC.

Or if your profit is less......then meet me in GLC.

Or your capital requirement is less.....then meet me in GLC.

Financial solution has never got easier.

Think GLC.

Tel/ Whatsapp - 08087329004
Email - akdam_multiwealth@yahoo.com

Interested; charlesdedon@gmail.com

Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Tylerdan(m): 12:25am On Aug 30, 2015
Update me on GLC I'm interested tylerdan1994@gmail.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by babaloke: 3:33am On Aug 30, 2015
am interested pls; I would like to know d membership process. my e mail-shobogs@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by babaloke: 3:33am On Aug 30, 2015
am interested pls; I would like to know d membership process. my e mail-shobogs@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Agoro1(f): 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
W
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by bluebella(m): 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
am interested. 08102977144
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Michaelmickey(m): 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
Am interested..Michaeltimileyin9@gmail.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 12:55am On Sep 03, 2015
All emails attended to.

Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by ashatoda: 7:45am On Sep 03, 2015
jykondic@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Allen Onyema: MEND Backs US Prosecution Of Air Peace Boss / Femi Otedola To Buy The Upstream Of Forte Oil Plc / Massive Job Cut Looms As Dollar Hits ₦590, FOREX Scarcity Bites Harder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.