Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked (3589 Views)

Ordinary Nigerians Not Among Those Saying ‘Bring Back Corruption’ - Osinbajo / Buhari GOT A Presidential Welcome Parade Yesterday (Photos) / How Buhari Got House Leader Job For Gbajabiamila - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
RebelChip:

Lols... I dont think you know what incumbency means. Berem, you will believe. As am typing, Anambra is majestically, flying to Abuja!
Google gbagbo. No be only incumbency na incompetence
Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by saintneo(m): 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

I would be here to quote you

Buhari doesnt need 25% from any state in SE or even SS, If he gets it na bonus

19 Northern states, plus 6 SW states Plus FCT

Thats 26 states. Shove your Imo where the sun dont shine

We would teach you politics, whether na tribal or na rigging or na technology

Are you aware that Jonathan won Taraba, Ekiti FCT, and Nasarrawa to mention a few. Jonathan also earned over 40% votes in Kogi, Ondo, Benue! Plateau and Benue should be a win for Jonathan. So where are your 26 states?
Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by raumdeuter: 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
saintneo:

Are you aware that Jonathan won Taraba, Ekiti FCT, and Nasarrawa to mention a few. Jonathan also earned over 40% votes in Kogi, Ondo, Benue! Plateau and Benue should be a win for Jonathan. So where are your 26 states?

26 states with over 25% for Buhari

All North SW and Edo

Buhari doesnt need to win in those 25 states, He just need 25% from there
Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by saintneo(m): 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

I would be here to quote you

Buhari doesnt need 25% from any state in SE or even SS, If he gets it na bonus

19 Northern states, plus 6 SW states Plus FCT

Thats 26 states. Shove your Imo where the sun dont shine

We would teach you politics, whether na tribal or na rigging or na technology
ziccoit:

If I may reply you, NE+ NW+NE+SW+FCT= 25 states. APC votes from SS+SE are just to augment the margin!
efilefun:
he doesnt need 25% there he will get 25% from other states.. 37-11 is surely more than 24

Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by efilefun(m): 11:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
its 24 states not 26
saintneo:

Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 31, 2015
RebelChip:

No P Bro... No P.... You will see something today. You wont believe that miracles still do happen. This Northern Horde must be defeated!
your peoples are pigmies and are marginal in the political scheme of things. There shall be wailing in the east come later today. The northern and western alliance stands to liberate this country from the clueless alliance of east and south-south
Sai Buhari!
Re: For Those Saying Buhari Got 25% In Imo, You Will Be Shocked by ayukdaboss(m): 12:36am On Mar 31, 2015
[s]
RebelChip:
Just wait....... The results Imolites gave Jonathan will make APC members weep to Allah. You people were registering under-aged voters and even cattles in Kano right? You people registered even Goats. Just wait. Imo votes as the result is now will make Kastina look like a toy. Anambra and Enugu and Abia is there for Sokoto and Kaduna. Forget Rivers.... You people wan take power by force right? Akwa Ibom and Calabar na de egunje! grin grin grin grin

Supporters of Jonathan like me, Just wait! Mind you, I am not supporting PDP. I am for Jonathan. This Hausa and Yoruba conspiracy must and will be defeated. My Igbo brothers, don't be bothered. Ndi Anambra Umunnem.... We are behind you people. Don't be bothered at all. This Northern and South Western Conspiracy must be defeated. [size=16pt]Never Again Will A Core Northerner Rule Us Again.[/size]

Soon and Soon enough, every region will sign "TO YOUR TENTS OH, ISRAEL!"
[/s]
[size=16pt]YOU SEE YOUR LIFE?? [/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Buhari Ordered Arrest Of Close Ally And Arms Panel Member, Umar / Igbo Convention On One Nigeria On....in Aba. / Bola Tinubu Rocks Northern Attire (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.