Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] (8173 Views)

Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) / See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) / Ladies: Is This The Latest Trick To Deceive Guys ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] by Airforce1(m): 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
Kinda look scary... jeeeez

*Sips Chapman*

Change! Is Coming

Re: Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] by falconey(m): 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
deception!
Re: Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] by yinkus4u2c(f): 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
the second and third picture tho...scary AF embarassed
Re: Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] by Mayor21(m): 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
I'll definately sue this women
Re: Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
tongue tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
^^^

Fake females who crave "real" men...just like the kidult cougar who commented above me.

1 Like

Re: Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] by Airforce1(m): 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
@Rokiatu I know your big asss ain't fake

I hope it gets bigger so I could feature you n my music video

I really want to rock that asss rok
Re: Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] by Holla911(m): 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
The first picture still look good even without makeup.
Re: Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] by Drdaps(m): 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ok

4 Likes

Re: Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] by meelorlah(f): 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
undecided
Re: Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
Airforce1:
@Rokiatu I know your big asss ain't fake

I hope it gets bigger so I could feature you n my music video

I really want to rock that asss rok
So I don turn video vixen? Laugh wan kill me.

I am planning on reducing it. tongue tongue
Re: Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
shocked y person face go b like the second and third pics naa grin grin grin#so scary and disgusting!
Re: Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] by deskossy(m): 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
Even after d makeup they still look terrible
Re: Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] by Airforce1(m): 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
rokiatu:

dont reduce it baby

Guys like it like that
Re: Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] by naijaboiy: 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
undecided
Re: Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] by dkronicle(m): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
3rd picture is a bigg lie.. Thats not d girl but d 4th girl looks good without make up too.
Re: Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] by Fabdedon(m): 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked y person face go b like the second and third pics naa grin grin grin#so scary and disgusting!
madam please if you are not guilty if it please quote me smiley
Re: Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] by Tekzyflex(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
Women and deceit.....

1 Like

Re: Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] by Mayor21(m): 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
rokiatu:

mehn, that your body fit rost person. I like it.

1 Like

Re: Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
The last one is even prettier without the make up

1 Like

Re: Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] by justmag(m): 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
And these girls call us liars....I think this should be some form of cheating. angry....now that last girl looks good without make up. But The day she takes off that weave in your presence.... sad
Re: Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] by ELFINITO2(m): 12:17am On Mar 31, 2015
rokiatu:

U try it! I sue U!

1 Like

Re: Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 31, 2015
ELFINITO2:

U try it! I sue U!

Airforce1:

dont reduce it baby
Guys like it like that
lol see them. grin

1 Like

Re: Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] by Airforce1(m): 12:35am On Mar 31, 2015
rokiatu:

lol see them. grin

I'm no pretender roki
And that s why I'm telling you dis

I'm a fan of your big bootie grin

Off to celebrities
grin
Re: Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 31, 2015
deskossy:
Even after d makeup they still look terrible

Haba lol thats a bit harsh ... They actually look great with makeup ... smiley
Re: Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 31, 2015
Airforce1:

I'm no pretender roki
And that s why I'm telling you dis

I'm a fan of your big bootie grin

Off to celebrities
grin
hahahaha I will meet you in celebrities section later. Off to do some more squats to make the booty bigger. grin
Re: Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 31, 2015
Mayor21:

mehn, that your body fit rost person. I like it.
wink smiley
Re: Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] by Airforce1(m): 12:42am On Mar 31, 2015
rokiatu:
hahahaha I will meet you in celebrities section later. Off to do so e more squats to make the booty bigger. grin

No P! wink

1 Like

Re: Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] by stephenqueen: 12:42am On Mar 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
U wan make I expose ur yansh for public? grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 31, 2015
Ghosts! Wolves! angry
Re: Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] by mcbuchino: 2:36am On Mar 31, 2015
Jheeezzzzz....
Re: Before And After: How Women Deceive Men With Make Up [photo] by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 31, 2015
What's wrong with the last one tho?

That gurl is naturally beautiful.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Checkout One Of The World's Most Shocking Wedding Proposals In Venice(Photos) / 7 Advantage And Disadvantage Of Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.