Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

GEJ Favoured The North, Yet They Hated Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Favoured The North, Yet They Hated Him (5483 Views)

Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima / Ministerial List: How Buhari’s Last Minute Change Favoured Ngige / GEJ Favoured The North, Yet They Hated Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Favoured The North, Yet They Hated Him by pembisco(m): 7:40am On Mar 31, 2015
you people fuccked ur selves big time, imagine the low turn out in SS, SE, and evn SW. an average northerner is willing to stay 24hrs under hot sun just to vote his brother buhari but the same cannot be said of u people. The money mongers (igbos) ignored the election and went about their normal businesses. imagine lagos of all places having a turn out of less than 1.5m. Im a norther but most of us that wanted gej back took this election more serious than u guys there, if only u guys there wer serious but it's a kinda late now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Favoured The North, Yet They Hated Him by anonimi: 7:42am On Mar 31, 2015
bushdoc9919:

But he is getting there.The Saudis are busy saying ''All is well''(One Saudi minister even said on CNBC that oil prices will rise again. I just laughed). Venezuela is just running around borrowing money.

I have high hopes for Russia. They have a industrial sector....that just needs some brushing up.

The era of high oil prices is over. Any Nigerian leader who does not get it now...better get it.

Before we wake up and find that Christine Lagarde has taken over the running of our economy.

You seem to think that changing individual and societal lifestyle is simple and easy.

It is NOT at both levels.

We are witnessing how Jonathan's efforts at doing that were misunderstood and rebuffed by us the ultimate beneficiaries in our impatience.

I will remind you about Russia and Nigeria in due course.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Favoured The North, Yet They Hated Him by themano: 7:59am On Mar 31, 2015
omenka:
And from the results from the SS and SE, the people love Buhari so much I presume. You guys are so petty. No one is under any obligation to love or hate anyone. He worked for the North so much by "underestimating Boko Haram" resulting in the death of loved ones.

Mcheeew.
What has Buhari done for us? lock ojukwu n ekwueme up?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Favoured The North, Yet They Hated Him by chamboy(m): 8:02am On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I wonder o!

Check out the result of APC in the SS and SE and compare with PDP in NW and NE. Jonathan got more than a hundred thousand votes in the north while Buhari got less than 70,000 in the SS and SE.

So who is hating who?
Especially SE, They are bunch of Tribal Goats
Re: GEJ Favoured The North, Yet They Hated Him by chamboy(m): 8:02am On Mar 31, 2015
themano:

What has Buhari done for us? lock ojukwu n ekwueme up?
Oya Goan Sleep....
Re: GEJ Favoured The North, Yet They Hated Him by chamboy(m): 8:06am On Mar 31, 2015
anonimi:

You seem to think that changing individual and societal lifestyle is simple and easy.

It is NOT at both levels.

We are witnessing how Jonathan's efforts at doing that were misunderstood and rebuffed by us the ultimate beneficiaries in our impatience.

I will remind you about Russia and Nigeria in due course.

Cheers!
Are u still in existence
Re: GEJ Favoured The North, Yet They Hated Him by peleson: 8:12am On Mar 31, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Pt of correction, he rigged.
We all know obj rigged but why couldn't gej rig his? Gej is a disappointment to me
Re: GEJ Favoured The North, Yet They Hated Him by anonimi: 8:17am On Mar 31, 2015
chamboy:
Are u still in existence

Meaning

1 Like

Re: GEJ Favoured The North, Yet They Hated Him by chamboy(m): 8:24am On Mar 31, 2015
anonimi:

Meaning
goan sleep
Re: GEJ Favoured The North, Yet They Hated Him by kingslly(m): 8:26am On Mar 31, 2015
Bro lets not do the too much analysis here,just go back to 2011 and 2007 and u'll find out that these northerners still voted GMB. Hw did GMB get 12m votes in 2011,why do u think there was post election violence in the northern states in 2011,was there boko haram in 2007? When u answer all these questions dats when u'll understand nigerian politics.
bushdoc9919:

Well...tribalism did play a role. But consider these factors too

1.Boko Haram. In my opinion, the Govt did not take Boko serious...until it got out of hand. Keep in view that thousands have died...and thousands have been displaced. The comments of some Presidential allies too have been disconcerting...blaming Boko on the North may be partly true...but it also gives the impression that the Govt is not really interested in dealing with the problem.Then there is the Chibok issue...and the extra-judicial killings.

IMO....Govt should have set up a Special Forces type group to deal with Boko as far back as 2010.

2.Economy. The drop in oil prices is already negatively affecting people. Our oil dependent economy has been the cause of our problems. Again the Govt has not really diversified the economy...which would mean jobs for all.

IMO.....Govt should have fixed the electricity issue. Removing Barth Nnaji was not the right answer to Nigeria's electricity problems.

I guess that if this govt had worked harder....it would have gotten votes in the North too.

But I speculate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Favoured The North, Yet They Hated Him by Metrofox(m): 8:28am On Mar 31, 2015
diamondcrownltd:
From the results so far,it is obvious that the north hated GEJ though he worked to favour them
don't confuse yourself, he didn't favour the north, he favoured a northern cabal
Re: GEJ Favoured The North, Yet They Hated Him by anonimi: 8:28am On Mar 31, 2015
chamboy:
goan sleep

Is that what you meant about 'existence'?

BTW why should I go and sleep at 9:30am when I am not jobless mofo. Is that what you are by chance, since you are asking me to go and sleep

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Favoured The North, Yet They Hated Him by anonimi: 8:32am On Mar 31, 2015
Metrofox:
don't confuse yourself, he didn't favour the north, he favoured a northern cabal

By

- setting up almajiri schools.
- setting up universities
- improving farming with better fertiliser distribution and improved seedlings input.
- reviving textile industry
- rehabilitating Kano airport so Ethiopian airlines flies there four times a week.

That is supporting a cabal and not the people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Favoured The North, Yet They Hated Him by kingslly(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2015
Bro am really in support of all your points. An average southerner sees the election period as a holiday/festive period,a period you travel to the villa and see all ur relatives and relax as well. But please dont push d whole blame to the igbos because you are also forgetting to put into consideration the cases of people not being able to get their PVCs and the cases of people dat didnt get accredited by INEC in the south.
pembisco:
you people fuccked ur selves big time, imagine the low turn out in SS, SE, and evn SW. an average northerner is willing to stay 24hrs under hot sun just to vote his brother buhari but the same cannot be said of u people. The money mongers (igbos) ignored the election and went about their normal businesses. imagine lagos of all places having a turn out of less than 1.5m. Im a norther but most of us that wanted gej back took this election more serious than u guys there, if only u guys there wer serious but it's a kinda late now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Favoured The North, Yet They Hated Him by osamaBUSH(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2015
jusRadical:

This is the plain truth.

As far as leadership is concerned, an average northerner will always prefer his brother from the same region even if that brother is mad.
You couldn't have said it better.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Favoured The North, Yet They Hated Him by Metrofox(m): 8:45am On Mar 31, 2015
lings input.
- reviving textile industry
- rehabilitating Kano airport so Ethiopian airlines flies there four times a week.
That is supporting a cabal and not the people [/quote]

sorry i don't celebrate mediocrity by the way which textile industry was revived?
Re: GEJ Favoured The North, Yet They Hated Him by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2015
omenka:
And from the results from the SS and SE, the people love Buhari so much I presume. You guys are so petty. No one is under any obligation to love or hate anyone. He worked for the North so much by "underestimating Boko Haram" resulting in the death of loved ones.

Mcheeew.

Vintage omenka.

Op, your hypocrisy has just been exposed!
Re: GEJ Favoured The North, Yet They Hated Him by anonimi: 9:01am On Mar 31, 2015
Metrofox:

sorry i don't celebrate mediocrity by the way which textile industry was revived?

Mediocrity means HALF, I hope you know.

I guess you prefer and celebrate, as many other Nigerians apparently, NONENTITY to mediocity, not so

Google textile industry revival aganga then come back let's discuss okay?
Re: GEJ Favoured The North, Yet They Hated Him by anonimi: 9:04am On Mar 31, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

Vintage Omenka.

Op, your hypocrisy has just been exposed!

The hypocrisy of your omenka can be ignored not so?

Hypocrisy of the LIE that Jonathan 'underestimated BH' when in FACT Buhari led other northerners to ACCUSE him of dealing with the terrorists.

E go soon clear fot we eyes.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Favoured The North, Yet They Hated Him by Metrofox(m): 9:12am On Mar 31, 2015
anonimi:

Mediocrity means HALF, I hope you know.

I guess you prefer and celebrate, as many other Nigerians apparently, NONENTITY to mediocity, not so

Google textile industry revival aganga then come back let's discuss okay?

no time to dey google paper achievements bros lest u forget we're also the biggest economy in africa,buh who e help?
Re: GEJ Favoured The North, Yet They Hated Him by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:17am On Mar 31, 2015
anonimi:

The hypocrisy of your omenka can be ignored not so?

Hypocrisy of the LIE that Jonathan 'underestimated BH' when in FACT Buhari led other northerners to ACCUSE him of dealing with the terrorists.

E go soon clear fot we eyes.

You still don't get it!

GEJ as c-in-c was an incompetent leader! He allowed a ragtag Boko Haram roam freely, capture LGs, kill thousands and displace over a million people! If all this happened in your region, would you still vote for him?
Re: GEJ Favoured The North, Yet They Hated Him by nortcentrallord(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
peleson:

We all know obj rigged but why couldn't gej rig his? Gej is a disappointment to me

Because he wants to play a kind of politics which is possible only in developed countries. Its unfortunate Nigerians 'v lost another good leader because of impatience. It clearly shows we are no better than our father's and we will keep circumnavigating around demo-military and backwardness.
Re: GEJ Favoured The North, Yet They Hated Him by nortcentrallord(m): 12:59am On Apr 01, 2015
peleson:

Because he plays a clean politics. My only pain is that Nigeria is filled with crooks and the country is not yet matured for such politics. For such true foundations to be laid, a price is paid, he paid his, I just hope it won't be in vain. Try and read the history of Mandela you will understand better.
Re: GEJ Favoured The North, Yet They Hated Him by diamondcrownltd(f): 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Because he plays a clean politics. My only pain is that Nigeria is filled with crooks and the country is not yet matured for such politics. For such true foundations to be laid, a price is paid, he paid his, I just hope it won't be in vain. Try and read the history of Mandela you will understand better.
True talk, Tinubu has just extended his empire and tentacles to Abuja and the oil wells in Niger Delta
Re: GEJ Favoured The North, Yet They Hated Him by Painsoother(m): 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2022
rozayx5:

grin grin
buhari will turn nigeria ro dubai in 4 years undecided
If u are still alive, that's if hunger have not killed you, I need you to come and defend that claim of yours, made in the aftermats of 2015 election, that your papa will turn Nigeria to Dubai within 4yrs. Its almost 8yrs now. Heeediot!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pics Of Dino Melaye's Cars / Breaking News: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest - September 2015 / Kaduna: PDP Wins All The LGA - See Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.