Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

An Open Letter To The APC Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To The APC Supporters (977 Views)

The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To The APC Supporters by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
Good day my fellow Nigerians and NLers as we patiently wait for 8 pm for INEC to announce the winner of the 2015 presidential election, a certain issue has come to my attention and I believe it should be addressed.

The fact that the APC supporters have begun to rejoice for a victory which is not in the near future has called for attention. The inevitable is certain and that is the fact that the PDP will win and believe me when I say so. Whether The general gets more votes or not, certain measures have been put in place to ensure Jonathan's return as I can remember any news about any vacancies in the Aso villa.

Now what troubles me is the fact that a lot of these APC supporters are aware of this fact deep down within them but they choose not to be realists and hence resort to deceive themselves. PDP has ruled this country for a lot of years now and I do see them being undermined even in the 2023 elections. APC is no contender with them and we all know that.

So I will say how it will all go down..and quote me anywhere:

Jonathan Will be announced winner, a lot of APC supporters won't agree with this, they willing be riots unnecessary losses but at the end of the day, everyone will go back to their various routines like there was no elections.

So why don't we prevent all these and just accept that deep and quite voice telling us that GEJ IS TILL 2019.....I have come to accept this fate and so should you

PDP- WE ARE TAKING OVER!!!!

Have a wonderful time pple...

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The APC Supporters by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
PDP till the day.....PDP till d end
Re: An Open Letter To The APC Supporters by missbehave247(m): 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
Change is all I see, even if GEJ will emerge let him change

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The APC Supporters by Majlaw(m): 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
Dnt be Biased....... Well dats from ur own view. Change is inevitable.
Tell me u ar a pdp supporter
Re: An Open Letter To The APC Supporters by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Majlaw:
Dnt be Biased....... Well dats from ur own view. Change is inevitable.
Tell me u ar a pdp supporter
In my family I was d only one who wanted buhari to win....but now it is clear that it's not about what we voted but what they tell us we voted.

This is Nigeria ...This change we all need should begin in us
Re: An Open Letter To The APC Supporters by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
The APC people are scared...the rigging is in process

PDP: we are taking over cool
Re: An Open Letter To The APC Supporters by suwailad(f): 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
jamesflaw:
Good day my fellow Nigerians and NLers as we patiently wait for 8 pm for INEC to announce the winner of the 2015 presidential election, a certain issue has come to my attention and I believe it should be addressed.

The fact that the APC supporters have begun to rejoice for a victory which is not in the near future has called for attention. The inevitable is certain and that is the fact that the PDP will win and believe me when I say so. Whether The general gets more votes or not, certain measures have been put in place to ensure Jonathan's return as I can remember any news about any vacancies in the Aso villa.

Now what troubles me is the fact that a lot of these APC supporters are aware of this fact deep down within them but they choose not to be realists and hence resort to deceive themselves. PDP has ruled this country for a lot of years now and I do see them being undermined even in the 2023 elections. APC is no contender with them and we all know that.

Jonathan Will be announced winner, a lot of APC supporters won't agree with this, they willing be riots unnecessary losses but at the end of the day, everyone will go back to their various routines like there was no elections.

So why don't we prevent all these and just accept that deep and quite voice telling us that GEJ IS TILL 2019.....I have come to accept this fate and so should you

You are not smart at all

why this https://www.nairaland.com/2227355/open-letter-pdp-supporters

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The APC Supporters by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
suwailad:

You are not smart at all

why this https://www.nairaland.com/2227355/open-letter-pdp-supporters
I don't understand that is just someone copying my creativity and twisting my point
Re: An Open Letter To The APC Supporters by PedroJP(m): 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
GEJtill2019. If APC like, make dem carry mouth give themselves win, na GEJtill2019. If na violence
Re: An Open Letter To The APC Supporters by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
PedroJP:
GEJtill2019. If APC like, make dem carry mouth give themselves win, na GEJtill2019. If na violence
Yes oo....guy your head dey dere
Re: An Open Letter To The APC Supporters by ekeneidiagbor: 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
I disagree to agree... Y shud APC supporters be jubilating when INEC has not given them the go ahead...

Like I said b4... Buhari can only be President on Social Media.

PDP are the master planners...
Tinubu and his cohorts are learners...
Re: An Open Letter To The APC Supporters by tempest69: 12:28am On Apr 24, 2015
jamesflaw:

this is what u get when contraceptives fails

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Stops Pdp’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory / White Men Campaigning For Ambode(photo) / Senate Presidency: What Has Saraki Got To Offer?, By Lawrence Attah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.