Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

don't try it - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / don't try it (648 Views)

Got 87.75 $ In Just 15 Days Hurray You Should Try It Now / That Whatsapp & Wikipedia Ish Is A Scam. Do Not Try It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

don't try it by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
Yes
Re: don't try it by thewebcraft(m): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
proxy23:
I will show you how to create an app for calculations with Excel . Go to Microsoft Excel write down the variables. Put the data there and make sure the values gives you an answer. Next you have to save the document, after saving the document convert it to apk file for android devices using this link Or this http://changemysoftware.org/exe_to_apk.php download the software to convert exe to apk. U have created an app for android devices . Try it, no code is required . U just have to be good in Excel.
Source : proxy

"Try it, no code is required"
All this "so-called no code is required software" makes you limited....
If you want to create a real App learn a language like java, c++ or Swift.....
Re: don't try it by thewebcraft(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Just to be clear for other people who is confused with this scam.
The program is .NET framework based so I decompiled it with .NET Reflector. I got the source and trust me, there is no ADB related code. It is picture and text popping out. Also if you try to rename one of its .DLL file, it is the text "changemysoftware" spamming around to make hundreds kilobytes file.
Re: don't try it by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
Don't try it.

(1) (Reply)

Any Google Adword Certified Professional In The House? / Help: New Wordpress Admin Link Not Working. / Php Mybb Users And Wapmaster I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.