Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products (7705 Views)

NAFDAC List Of Banned Imported Products In Nigeria / RE IMPORTATION! I Am Exposing My Top 5 Cheap , Fastest Selling Imported Products / How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by Fem60(m): 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
Many Nigerian know where to Import because a lot of them knew Aliexpress and other sites, Even selling on Aliexpress alone can turn you to multi-millionaire, but they have problem of selling their Product. Many people don't believe that this business can turn them into millionaire within 6month but they lack Knowledge. This gave me a lot of headache when I first started this Business because I can't be going from one street to another for me to advertise my product. But you don't have to stress yourself, am here for you! You don't need to design your own sites and upload your product before you can sell. But many people here know the solution. Please if you have solution to that, drop your own ideals and let other people benefit. Thanks. If you have any Question you can also drop it here! Your question will be answer in the next 12hours.
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by Fem60(m): 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
There are many Site in China where you will find the Amazing and Unique Product. And You will find them in a cheaper price. I love that. Check bellow

1 Share

Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by bukkylois(f): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
how do you sell your imported goods without talking or advertising to a lot of people....I am not good with people so how do I work my business around that....your response would be appreciated sir.
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by redvektor(m): 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
^^ gud qustion the lady above me. O.p can u please drop some cheap china site we can get cheap gøods
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by Fem60(m): 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
I will not be selfish, I will drop one site, because if I decide to sell my importation eBook for you, You can build a solid business using Aliexpress. If you know what you are doing. But don't let me lie to you. There are many site that is better than Aliexpress, in time of quality, Low price and fancy product. So if you want to know about those site you can send me a message on femstic60@gmail.com. The second guy question. Advertise is what can make your product sell, and I know that many Nigeria Importer are facing the problem of selling their product. In that case if you need to know more about that you can email me too! Use that site correctly ooooo!
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by Jkhaliph: 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
Im based in Atlanta looking to get into the import and export business. I can import anything to the US from anywhere , mostly china, and ship to you in Nigeria via my shipping company based in Houston (www.hontsglobal.com). Lets chat to see if we can do business together. I also have some iphone cases that are waiting ot be shipped to the right buyer in Nigeria.

My email address is kolo1820@gmail.com, bbm: 7FDECA92 lets chat
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by Fem60(m): 8:19am On Apr 02, 2015
The site you share is not correct @Jkhaliph concerning what you said, If you are someone I can trust and if You product is not cost I can be your partner. Inbox me on my mail.
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by Fem60(m): 6:48am On Apr 03, 2015
Hummmmmmm! Nigerian! This is a new Government, it may Favour Us and turn on the other way out. But what if it turn other way out, what are your plan to feed your Family, to send your Children to school etc. Do you know that your life can turn totally to good within 6month using the New importation Importation made easy manual. You can also follow the way that many Nigerian follow and become successful. I pray that this New Government will favour us, even if it favour us, is not possible for Buhari to be giving every Nigerian #200,000 every month. You can still plan to make things work for yourself by start importing goods from Foreign country. To know more, inbox me on femstic60@gmail.com or call 08133176941.

1 Share

Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by Activityj(m): 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
Thank God that everyone has turned into infomarketers&gurus, but that will not stop me from paying back nairaland for all the good things! Sell your products here: kaymu.com

dealdey.com
mobofree.com
facebook.com
online forums!
If want to learn importation go here or pm me for tutorial!($notfree$) :https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free

1 Like

Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by croj(m): 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2015
I think the problem most people have is the don't do strategic planning before importing the products. You should ask yourself: What need would I be filling with my product and where is the best place to find the exact people that need it? What strategies do I deploy?
Even providing the right answers to these questions will not guarantee success if you don't back it with consistent promotion.

Maybe we are too interested in quick profit and when it doesn't come, we lose motivation to continue. It's either your sales approach is not right or you are in the wrong market.

Online marketing for me remains the best method to sale anything if you know your onions.

I am doing a FREE Teaching on How To Build A Profitable Online Business Selling Your Products And Services. Join me on BBM - 73DE7F65

2 Likes

Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by dahdah: 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2233486/how-mobile-money-agent-paga
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by majilv(f): 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2015
croj:
I think the problem most people have is the don't do strategic planning before importing the products. You should ask yourself: What need would I be filling with my product and where is the best place to find the exact people that need it? What strategies do I deploy?
Even providing the right answers to these questions will not guarantee success if you don't back it with consistent promotion.

Maybe we are too interested in quick profit and when it doesn't come, we lose motivation to continue. It's either your sales approach is not right or you are in the wrong market.

Online marketing for me remains the best method to sale anything if you know your onions.

I am doing a FREE Teaching on How To Build A Profitable Online Business Selling Your Products And Services. Join me on BBM - 73DE7F65
hw abt watsapp
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by desmondblaze(m): 11:35am On Apr 04, 2015
bukkylois:
how do you sell your imported goods without talking or advertising to a lot of people....I am not good with people so how do I work my business around that....your response would be appreciated sir.
with the Help Of Konga and Jumia, u dnt need to Advertise ur item with mouth, all u need to do is to list ur items and Wait for the Orders

hope it Helps?
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by dav8id(m): 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
desmondblaze:

with the Help Of Konga and Jumia, u dnt need to Advertise ur item with mouth, all u need to do is to list ur items and Wait for the Orders

hope it Helps?

that one sef na time wasted the best bet is kaymu.com and facebook.

importation is not always the issue but get your market in place first before importing what ever .

most new in importation business failed cuz the always rush into the business without proper research.

2 Likes

Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by desmondblaze(m): 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
dav8id:

that one sef na time wasted the best bet is kaymu.com and facebook.

importation is not always the issue but get your market in place first before importing what ever .

most new in importation business failed cuz the always rush into the business without proper research.
baba, konga is nt time Wasted at all,

i find huge success With Konga than kaymu,

imagine, within 3 days
Day 1: Listed the Item
Day 2 : Konga Approved the item.
Day 3 : the Item Was Sold, i sold a 55k worth of items within that 3 days. (can provide u With Proofs if u Want).

And on Kaymu, ive Listed same item For More Than 2 Months now and No Order Yet, while ive sold Over 55k items Within 3 days of listing the item on konga,

So with my experience, i can boldly Say, Konga Is the best for Individuals ready To Make money From Importatiom biz.

2 Likes

Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by redvektor(m): 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
desmondblaze:

imagine, within 3 days
Day 3 : the Item Was Sold, i sold a 55k worth of items within that 3 days. (can provide u With Proofs if u Want).

And on Kaymu, ive Listed same item For More Than 2 Months now and No Order Yet, while ive sold Over 55k items Within 3 days of listing the item on konga,

So with my experience, i can boldly Say, Konga Is the best for Individuals ready To Make money From Importatiom biz.
big boss how do u get ur items across to customers on konga?
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
Desmondblaze....what item do you sell?and did you advertise your konga store before you could get that huge returns?
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by desmondblaze(m): 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
redvektor:
big boss how do u get ur items across to customers on konga?
all i do is
apply a Secret Sauce to My Konga Store (this Works Like Magic, capable Of Selling Ur items 24hrs after listing it On Konga)
import the items,
list them on konga (wait For Approval)
and Wait for The Orders to Flow (min of 3 Days and max 5 days)
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by desmondblaze(m): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
omoteamac:
Desmondblaze....what item do you sell?and did you advertise your konga store before you could get that huge returns?

sorry Sir i cnt disclose to u What i sell (for Privacy Reasons, xcept ure My Student or Subscriber)

also, no, i dnt advertise my Store before i get orders, all i do Is to list the item, once it gets approved by konga, then i start getting orders as fast as 24hrs .

The best Part is that i started with just ($10), and im glad i took the risk while Starting out (nobody Taught me), now its a biz growing, and with time, going to sell on Jumia (by then i cn Make 100k per Week With the hot items im Selling).

Hope This Helps?
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ok thanks
desmondblaze:

sorry Sir i cnt disclose to u What i sell (for Privacy Reasons, xcept ure My Student or Subscriber)

also, no, i dnt advertise my Store before i get orders, all i do Is to list the item, once it gets approved by konga, then i start getting orders as fast as 24hrs .

The best Part is that i started with just ($10), and im glad i took the risk while Starting out (nobody Taught me), now its a biz growing, and with time, going to sell on Jumia (by then i cn Make 100k per Week With the hot items im Selling).

Hope This Helps?
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by desmondblaze(m): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
omoteamac:
Ok thanks
ure Welcome Sir.
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by desmondblaze(m): 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
desmondblaze:

imagine, within 3 days

Here is the proof..

Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:14am On Apr 05, 2015
croj:

Whatsapp?
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by afeez20(m): 9:22am On Apr 05, 2015
hello op
i live in uk and i want to sell uk used laptops,tablets,phones,cctv (brand new) on konga .how can i make use of this opportunity
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by dav8id(m): 9:46am On Apr 05, 2015
desmondblaze:

imagine, within 3 days

Thats for you bro but i kaymu give me the greater resuilt than konga .then follow by jumia
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by desmondblaze(m): 9:50am On Apr 05, 2015
dav8id:

Thats for you bro but i kaymu give me the greater resuilt than konga .then follow by jumia
i knw Get U, everyone find Success in diff Places.

Sure jumia is king too,..

No matter where u Sell, the end Result should be huge profit at the End Of The Day.

Happy Easter Sunday.
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by desmondblaze(m): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2015
afeez20:
hello op
i live in uk and i want to sell uk used laptops,tablets,phones,cctv (brand new) on konga .how can i make use of this opportunity
u can participate by using any Of ur Relatives here In naija, by Sending them the items and let them sell it For You.
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by desmondblaze(m): 9:55am On Apr 05, 2015
afeez20:
hello op
u can participate by using any Of ur Relatives here In naija, by Sending them the items and let them sell it For You.

HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by dav8id(m): 9:58am On Apr 05, 2015
desmondblaze:

Here is the proof..

DIDYOU SAID 3 DAYS did you care to recheck the date of your screenshoot if you talk about secreat source everyone need to apply such in order to success but first check the dates on your s reenshot and let me know if its really you make that amount sell in 3 days.

again do you know you can sell more than that amount in a day? meaning once your imported goods arrived someone bought them all from you? yes thats another secreat man..BTW I know exactly what you are selling grin grin And i bet you some people out there are waiting to buy it all from you and pay you cash immediatly if you can think outside the box then you grab what i mean grin
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by desmondblaze(m): 10:16am On Apr 05, 2015
dav8id:

DIDYOU SAID 3 DAYS did you care to recheck the date of your screenshoot if you talk about secreat source everyone need to apply such in order to success but first check the dates on your s reenshot and let me know if its really you make that amount sell in 3 days.

again do you know you can sell more than that amount in a day? meaning once your imported goods arrived someone bought them all from you? yes thats another secreat man..BTW I know exactly what you are selling grin grin And i bet you some people out there are waiting to buy it all from you and pay you cash immediatly if you can think outside the box then you grab what i mean grin
yes i mean 3 days (listed the item on 30th of march, got approved on 31st of March and Was sold on the 1st of this Month, i.e 3 days smiley,

lol, funny Guy, point Of Correction, u dnt and cnt knw What i Sell, (if u think u knw it, just send me the full image of the item on Whatsapp and i will tell u Whether u are Wrong or Right. (though what i sell is what Celeberities use and many people are ready to pay high for it as u said earlier)

also yes, i knw i can sell more than that a day, but i ran out of stock thats why u saw the last order date of (23 march and 1st of this Month)

so anymore Questions?

HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by dav8id(m): 10:33am On Apr 05, 2015
desmondblaze:

yes i mean 3 days (listed the item on 30th of march, got approved on 31st of March and Was sold on the 1st of this Month, i.e 3 days smiley,

lol, funny Guy, point Of Correction, u dnt and cnt knw What i Sell, (if u think u knw it, just send me the full image of the item on Whatsapp and i will tell u Whether u are Wrong or Right. (though what i sell is what Celeberities use and many people are ready to pay high for it as u said earlier)

also yes, i knw i can sell more than that a day, but i ran out of stock thats why u saw the last order date of (23 march and 1st of this Month)

so anymore Questions?

HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY

Wrong info frd, your screenshot showed sell start from 19th march to 1st of this month. can you explain that? sorry for the question ooh....your post indicated you listed 30th march then whwt about the sells on 19, 21,23

regarding the image on what you sell i will upload the image here not whatsapp when get back to abuja tomorrow , cuz now am not with my tab and am in lafia now.sorry for that.

pls proof me wrong
Re: Where And How To Sell Your Imported Products by dav8id(m): 10:37am On Apr 05, 2015
to sell to amount of 55k meaning you sold 11pcs right? but you screenshot indicated only 3 sellss.

BTW Your order from china screenshot show only 1 quantity you order .ok let assume its when you order as sample. now can we see the screenshot of the 11pcs you order from china? that make you that 55k

(1) (2) (Reply)

CAC LTD Company: Nature Of Business / Making It Big In Palm Kernel Nut Supply Biz / How Sokoloan Dragged Their Customer To Retrieve A 5k Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.