Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC (38763 Views)

Ogun LGA Election Results: APC Clears All 20 LGs, 37 LCDAs - Sotrueng / Edo Governorship Election: Unofficial Results - Nkiruhomann.com / INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by lalasticlala(m): 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
The Buhari Support Organisations (BSO) has called for the arrest of Mr Femi Fani-Kayode, the Director, Media, Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Organisation for announcing unofficial results.

The Director, Media and Information of the BSO, Dr Chidia Maduekwe, made the call on Monday in Abuja at a news conference.

According to Maduekwe, this is the time for security agencies to show their neutrality by arresting Fani-Kayode because the only authority to announce election results is the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

The organisation claimed that Fani-Kayode had breached relevant sections of the Electoral Act by announcing on Sunday that the PDP was leading in the presidential election in 23 states of the Federation.

“We ask the security agencies to immediately arrest Fani-Kayode for breaching relevant sections of the Electoral Act which forbids any organ outside INEC from officially declaring election results.

“His arrest for further questioning will be a clear indication that the security agencies are truly unbiased participants in this electoral process.

“His declaration is also a breach of both the first and second Abuja Peace Accord signed by the presidential candidates,” Maduekwe said.

He called on the international community and observers to note the steps being taken by the ruling party to cause severe breach of peace and call them to order.

He urged APC supporters to maintain the peace as they await the official announcement of authentic INEC results for the Saturday elections.

“We ask Nigerians to join us in saying `No’ to this recent manifestation of habitual impunity.

“We appeal to all our numerous supporters to sustain their calmness in the face of current provocation and abuse of our electoral processes,” he said.

Maduekwe said that APC would reject “in its entirety, the use of security to compromise an election process that has been commended as having high quotient of integrity”.

He urged INEC to adhere strictly to guidelines for elections which protected candidates through active participation of party agents.

“We request INEC to adhere to the guideline which makes it mandatory for polling unit party agents to sign result sheet forming the basis for collation of result at collation centres.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/30/arrest-fani-kayode-now-apc-urges/

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by raumdeuter: 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
Not so fast.

By June na kirikiri sure pass

He would wait for his homeboys like Bastard Okupe, Fayose, Omisore and Koro

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ffk one of the greatest defiant the country has ever produced

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by kimond101: 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
This is a welcome development.
They need to use him as a scape goat to realise that him being a role model to the 'PDP' youth should learn to gauge his tongue.
Even tho he might still end up getting arrested when General Buhari wins tho.
Earlier arrest isn't bad aswell.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by Tuntheycr7: 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
I just pity the guy..

He would soon go back to his taxi driving Job by the time GMB take control of the affairs of this country.

The kinda votes APC will get in Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, maiduguri, Sokoto
and Kastina would be like Pick 2, Pick 2, Pick 3, Hold On,
General Market, Last Card, Check Up!

Sai Buhari sai Baba...
The wind of CHANGE is blowing everywhere you go

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by angrybird007: 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
That guy has been silent for some hrs now shocked
I never knew that is possible shocked shocked
Maybe becos APC is shockin dem Lyk eletric shock. grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by stevikenna: 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
EVERYONE KNOWS THAT FFK HAS DIARRHOEA
AFTER TODAY HE SHOULD BE CHECKED INTO A MENTAL ASYLUM

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by akpanikpe(m): 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
No need, the general will do that, when crowned in May.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by umarc19: 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
FFK my man grin

He thought he was still in GEJ's tenure that he can open his stinking gutter and say all he wants.
Well, things are different now.

#Change is here.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by alpharbody(m): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
All is involved
Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by kingstylo01(m): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hehehehehe... Me just dey wait make Jega blow final whistle... I don tire to dey watch this match wey wan end with penalty shoot out...

#GEJ wins cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by Bonapart(m): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
As for The mode that band me, i hope banding me is one of your best achievement in life....cos if not you have to try harder..... kayode ain't go no where but....
#babaistherealready

5 Likes

Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by Tuminibody: 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
What does the constitution has to say on that
Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by Motolank: 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
Instead to follow Jona foot steps...he jumped, just wait Baba will be ready soon.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
When FFK says we are going to win in 23 states because we have our own situation room

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
He is a disgrace to manhood..! Abi naah PDPhood...?

12 Likes

Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by ManTiger(m): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
Don't worry, leave him, i'm sure he will be thinking of exile by now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by Crocz(m): 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
If anybody think he can manipulate the electorate is certainly high on some serious weed.

We won't accept cooked results and statistically impossible results!

From what I have, APC is cruising with a mammoth total of 3,473,526 votes cumulative for 15 states and FCT

Thank you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by holicalpha(m): 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
Arrest. Look at these guys..... You think this is a military regime where u can just arrest maim and execute just like that....y'all are still dreaming.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by tigonana: 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
Make dem arrest d idiot jaare,mke he rot for jail.

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by vizkiz: 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
Arrest him and put him in a gay prison grin

Apc till Jesus comes...a bottle of orijin for all apc members in my villa wink

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by Maweezy96(m): 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
ManTiger:
Don't worry, leave him, i'm sure he will be thinking of exile by now.
lol

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by chiedu7: 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
[size=18pt]APC PEOPLE DON DEY TALK SINCE OH.
ONCE PDP PERSON TALK NA ARREST AM DEM DEY TALK.
[/size]

[size=15pt]NO MATTER ONE RESULT[/size]

10 Likes

Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by olafunny(m): 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
He needs to be locked up for years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by RichDad1(m): 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
ghen ghen....
FFK.............Kirikiri straight. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by efilefun(m): 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
hin don repent.. imagine him saying before thinking of PDP and APC we should first remember that we are Nigerians... lmao

4 Likes

Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by ellechrystal(f): 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
Lol
Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by intelligen(m): 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
And to think dat dis ffk guy is addressed as a "chief" realy baffles me....

3 Likes

Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by gen2briz(m): 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
Make una leave am for now oooo...by June I am very sure he'll be in jail for so many offence.

Sai baba.

3 Likes

Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by Babyboy1986(m): 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
Really
Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by hazyfm: 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
Pls who is FFK?

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC by globalresource: 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
This man is a thorn in nigeria's flesh. To both APC and PDP alike. Forget him been in PDP. He has done a lot of damages to PDP too

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO / How To Explain Panama Papers Into Terms A 5-year-old Could Understand / Police Re-Arrest Glory Okolie Weeks After Release From Suleja Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.