Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

A Nairalander With Family And Neighbours Watching INEC Presidential Result - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander With Family And Neighbours Watching INEC Presidential Result (1309 Views)

INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / Boko Haram: Nigeria And Neighbours Chad, Cameroon And Niger Celebrate Victories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander With Family And Neighbours Watching INEC Presidential Result by kingar(m): 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
Nigerians in River state watching presidential result announcement as PHCN has been selfish with human right but can't take away the love for the nation from us.
Awaiting to see Mr President GEJ announced to further his Forward Leadership.

Re: A Nairalander With Family And Neighbours Watching INEC Presidential Result by ammyluv2002(f): 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
Chai! Una plenty o shocked shocked

Una Mama really try shey una kill cow for her? angry
Re: A Nairalander With Family And Neighbours Watching INEC Presidential Result by oieda: 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
Da guy with book just they calculate. Lol
Re: A Nairalander With Family And Neighbours Watching INEC Presidential Result by tempem: 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
It's better you change that Nairaland to Nigeria....

Una plenty for that room oh... Ewo!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Family And Neighbours Watching INEC Presidential Result by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
A great family indeed
Say No to Election Rigging
Likes for GMB and Shares for GEJ

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander With Family And Neighbours Watching INEC Presidential Result by Pineapp: 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
grin
#Sleepingsidewaythings
Re: A Nairalander With Family And Neighbours Watching INEC Presidential Result by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
Pineapp:
grin
#Sleepingsidewaythings
wink
Re: A Nairalander With Family And Neighbours Watching INEC Presidential Result by Fraih(f): 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
Chai...see all dese backs!
Re: A Nairalander With Family And Neighbours Watching INEC Presidential Result by kingar(m): 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Chai! Una plenty o shocked shocked

Una Mama really try shey una kill cow for her? angry
she needs to see fresh air and forwarness continue in nigeria
Re: A Nairalander With Family And Neighbours Watching INEC Presidential Result by greatmarshall(m): 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
This Na one football team o... PDP...!!! POWER...!!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Family And Neighbours Watching INEC Presidential Result by ammyluv2002(f): 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
kingar:
she needs to see fresh air and forwarness continue in nigeria
Exactly! Your head dey there grin cheesy
Re: A Nairalander With Family And Neighbours Watching INEC Presidential Result by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
greatmarshall:
This Na one football team o... PDP...!!! POWER...!!!

You live in porthacourt so u support GEJ.

I need dicks from buhari supporters. Byee tongue
Re: A Nairalander With Family And Neighbours Watching INEC Presidential Result by greatmarshall(m): 10:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
dickrider:

You live in porthacourt so u support GEJ.

I need dicks from buhari supporters. Byee tongue
lol... I'M A DIE HARD GEJ SUPPORTER O...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With Family And Neighbours Watching INEC Presidential Result by kingar(m): 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Exactly! Your head dey there grin cheesy
GEJ till 2019
Re: A Nairalander With Family And Neighbours Watching INEC Presidential Result by overhypedsteve(m): 11:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
all i see are proponents of a stronger Nigerian Democracy. I love this.
frontpage pls
suwailad:
PLEASE I DONT WANT TO SEE THIS ON FRONT PAGE OH!!!
But Op, why you guys many for that small house nah!
and gej nor fit build houses for nigerians?
and you want him to continue? in your dreams?
why dont you just shut your head up.
Re: A Nairalander With Family And Neighbours Watching INEC Presidential Result by suwailad(f): 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
PLEASE I DONT WANT TO SEE THIS ON FRONT PAGE OH!!!

But Op, why you guys many for that small house nah!
and gej nor fit build houses for nigerians?
and you want him to continue? in your dreams?

kingar:
Nigerians in River state watching presidential result announcement as PHCN has been selfish with human right but can't take away the love for the nation from us.
Awaiting to see Mr President GEJ announced to further his Forward Leadership.
Re: A Nairalander With Family And Neighbours Watching INEC Presidential Result by Sunofgod(m): 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
No comfortable furniture on show . . . . and I no see woman for those pics (only thugs)
Re: A Nairalander With Family And Neighbours Watching INEC Presidential Result by zimoni(f): 11:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
Kilode nah?

(1) (Reply)

PDP Expresses Satisfaction With Results So Far Announced By INEC - Vanguard / Nasir El Rufai Of APC Wins Kaduna By A Landslide - Saharareporters / What Manner Of #change (See For Yourself)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.