Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB (3075 Views)

Senseless Killings and Maimings- The Hypocrisy Of The South (Graphic Pics) / "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor / Me And My Household Are Voting GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by angelchi2(f): 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
Okay this dude opened a twitter account to spread hate speeches, he's calling on Nigerians the from the north, west and south to eliminate igbos for voting for Buhari
Well this 2015 and their is freedom of expression but am sorry people like @mcvaaey who promote genocide and ethnic cleansing should not be allowed to walk around freely or express these views freely. Read more and see more twitters on www.chyberry..com

Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
op are u OK??
the guy said "Igbo helped Jonathan rigged the election" and u are saying something else..

@topic
this idiot should b traced, arrested and punished immediately for such statements...#weNeedPeace

1 Like

Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by ozoigbondu: 10:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
Why do people like trying to murder us cry cry
Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
It's he & his whole family that will be wiped out. Not one innocent Nigerian will die again. Blood will surely pursue all those that want to shed blood. Their own blood will be spilled.

1 Like

Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
He is a yoloba guy so no need to fidget, last year i saw where an abokii sugarcane seller was pursuing a yoloba keke rider with kitchen knife in lagos, the yolobaguy ran pass Usain Bolt shouting otio otio, lol

miraclewonder:
It's he & his whole family that will be wiped out. Not one innocent Nigerian will die again. Blood will surely pursue all those that want to shed blood. Their own blood will be spilled.

1 Like

Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by suwailad(f): 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
angelchi2:
Okay this dude opened a twitter account to spread hate speeches, he's calling on Nigerians the from the north, west and south to eliminate igbos for voting for Buhari
Well this 2015 and their is freedom of expression but am sorry people like @mcvaaey who promote genocide and ethnic cleansing should not be allowed to walk around freely or express these views freely. Read more and see more twitters on www.chyberry..com

It seems you are CONFUSED or under the influence of a drug.
Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by Kemy11(m): 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
Thunder fire dat guy for sayn igbos should b killed. We have fought the civil war buh dis time around igbo states ll not participate in nigeria violence
Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by manny4life(m): 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
I saw this junk circulating FB, why are people giving this dolt attention? angry
Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by Adegbodolu1: 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
This is extreme o!!

Though Igbos are irritating b*stards but this is extreme o!

I know sometimes they ask for it but we should just get the Aboki-s to deal with them.

2 Likes

Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by knightsTempler: 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
May Amadioha strike out his left ball for saying that.
Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by jmoore(m): 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
Adegbodolu1:
[s]This is extreme o!!

I know sometimes they ask for it but we should just get the Aboki-s to deal with them [/s].

Coward!!!

1 Like

Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by manny4life(m): 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
suwailad:

It seems you are CONFUSED or under the influence of a drug.

It's you that's seriously dazed and confused.... So you endorse hateful comments? angry
Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by iyketex: 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
Adegbodolu
usu mia gi onu.
Nkita lacha gi anya.
otolo sa chia gi ike.
peteli .

1 Like

Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by manny4life(m): 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
Adegbodolu1:
This is extreme o!!

I know sometimes they ask for it but we should just get the Aboki-s to deal with them.

What an bamboozled fucktarrdd....

Mods, where are you to delete this page...
Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by manny4life(m): 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
Btw, the guy has been suspended from Twitter.. Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by suwailad(f): 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
manny4life:

It's you that's seriously dazed and confused.... So you endorse hateful comments? angry

can't you see the disparity in the topic title and the actual one?
Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by knightsTempler: 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
Adegbodolu1:
This is extreme o!!

Why are you bitches on Igbo balls?

Last i checked, Politics is about interest and Igbo's voted for the candidate they feel will protect their interest. By the way it's a free world, live and let's live bro, we mustn't vote or support the same candidate, that is what democracy is all about.

Stop beefing.

If it's still paining you that Igbo gave GEJ a block vote, then do the needful....

Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by Rawani: 11:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by manny4life(m): 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
suwailad:

can't you see the disparity in the topic title and the actual one?

What is the disparity?

Did you read the tweets?

Here is a link: see responses from his original tweet

https://twitter.com/search?q=mcvaaey%20igbos&src=tyah

A deranged he-goat goes on Twitter and begins trending hateful words including assassination of Igbos for rigging the election notwithstanding the barrage of insults and dehumanizing comments. If his comment cannot be viewed as ethnic cleaning, then what is?
Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by Adegbodolu1: 11:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
I am on your side my Igbo brothers and tenants.

I said the guy's views are extreme and criminal. What more do the confirmed election riggers want?

Imagine not a single result from the South Yeast for 48 hours?

I dont support any kind of violence against anyone ......just pointing out what all Nigerians know about our irritating brothers. grin grin grin

GEJ till Ojukwu rise again.

1 Like

Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by jmoore(m): 11:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
manny4life:

What is the disparity?

Did you read the tweets?

A deranged he-goat goes on Twitter and begins trending hateful words including assassination of Igbos for rigging the election notwithstanding the barrage of insults and dehumanizing comments. If his comment cannot be viewed as ethnic cleaning, then what is?

Bros, you have time to educate the kid.
Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by suwailad(f): 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
manny4life:

What is the disparity?

Did you read the tweets?

jmoore:

Bros, you have time to educate the kid.

you too read the topic title and reconcile it with the tweets. It just doesnt add up.

You saTANS should try and be objective for once so you see things clearly

What is wrong with you?
what is the relationship to the tweets and the title of this topic?
can't you see?
Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by baby124: 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
This is a disgusting post and i totally condemn this kind of talk. Can nairaland trash this post. WTF is this. Seun and lalastica
Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by manny4life(m): 11:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
suwailad:

What is wrong with you?
can't you see?

Just in case I missed the memo, the topic said:

1. Sectarian Killings
2. Ethnic Cleansing

What part of this memo did I miss that's not related to his tweet?

You need help and fast... I don't care whether if the voting is for Buhari or Jonathan, question to you

DID YOU OR NOT SEE, READ, INTERPRET THE WORDING IN THE TWEET?
Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by jmoore(m): 11:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
suwailad:

[s]
you too read the topic title and reconcile it with the tweets. It just doesnt add up.

What is wrong with you?
can't you see?[/s]
Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by manny4life(m): 11:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
suwailad:

What is wrong with you?
can't you see?

[size=16pt]That we are entitled to our difference in terms of voting preference does not mean anyone should by any means incite hate and or violence. Whether Buhari or Jonathan wins, as a voter, you have a social responsibility and you should condemn this act.... [/size]
Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by suwailad(f): 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
manny4life:

[size=16pt]That we are entitled to our difference in terms of voting preference does not mean anyone should by any means incite hate and or violence. Whether Buhari or Jonathan wins, as a voter, you have a social responsibility and you should condemn this act.... [/size]

I condemn it in all entirety but lets tackle matters objectively
seems your blood is over heated at the moment. Take a cold drink, tomorrow all results will be announced
so please calm down, even if gej loses it is not the end of the world.
Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by Texcoco(m): 11:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
The plus side to this is Buhari presides over a divided Nigeria and a wrecked economy,never mind the danger of Second Biafran Civil War...to whose advantage is the dolt spreading hate speeches? Ours,ofcourse.
Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by manny4life(m): 11:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
suwailad:

I condemn it in all entirety but lets tackle matters objectively
seems your blood is over heated at the moment. Take a cold drink, tomorrow all results will be announced
so please calm down, even if gej loses it is not the end of the world.

Your posts doesn't seem to condemn this act; in fact, you're trying to reconcile the topic which I have no clue what that is. Also, I am looking at the matter objectively. There is a reason why Twitter suspended this user, hopefully, pending inquiries. Furthermore, my blood is NOT heated, let alone overheated. That's childish and incompetent talk. I am simply disgusted... Nothing more.

First, I am Nigerian and second, I am Igbo. NO ELECTION is worth anyone's life including the Igbos. Also, do you think if this were the case, Igbos will fold their arms and allow to be massacred? Therefore, as much as I'd like my wishes to come to pass, I wouldn't want that at the expense of Nigerians at-large, and more importantly, the Igbos.

Secondly, your thought process is keen on GEJ losing, I hope you take it well as well if Buhari loses. It is not the end of the world. cool cool
Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 31, 2015
iyketex:
Adegbodolu
usu mia gi onu.
Nkita lacha gi anya.
otolo sa chia gi ike.
peteli .

Gbam!!!
Onwu gbue ya na ndi be ya!

1 Like

Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by suwailad(f): 12:03am On Mar 31, 2015
manny4life:

Your posts doesn't seem to condemn this act; in fact, you're trying to reconcile the topic which I have no clue what that is. Also, I am looking at the matter objectively. There is a reason why Twitter suspended this user, hopefully, pending inquiries. Furthermore, my blood is NOT heated, let alone overheated. That's childish and incompetent talk. I am simply disgusted... Nothing more.

First, I am Nigerian and second, I am Igbo. NO ELECTION is worth anyone's life including the Igbos. Also, do you think if this were the case, Igbos will fold their arms and allow to be massacred? Therefore, as much as I'd like my wishes to come to pass, I wouldn't want that at the expense of Nigerians at-large, and more importantly, the Igbos.

Secondly, your thought process is keen on GEJ losing, I hope you take it well as well if Buhari loses. It is not the end of the world. cool cool

No no, from what we see here with us Buhari is winning and GEJ is losing, so there is no issue of "take it well" with me. I should be the one giving you a soft landing
On this guys foolish rant, thank goodness he's been banned but we should have taken some time to dig on the guy a little bit so we can pick him up when it's time.
The topic starter needs to be banned too, see how he changed the tweets from jonathan to buhari
Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by Chibuhealth(f): 12:03am On Mar 31, 2015
Adegbodolu1:
This is extreme o!!

God punish you... may you receive seven folds of what you wish Igbos. you will never see good. Ekwensu.. b*stard

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Tribunal Nullified More PDP Elections Compared To APC In 2015 April Election / Deduction Of Stamp Duties From Savings Account By Diamond Bank PLC Is Illegal / Godswill Akpabio Speaks On Biafra War, Asks Pertinent Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.