Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB (3076 Views)

Senseless Killings and Maimings- The Hypocrisy Of The South (Graphic Pics) / "Ethnic Cleansing" At Nigeria Customs? - By Mefor / Me And My Household Are Voting GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by funkiebully: 12:05am On Mar 31, 2015

Adegbodolu1:
This is extreme o!!

Though Igbos are irritating b*stards but this is extreme o!

I know sometimes they ask for it but we should just get the Aboki-s to deal with them.

Thunder blast ur mama, ur papa, ur brothers, ur sisters, ur grandma, ur grandpa.

Amadioha dissect u laterally.

Bastard red oil gulping coward!

ikpu nne gi
Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by darksuit(m): 12:08am On Mar 31, 2015
suwailad:

No no, from what we see here with us Buhari is winning and GEJ is losing, so there is no issue of "take it well" with me. I should be the one giving you a soft landing
On this guys foolish rant, thank goodness he's been banned but we should have taken some time to dig on the guy a little bit so we can pick him up when it's time.
The topic starter needs to be banned too, see how he changed the tweets from jonathan to buhari

Wasup
Longest time
Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by henribj(m): 12:11am On Mar 31, 2015
suwailad:

I condemn it in all entirety but lets tackle matters objectively
seems your blood is over heated at the moment. Take a cold drink, tomorrow all results will be announced
so please calm down, even if gej loses it is not the end of the world.

O'girl what nonsense trash are you spewing forth from your decayed soul?
are you trying to make us understand that it is more important to focus on the mistake the op made in the title of her post? than for us to focus on the actual message contained in the tweet? are you that daft and dumb and dumber as to not be able to reconcile the mistake in the title to the messages contained in the tweet?
i used to think that it was only the males in your religion that are fanatics, but now it becomes clear that the women are the main devil and the ones who incite their men to perpetuate terrible crimes against humanity.
but why do i even expect any better thing to come out of people who practice your religion? if a man can proudly marry a 9 years old girl and sleep with her, what evil can he not perpetrate.
Re: This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB by angelchi2(f): 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
Guy take a chill pill

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Need Of Financial Assistance / Man Got Shot And Kill By Nigerian Security Forces..see Very Gory Photo / NYSC Member Shocks Everybody,Singlehandedly Renovates Health Centre In Kwara(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.