Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 (63790 Views)

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 / Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators / Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by dOnLarich: 12:02am On Mar 31, 2015
Fkforyou:

lol .. ..kids of nowadays, dude am trying to be civil, I think you should to the same, don't try to be funky.
buhahahah adults of nowadays (clueless n dumbbb)
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:03am On Mar 31, 2015
donsteady:

We hope so. miracle is what we need now.

I advise you to give up! What is coming from the North East is the BOMB! Jonathan has lost this election. South West was supposed to be the joker and that explained Jonathan's frequent visits to that part of the country. Since he has failed to 'capture' sw,I bet you it's all over for Mr jonathan. Stop wishing for miracle;just accept reality. It is a new dawn in Nigeria!
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by tomzman: 12:04am On Mar 31, 2015
saintruky:
You hav to hav a minimum of 25% of the total number of votes in a state for st least 27 states and right now pdp has lost just 2 states going by that condition while apc has lost 5
Yeah. Keep fooling yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by fatytoy333(m): 12:05am On Mar 31, 2015
ellechrystal:
Whatever, I still love u Jonathan.. I love u I love u I love u I love uuuuuu, u r my boo till 2019, weda u win or not, u ve taught me humility, how to smile, how to b a winner with no shoes, how to be a. Goodluck charm, how to b calm in d midst of troubles, how not to give up, cos u never did, how to accept criticism, how to smile with ur enemies,..too much. I love u my able presido

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by infofta(m): 12:05am On Mar 31, 2015
Remaining States:

1. Sokoto
2. Zamfara
3. Jigawa
4. Yobe
5. Borno
6. Niger
7. Gombe
8. Bauchi
9. Kebbi
10. Taraba
11. Ebonyi
12. Cross River
13. Rivers
14. Bayelsa
15. Delta
16. Edo
17. Lagos
18. Adamawa

I don't think PDP can close the gap

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by fairygeh(f): 12:08am On Mar 31, 2015
Kolade354:
I swear in the name of the old gods and the new gods you and you household shall never expereince joy,happyness and promotion..........You dis fvcking bitch shld go and die if you are not okay with buhari victory..........Am buzzing and ready for you biiitch.
Chai,since I am not even feeling sleepy yet
I can still spare some time for this dimwit
u never succeeded during GEJ 4years
Now ur 1mbecile good for nothing lazy,alapamasishe,olee,ole(thief) thinks if buhari enters miracle will happen in ur life abi
The truth is u are cursed for life
No government can ever favor u
You are doomed
You are destined for failure
So even if Buhari enters,u will forever remain the frustrated,lonely,outcast u have always been

Foolish monkey shouting GMB,shut the Bleep up.Oponu,ode,wayray

4 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by fairygeh(f): 12:09am On Mar 31, 2015
Jaideyone:
smh why are you so bitter?
BTW it's stool not stone. oponu
Thanks, was a typo,dindinrin,obo(monkey)

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by shizzleStar: 12:12am On Mar 31, 2015
fairygeh:
dont mind him, he is an uncouth monkey

fairygeh:
Tomorrow is another day
I believe we can still make it
Good night to all GEJ supporters kiss
APC supporters,have a bad night y'all angry
Amen.

beta pikin, gud nite jare!

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Kolade354(m): 12:12am On Mar 31, 2015
fairygeh:

Chai,since I am not even feeling sleepy yet
I can still spare some time for this dimwit
u never succeeded during GEJ 4years
Now ur 1mbecile good for nothing lazy,alapamasishe,olee,ole(thief) thinks if buhari enters miracle will happen in ur life abi
The truth is u are cursed for life
No government can ever favor u
You are doomed
You are destined for failure
So even if Buhari enters,u will forever remain the frustrated,lonely,outcast u have always been

Foolish monkey shouting GMB,shut the Bleep up.Oponu,ode,wayray
you are pained oloriburuku,omo ofo,omo idanu omo ti iya o ni jere, you are pained biiitch reason why jonathan is losing, their is nothing you can do abt dat, now go back to that hairdresser shop you abadon due to Pdp senator and chieftain fvcking you in lagos............We are heading to Hall of Fame and you are heading to hall of shame...................Bad night for you and your household i repeat again.

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by datribune: 12:13am On Mar 31, 2015
fairygeh:
Tomorrow is another day
I believe we can still make it
Good night to all GEJ supporters kiss
APC supporters,have a bad night y'all angry

Sorry but GMB still has a whole region - d N/east, both Muslims & Xtians like d people of Chibok
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Kolade354(m): 12:15am On Mar 31, 2015
Aint nobody moving till i said so..............And they are getting pained over election as if deir papa be jonathan.............To all the lazy gurlz and guyz afraid of change go and hustle hard..........we are taking over their is nothing you can do about it fairygeh.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by okotv(m): 12:15am On Mar 31, 2015
fairygeh:
you are better than this. Don't allow what people say make you abusive.

10am isn't here yet we have got to page 9, before they resume tomorrow we might be a little over 20 pages.

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:17am On Mar 31, 2015
shizzleStar:
Looking unlikely, but nothing is beyond God

Hmnn,pele! I mean sorry,okay?
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by datribune: 12:17am On Mar 31, 2015
infofta:
Remaining States:

1. Sokoto
2. Zamfara
3. Jigawa
4. Yobe
5. Borno
6. Niger
7. Gombe
8. Bauchi
9. Kebbi
10. Taraba
11. Ebonyi
12. Cross River
13. Rivers
14. Bayelsa
15. Delta
16. Edo
17. Lagos
18. Adamawa

I don't think PDP can close the gap

Gmb still has a whole region - d N/east, both Muslims & Xtians like d people of Chibok. It's their payback time.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by fairygeh(f): 12:19am On Mar 31, 2015
Kolade354:
you are pained oloriburuku,omo ofo,omo idanu omo ti iya o ni jere, you are pained biiitch reason why jonathan is losing, their is nothing you can do abt dat, now go back to that hairdresser shop you abadon due to Pdp senator and chieftain fvcking you in lagos............We are heading to Hall of Fame and you are heading to hall of shame...................Bad night for you and your household i repeat again.
Lol,sorry,my mother is already and will forever reap the fruits of her labor on me
Now u should be more worried about yourself,at age 40,you are homeless jobless,lonely,dejected,frustrated,u have been neglected by the society,
U come online to show ur grievances and transfer ur real life aggressions on me,thinking if Buhari wins,u will be better off.hahahahhahahaa
My dear,u have got nothing on me
You remain a loser even if ur buhari wins cos the witches for una village dey fan themselves with your picture.
Hahhahahahah,e pain am e won die.Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by jamace(m): 12:20am On Mar 31, 2015
ribbit:
lol .. what did i loot now? me im tired of shouting up nepa or staying 5hrs at filling station to buy imported fuel at abnormal rate.. i simply want change.
is that too much to ask for ni? i see you dont want change, but as it stands, change is about to jam your yansh grin
Ask for change of attitude by Nigerians and not change of party. Change of party is no change because the evil person will continue to perpetrate evil wherever he goes.
I have noticed that those who shout 'change' loudest are the same ones who are very corrupt. If that magnitude of figures coming from Kano APC were changed persons, Kano would have been a paradise.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Bamz(m): 12:21am On Mar 31, 2015
ellechrystal:
Whatever, I still love u Jonathan.. I love u I love u I love u I love uuuuuu, u r my boo till 2019, weda u win or not, u ve taught me humility, how to smile, how to b a winner with no shoes, how to be a. Goodluck charm, how to b calm in d midst of troubles, how not to give up, cos u never did, how to accept criticism, how to smile with ur enemies,..too much. I love u my able presido

This post isn't bad but politicians are judged by their performance and the way their rule affects lives of the citizens. smiley
I'm glad people like you are seeing that the election process isn't a sure thing for any party.

Oh by the way, GEJ might need a new wife if he returns for presidency or not... I'm sure what you wear is made of wife material.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by fairygeh(f): 12:22am On Mar 31, 2015
okotv:
you are better than this. Don't allow what people say make you abusive.

10am isn't here yet we have got to page 9, before they resume tomorrow we might be a little over 20 pages.
Aww,thanks dear,God bless u grin
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Random75: 12:23am On Mar 31, 2015
WOW!!! DIARIS GODU OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Kolade354(m): 12:23am On Mar 31, 2015
fairygeh:
Lol,sorry,my mother is already and will forever reap the fruits of her labor on me
Now u should be more worried about yourself,at age 40,you are homeless jobless,lonely,dejected,frustrated,u have been neglected by the society,
U come online to show ur grievances and transfer ur real life aggressions on me,thinking if Buhari wins,u will be better off.hahahahhahahaa
My dear,u have got nothing on me
You remain a loser even if ur buhari wins cos the witches for una village dey fan themselves with your picture.
Hahhahahahah,e pain am e won die.Oloshi
That moment when a biitch is ranting and you try to talk sense to her brain..............Will you be my wifey? Walai chidinma and flavour music is too gud to ignore............I repeat bad night for you and your household..........We wont accept any form of hatred or bitterness towards Buhari supporters.............

3 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by ribbit: 12:24am On Mar 31, 2015
jamace:
Ask for change of attitude by Nigerians and not change of party. Change of party is no change because the evil person will continue to perpetrate evil wherever he goes.
I have noticed that those who shout 'change' loudest are the same ones who are very corrupt. If that magnitude of figures coming from Kano APC were changed persons, Kano would have been a paradise.
story for the gods

FATHER!!! For every ENUGU that wants to draw me away from my destiny, please raise a KANO against them... Oya pray!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by okotv(m): 12:24am On Mar 31, 2015
fairygeh:
Aww,thanks dear,God bless u grin
God bless you too. Always remember that you are better and you can rise above hate. Good night.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Kolade354(m): 12:29am On Mar 31, 2015
Walai Mtvbasssi is on point, they av been playing jams since mawin ni sha...........Meanwhile Barcanista the leader of south west nigeria who is leading in that region.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by jamace(m): 12:34am On Mar 31, 2015
ribbit:
story for the gods

FATHER!!! For every ENUGU that wants to draw me away from my destiny, please raise a KANO against them... Oya pray!!!! grin
Prayer for the gods! cheesy
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Jaideyone(m): 5:21am On Mar 31, 2015
fairygeh:
lmao typo indeed. stone ... stool not even close. weyrey
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Fkforyou(m): 6:23am On Mar 31, 2015
dOnLarich:
buhahahah adults of nowadays (clueless n dumbbb)
Dude are you gay or what ? quit stalking me. Or are you just in mood to pick up a a fight for no reason,dude I will destroy you, now for the last time will you pls fvck off my fvcking mention and mind you business, damn what is wrong with this retarded rhesus monkey?

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by dOnLarich: 6:32am On Mar 31, 2015
Fkforyou:

Dude are you gay or what ? quit stalking me. Or are you just in mood to pick up a a fight for no reason,dude I will destroy you, now for the last time will you pls fvck off my fvcking mention and mind you business, damn what is wrong with this retarded rhesus monkey?
retar.ded son of a thousand father's
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by LordMecuzy(m): 7:07am On Mar 31, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

Try? rochas is about to be dumped. Have you heard the national APC talk about imo and rivers they are about to be dumped none ofdem delivered. My gut feeling amechi especially is about to be kiced out because he denied tinubu the VP slot. Yourbas could be very tricky I am one of them.

Bros wake up abeg Amaechi will surely be compensated heavily... PDP is now history in Nigeria, Amaechi n Rochas saw d light on time...

Jonathan caused d downfall of PDP
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Fourwinds: 7:13am On Mar 31, 2015
searay:
If Buhari win I'll quit Nairaland
marked
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 by Haywhymido(m): 7:23am On Mar 31, 2015
frm thread 1 to 2 to 3, una never see anythin. I go dey follow u everywhere u go jst lyk mtn. SAI BUHARI, SAI OGANLA OF NIGERIA POLITICS. SAI IJAYA PDP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News / #EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats / 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.