Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Check This Before You Continue. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check This Before You Continue. (406 Views)

Why North’ll Continue To Be Problem To Nigeria –balarabe Musa / Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP / Seun If You Continue Removing BIAFRAN Tread We Will Leave Nairaland For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check This Before You Continue. by Esdb3: 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
PDP or let me say my brothers becuse I'm a GEJite too. It is obvious and clear plus I have a very sharp instinct in things like this you can almost call it vision. Buhari will has won the election. Just turn your TVs off and go and sleep.

Leave them, let their Buhari enter let us see what he will do. I will be here creating LOL topics when he imposes sharia and islamizes Nigeria. Just stop bothering yourselves with the election result. Grab your wife, a drink, a movie, a game or something and relax.
Re: Check This Before You Continue. by dammany(m): 11:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
Now you know the truth.

The truth is setting you free.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Wind Of Election Change Must Reach Lagos State / Gmb's Lead Is Unassailable / 2019 On The Horizon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.