Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results (48757 Views)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / Picture Of Fashola Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
The deadliest civil WAR breaks out all of us ranting here APC and PDP note that the elites you are fighting for on social media will survive with their families but you and i will be refugees in Benin Republic and other countries if we survive it,and they will still sit at a peace accord meeting somewhere in Ghana ,South Africa or the U.N to still decide your fate and fly back their families with their private jets to continue using those who survived,if i may ask where are their children? they are all abroad in safe keeping,Nigerian youths listen and listen good,we have only one Nigeria,what the RADIO did to Rwanda is what SOCIAL MEDIA IS DOING TO NIGERIA NOW,the worst CIVIL WAR IN THE HISTORY OF AFRICA AND MANKIND IS IMMINENT,we are all pushing NIGERIA TO WAR,there will be no winners or losers,Nigeria ,you and i will lose atlast,the U.S/ the West promised SYRIA and LIBYA better life where they would be free from dictators and corrupt leadership, today you can see how free these countries are,Iraq inclusive after Sadam,Americans are safe in their country happy and laughing over the suffering they have caused using divisive propaganda to destroy them,Nigerians be warned a great WAR is at hand all of us here might not be alive to tell the story but i bet you ,all the elites and their children will be alive to tell the story.You and i don't own oil wells and private jets,then what are we fighting for.They want you to be counted as casualties so there would be a case .Please say no to violence if GEJ wins he wont feed his village if Buhari wins he wont feed his village,and nothing will change ,there was no time a govt will solve all your problems.There are more beggars and homeless people in the U.S than Nigeria even in Obamas backyard in Chicago homeless people queue up for food hand outs daily.STOP PUSHING NIGERIA TO WAR WITH SO MUCH HATE ON SOCIAL MEDIA BE WARNED OF WHAT THE RADIO DID TO RWANDA. We might not live to tell the STORY.Lets preach LOVE and KINDNESS. Ple

1 Like

Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by walozanga(m): 11:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
graphixplusng:
This thing u called beautiful wife. This pig

do u have a mother? animal like u. thats the kind of people that supports apc
Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by hippyzuki(f): 11:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ibeg way d beautiful wife?
Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by damiriches(m): 11:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
MoneyGreen:
Bro pls, can you list all the remaining states for me? Thanks.

Say Baba

Lagos, benue, kebbi, niger, zamfara, gombe, sokoto, borno, bauchi and yobe
Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by otosa(m): 12:00am On Mar 31, 2015
contactmorak:
Yea,that's my President & First lady come 2019! Love it or hate it! tongue
my governor my governor.
Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 31, 2015
2. President Obama needs serious prayers for his health.

3. I see a woman becoming the president of America, but her health needs attention.

4. Britain needs prayers because of her Queen.

5. I entered the house of former president Shehu Shagari in the spirit and I saw RIP; he needs prayers.

6. There shall be agricultural boom this year.

7. I saw Catholic Reverend Fathers getting married. I saw a group rising, called “Old Catholic Church”, they were on fire for God and caused a revolution.

8. Boko Haram is sponsored by two people; one is a traditional ruler and the other is a retired General.

9. Nollywood should stop nudity and immoral content been shown because God is not happy.

10. Bola Tinubu, Bode George and king of Onitsha need prayers.

11. A great Pentecostal man of God been called to glory. I wept.

12. I see president Goodluck Jonathan coming back but troubles.

13. I saw people crying in the Oba of Benin’s house.

14. Libyan election to be cancelled.

15. El Rufai should go and sit down. For abusing Jesus, he will not win Kaduna election.

16. Brigade Commander Aso rock should be changed.

17. Buhari’s health needs attention.

18. Aminu Tambuwal, I saw him leading Sokoto State.

19. Dangote will not have it smooth this year; he will drop from Africa’s richest.

20. Patience Jonathan needs serious prayers.

21. Egypt will have elections.

22. 2015 presidential election will be rigged, marred in violence and end up in court case.

23. Thank you Jesus! Finally a Christian is now the governor of Lagos state.

24. A popular Abuja pastor needs serious prayers. I saw mourning.

25. I saw the Naira falling greatly. It became N200 (two hundred naira) to 1$ (a dollar).

26. I saw Cameroonian soldiers killing Boko Haram soldiers.

27. Prophets who deceive people, collects their properties, charge money, will face great judgment this year.

28. Rochas Okorocha; I saw him moving to PDP.

29. Contrary to most prophecies, Nigeria will not break up.

30. Nigerian Government will start fighting the Gospel and men of God.

31. Military leaders will be changed.

32. There will be plan to kill Goodluck Jonathan but it will be exposed.

33. I saw governor Amosun return.

34. APC Rivers State needs to do grass root campaign because I saw the election been rigged for PDP. Prayers are needed because of so much bloodshed.

35. Three popular musicians will die; one of them is a young boy.

36. Former President Obasanjo should go and make peace with God, Nigeria is not his problem.

37. The retired Army General one of the sponsors of Bokoharam, God warned him recently with his health. The next, God will take his life.

38. I saw a man win Governorship but not allowed to govern.

39. I saw attention in Delta state moved to Agbor.

40. President Gooluck Jonathan should arrest corrupt leaders. His calmness is what is empowering them to steal.

41. I saw people who resigned as ministers to contest election return back as Federal ministers.

42. I see so much food in Nigeria in 2015.

43. I saw major death in China (I saw group of kids killed)

44. A great man of God whose first name begins with 3rd letter and Surname with 15th letter needs serious prayers. I saw serious crisis and crying. Please let’s pray for him.

45. Let’s pray against military intervention and interim government.

46. President election inconclusive, yet Jonathan declared winner. APC Pray!

47. I don’t see Buhari with credentials to vie for president.

48. Ghana economy to have terrible and serious crisis.

49. With the level of bloodshed I saw, it was better Goodluck goes now to his village quietly.

50. 2015 election is another June 12. The man who truly won will not govern or rule.

51. Arik Airline to pray against disaster.

52. I saw people crying in Alex Ekwueme’s house. Why are they crying?

53. I saw upsurge around bar beach taking people’s lives, water overrunning and bringing down buildings.

54. Pray against three major Air disasters between February and October.

55. I saw a king in Zulu (South Africa) taking a bow.

56. Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu needs serious prayer against mourning and death.

57. I saw Niger Delta militants become so powerful and influential in government.

58. God is not happy with Nigerian government for handling power problem.

59. Lawyers will make so much money in 2015.
Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 31, 2015
graphixplusng:
stop comparing human to pig

1 Like

Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by stan241(m): 12:20am On Mar 31, 2015
My governor my governor...he knows where his aim is and I'm sure when the time comes the west and north will reward him even more than his own brothers that speak the same language with him...Rochas ka anyi ma

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 31, 2015
Samguine:

1) You have a mother

2) You have a sister

3) You have/will have a wife.

Conclusion : Calling that woman a pig is waaaaay out of line. Be respectful.

In as much as I don't support him, what is good for the goose should also be good for the gander.

PEG has been called more than that and no one remembered she is somebody's wife.
Why should it cease.
They should all taste of their own poison

1 Like

Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=kimond101 post=32185822]
Fool
What right do you have to call someones wife a pig?
That's the mother to his children or are you a father to one of her children?
If you don't have anything good to say just book a space or type just reading.
Sigh.
I'm a yoruba man between but we must learn to respect one another irrespective.
[/quote

Like you lot respected PEJ

In as much as I don't support him, what is good for the goose should also be good for the gander.

PEJ has been called more than that and no one remembered she is somebody's wife.
Why should it cease.
Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by ccdo: 12:31am On Mar 31, 2015
if you have respect for your mother if at all you any then you should guide your tongue. never you speak to someone 's wife/mother in that manner. you have just exhibited lack of good upbringing.
Be guided.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 31, 2015
kimond101:

Fool
What right do you have to call someones wife a pig?
That's the mother to his children or are you a father to one of her children?
If you don't have anything good to say just book a space or type just reading.
Sigh.
I'm a yoruba man between but we must learn to respect one another irrespective.

PEG has been called more than that and no one remembered she is somebody's wife.
Why should it cease.
Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by DPChuks(m): 12:48am On Mar 31, 2015
I just pray and hope Shekau Will not be made the next NSA......just saying my mind.
Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by lovinam: 12:49am On Mar 31, 2015
Are you ok? You sincerly believe Rochas can rule this country? Kai.
kindnyce:
NICE ONE GALLANT MAN

NICE ONE TRUE DEMOCRAT

NICE ONE NEXT IGBO PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

NICE ONE HEROES OF DEMOCRACY

HISTORY AND POSTERITY WILL REMEMBER YOU UNTIL ETERNITY..

SAI GMB/PYO

1 Like

Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by speener(m): 1:06am On Mar 31, 2015
Havilah93:
I'm sorry sir, but saying that I'm disappointed in you is an understatement!
And who cares if you are disappointed or not. His good works and projects speaks for him. Rochas is a rare gem, there are only few kind hearted, honest politicians like him. Will always vote him in any position he contests anytime. Go to imo state and see the transformation. Was in Nigeria last week, went to owerri and the reality was that I couldn't recognize the place. In just 1 year after my last visit, Feb 2014. He has engraved his name in history in Nigeria.
He has set a pace every other Government in the South east will have to work hard to achieve. God will continue to bless and reward him and his family, and his entire cabinet abundantly. God bless Imo State.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 31, 2015
Tuntheycr7:
There is no cause for alarm..

The people's general is leading the way already.

He shouldn't be bothered about Imo state result, because.....

The kinda votes APC will get in Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, maiduguri, Sokoto
and Kastina will be like... Pick 2, Pick 2, Pick 3, Hold On, Pick 2,
General Market, Last Card, Check Up!

Lo and behold GMB would be declared as the overall winner.

Sai Buhari sai Baba
nice

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by speener(m): 1:20am On Mar 31, 2015
Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by IYANGBALI: 1:28am On Mar 31, 2015
Him wife no even get neck self,na wa o

Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 31, 2015
speener:

Well, too bad Mrs Rochas ain't gat no poison. A woman of Virtue! Built houses for widows, fed the orphans. Etc. The good the Rochas administration did in imo state bring tears to the eyes of honest people. Who ever believed there was so much money in the state to embark on all those projects. A true Igbo hero. Not the likes of T. A orji and Orji Uzor Kalu.
The former handicap governor Ohakim nko? Pls appreciate Rochas and his good deeds.

The good indeed , like you are the only one that has been to IMO states.
He might not be in the league of T.a Orji in terms of non performance. But he has certainly not not been exceptional .
I repeat what is good for the goose should be good for the gander.
When you institute a culture of disrespect, expect to receive it one day.
What goes around , comes around.
There is no two way about it.
You call others people' s mother , sisters, names.
Yours will also be called names.
Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 31, 2015
They will be booted out of Douglas house in 2 weeks time
Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by MadCow1: 3:31am On Mar 31, 2015
contactmorak:

I voted for Buhari but if APC ever presents this man for President or Vice-President, power returns to the PDP..

1 Like

Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by KelvinC1(m): 3:59am On Mar 31, 2015
When the GUY doing the sign Language for INEC heard APC'S Kano result.. The guy did the CATHOLIC SIGN OF THE CROSS.. All i know is.. GEJ will win.. And you will be shocked and be Like WOW.. JEGA was employed by PDP so automatically JEGA is PDP.. Calm down e go do una Like FILM TRICK gagan gagan.. My number is +2348038036200.. Don't call me now.. Call me when JEGA announces GEJ as winner.. Then you will know i said so.. PDP vote will rise over-NIGHT Like IJEBU GARRI.. #ADOYII..
Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by mcfynest(m): 6:11am On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by EcoTerror: 6:14am On Mar 31, 2015
graphixplusng:
I'm never a fan of okorocha but I take exception to you calling his wife a pig.

You are a real failure from your parents

You don't deserve to be with humans and even animals have a high sense of maturity than you.

For those who liked your comment may their loved ones get a million insults just like the one you gave out.

And for you may you always be humiliated until you get your senses back.
Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by EcoTerror: 6:19am On Mar 31, 2015
tochimas:

Why should it cease.
two wrongs don't make a right, the idiott that called Okorocha's wife a pig is veryy useless and should never I mean never be encouraged to live with humans

1 Like

Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by donhils: 6:37am On Mar 31, 2015
graphixplusng:
U are very foolish to call my governor's wife pig. God hates ppl like U.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by cole265(m): 6:39am On Mar 31, 2015
contactmorak:

I have always said it. This is the only ibo man that is making significant impact in real national politics ever. No doubt, when the Igbo president bacon, he surely will lead.

That ediot short-sighted Obi failed himself, he must retract his steps now or else, he goes into political extinction
Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by cirmuell(m): 6:44am On Mar 31, 2015
Zikdik:

I really think we should give a competent Igbo man a chance after Buhari. But their people sef no dey try. Carry south-south matter for head like gala seller.
the SW is solidly behind Rochas/Amaechi when the time comes. smiley
Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by cirmuell(m): 6:48am On Mar 31, 2015
BiHung:
As JEGA resumes the final round of results collation, may I urgently advice NMA to station one family sized ambulance at the gate of Aso Villa...#fainting_things_on_point
You mean GEJ should have his doctor on speed-dial? grin

meanwhile...
BAN abi?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by splashbaby(m): 6:54am On Mar 31, 2015
Zikdik:

I really think we should give a competent Igbo man a chance after Buhari. But their people sef no dey try. Carry south-south matter for head like gala seller.
You dey mind those group of senseless clowns... Rochas is the only sensible Igbo man with vision...many of them sold their birth right to the Ijaw nation...still they have refused to redeem themselves.
Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by MoneyGreen(m): 6:56am On Mar 31, 2015
damiriches:

Lagos, benue, kebbi, niger, zamfara, gombe, sokoto, borno, bauchi and yobe
that's 10 states, plus 18 states collated equals 28. What of the remaining 8?
Re: Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results by kkkola: 7:18am On Mar 31, 2015
Ever heard the saying that "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"? Someone will call your girlfriend, wife, sisters and mother "pigs" too... And who knows, they may really act like real pigs too...

graphixplusng:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare / Dino Melaye's Guards Shot Police Sergeant. Police Summon Senator (Photo) / Fashola Inaugurates Rivers Flyover, Commends Wike’s Urban Renewal Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.