Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election (190998 Views)

Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala / 17 States That Might Make Buhari To Lose Presidential Election- Adedayo Ademuwag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by itzWarner(m): 7:49am On Mar 31, 2015
franciskaine:
NEW MUSIC: Jonathan Ft patience - Am Coming Home (Prod By INEC) >>>>>> coming soon

Pls notify me whenever it's on iTunes
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Ololade1999: 7:49am On Mar 31, 2015
dachpee:
GEJ will win, he has 15 states presently above 25%, he needs just nine states to win irrespective of the total votes. The remaining states are Bayelsa, Rivers, Benue, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Ebonyi, Adamawa,Taraba, these are states Gej is sure of winning with at least 80%:20%, 15+12=27 states above 25% votes cast. Niger, Gombe, Lagos, 50:50. Then Bauchi, Borno, Yobe, Zamfara Buhari is sure of wining, 80%:20%. 13+7= 20, it's not up to 24 minimum states of 2/3. That is my analysis, so hopefully gej will be declared the winner.
stop consoling yourself GEJ can not win in all of those states
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Mhosmhan(m): 7:50am On Mar 31, 2015
dorocent:
i c jonathan rising above all hates...
PDP ALL D WAY

GEJWEKNOW
for ur dream ba?....PDP dey very stubborn oh...with all dis result una still neva give up...ok na...tuesday on our minds
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 31, 2015
emmkid:

if ds result is true, Buhari cannot constitutionally br sworn in considering d provision of section 134 of the 1999CFRN coz e hasn't won up to 24states, i c a run-off election

Another semi-illetrate shows up. 18 states counted so far. Relax your argument only excites guys on their way to Otueke
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by twentycent(m): 7:52am On Mar 31, 2015
Nigerians are wiser now as they are ensuring there votes counted this time even with all of us now becoming mathematicians regarding this election results..whoever wants to tamper with this results should think twice cos posterity is a Landlord and owns a barrack..interprete my words.
My twentycent to you..

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by ireneony(f): 7:53am On Mar 31, 2015
dachpee:
GEJ will win, he has 15 states presently above 25%, he needs just nine states to win irrespective of the total votes. The remaining states are Bayelsa, Rivers, Benue, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Ebonyi, Adamawa,Taraba, these are states Gej is sure of winning with at least 80%:20%, 15+12=27 states above 25% votes cast. Niger, Gombe, Lagos, 50:50. Then Bauchi, Borno, Yobe, Zamfara Buhari is sure of wining, 80%:20%. 13+7= 20, it's not up to 24 minimum states of 2/3. That is my analysis, so hopefully gej will be declared the winner.
bros u need hand shake for this one, u are a good mathematician.
dont mind coward apc supporter
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Maweezy96(m): 7:53am On Mar 31, 2015
hahaha, lagos
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Maweezy96(m): 7:54am On Mar 31, 2015
hahaha, lagos
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by driand(m): 7:54am On Mar 31, 2015
ellechrystal:
Hmm, Johna, ur name isn't good luck for nothing, ,let d luck begin, I ain't giving up on u my love kiss
grin grin jona has given up on u already, don't waste ur time on him, he ain't worth it grin grin grin
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by ugwum007(m): 7:56am On Mar 31, 2015
dis useless Enugu state..
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by dvee2: 7:56am On Mar 31, 2015
Billygee2u:

the north created Boko Haram to make GEJ government un-gorvernable, in order to wrestle power from GEJ,then peradventure, Buhari wins,let Nigerians know that Niger Delta also will rise against Buhari and make him restless until he dies of HBP. The Northerners alone are not born to rule Nigerians.
If Buhari wins, Nigerians prepare for another stronger violence in Nigeria.
I am not supporting violence in Nigeria,but this is the true nature of things to happen if Buhari wins.
Even Buhari's certificateless issue on ground is enough to cause uprising after he's sworn in as Nigeria's next president. No one is above the law.all heads are equal.

No one created Boko to make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ. This will be proved beyond reasonable doubt after buhari is sworn in and Boko haram continue their bombing against Nigeria. They are terrorist and GEJ confirm that he underestimated them
If the niger delta militants take up arms against their country, they will be considered as terrorist too and they will be crushed just like we are crushing Boko haram now

4 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 31, 2015
Niger, Benue, Lagos just declared Buhari winner details to follow.....
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by dhamstar(m): 8:04am On Mar 31, 2015
tandoe:
APC WINNING WITH 2,032,226 Margin.

STATES LEFT

NORTH CENTRAL: Niger

NORTH EAST: Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe

NORTH WEST: Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara

SOUTH EAST: Ebonyi

SOUTH-SOUTH: Bayelsa, Crossriver, Delta, Edo, Rivers

SOUTH WEST: Lagos

What about Benue?
OP please do the needful by correct this thread.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Temysteve(m): 8:04am On Mar 31, 2015
tandoe:
e go hard o but I trust d God of Gooduck
gudluck or badluck, he's nothin but an E-failure.....welcome GMB
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Sheggy13(m): 8:05am On Mar 31, 2015
OboloMAN:

Currently Buhari have passed the 25% in only 13 States , While GEJ had 25% in 15 States.
So tell me the remaining 11 States that will give Buhari 25 %?
GEJ just needs additional 9 States to Cross the 25% barrier and this will come from (RIVERS, Cross Rivers, Delta, Edo, Ebonyi, Bayelsa) ...lagos, Benue , Borno, Taraba and Adamawa.
Buhari can only be a Northern/Regional President.

GEJ wasn't Clueless afterall #LaughsLast
Read my post again. There's no state in the north where Buhari wouldn't get at least 25% even where he lost, and there are 19 states there NW, NE and NC..Coming to SW, he got at least 25% in all 6 states there including Ekiti where he lost pulling 40%. In the SS and SE, Edo is lockdown for Buhari at over slightly 40%, together with FCT. Add that up, you get 26-27 states. Both candidates will definitely meet the 25% requirement in two-third of the states across the federation but Buhari has a higher numerical advantage of votes. Gonna end up with Buhari getting something around 15 million votes and Jonathan 12-13 million. I'm not speaking based on mere conjectures. These are hard facts. Your ogas know this and that's why they are clamouring for cancellation of elections in key northern states while you're here deluding yourself on Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by disnasoifeel: 8:11am On Mar 31, 2015
Caleboha:
GMB wins! Fault this result if you can! CONGRATULATIONS NIGERIA, WE DID IT!
is all over,up Buhari as Nigerian next President
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by femolala001(m): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2015
tandoe:
Nuttin for gudluck again o!!!
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by wayaa007(m): 8:13am On Mar 31, 2015
I'm a die hard Jonathan fan, but it's sad to say, the general has won, mu'azu, mark, and others failed him, pdp will accept this and move on...

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by eagleeyez: 8:14am On Mar 31, 2015
tandoe:

Shurrup over there ooo!!!!!
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by bisten14: 8:19am On Mar 31, 2015
INEC KOMBAT Lol.

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by eagleeyez: 8:20am On Mar 31, 2015
Sheggy13:

Read my post again. There's no state in the north where Buhari wouldn't get at least 25% even where he lost, and there are 19 states there NW, NE and NC..Coming to SW, he got at least 25% in all 6 states there including Ekiti where he lost pulling 40%. In the SS and SE, Edo is lockdown for Buhari at over slightly 40%, together with FCT. Add that up, you get 26-27 states. Both candidates will definitely meet the 25% requirement in two-third of the states across the federation but Buhari has a higher numerical advantage of votes. Gonna end up with Buhari getting something around 15 million votes and Jonathan 12-13 million. I'm not speaking based on mere conjectures. These are hard facts. Your ogas know this and that's why they are clamouring for cancellation of elections in key northern states while you're here deluding yourself on Nairaland.

Boss leave am!!! I don't respond to such any more.

Today na the day shey After today who wan argue again? Highest they will claim is rigging and how tinubu bribed, how north used religion etc but deep down they know even pdpites voted apc

Who no wan change??

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by dvee2: 8:21am On Mar 31, 2015
DTaj:

The Clueless One, Jonathan, is gone!

The losers here are the otherwise suave politicians from the South-East, especially in APGA. They entered an alliance with PDP with their eyes closed. Now, PDP has won virtually all the seats in APGA's Anambra State and APGA people (including the Governor) are crying foul and claiming they were rigged out by PDP! The same PDP, their Master Party (since APGA, Labour Party, etc are satellite parties to PDP)!

APGA would have negotiated certain key positions (such as Senate Presidency, Speaker, etc) with the APC. Now, they are in a quandary...

Anywhere you see APGA on the post above, replace it with IGBO
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by KelvinC1(m): 8:23am On Mar 31, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

With people with your type of mentality I fear for the future of this country. Just accept defeat and be happy that for the first time the voice/vote of the people counts and stop messing yourself up by advocating for rigging. Jega is not a corrupt individual like your cohorts. Even if he was employed by them have u forgotten all the things they tried to do to him? Jonathan has at least achieved something by conducting a free and fair election and also by replacing the corrupt Maurice Iwu with Atahiru Jega. At least we will remember him for something. Be happy with that and stop looking for the downfall of our dear country for another 4 years.
are you a LEARNER.?
1ST of all go down LOW..
IN OLAMIDE'S VOICE..
go drink dogo-yaro..
#ADOYII
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by bewla(m): 8:26am On Mar 31, 2015
ope o rain no bite me for noting
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by eagleeyez: 8:27am On Mar 31, 2015
ireneony:
bros u need hand shake for this one, u are a good mathematician.
dont mind coward apc supporter

I hope you either stay outside the country or your area is highly secured

The aftermath of gej being declared winner will be disastrous.

Nigerians have had enough. For us to put aside religion and tribe and vote apc then even a blind,deaf and dumb man knows something is up

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by jaycpu(m): 8:28am On Mar 31, 2015
am starting to grow a bad feeling about dz election from d result APC shld definitely win....buh PDP has diz super cheating ability we just have to pray God help us true

APC all d way....

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 31, 2015
belabela:

Another bigot. Your total vote in Enugu did not match total votes in Oyo state. Just because Enugu refuse to embrace change didn't make them smart. Now nobody in the SE or SS will become senate president.

Jonathan spent dollars in the southwest but since I saw the kings cursing him I know he's finished. If only he's vast in Yoruba culture. The staff is never used to bless. The Oba blesses with his mouth (ase) and touches you with his irukere.
no king issue my bro..this country is a sham..illetrates having a big share in deciding who rules a country...illetrates who add nothing to the GDP of the country...lets wait and see what my brothers in the niger delta will do...I hate this country called nigeria...
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Sheggy13(m): 8:30am On Mar 31, 2015
eagleeyez:

Boss leave am!!! I don't respond to such any more.

Today na the day shey After today who wan argue again? Highest they will claim is rigging and how tinubu bribed, how north used religion etc but deep down they know even pdpites voted apc

Who no wan change??
Lol their matter don tire me. I don't know how someone feels lying to himself. These Tanoids will never cease to amaze me.. Sai Baba jor.

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 31, 2015
princejenks:
100 years from now,they'd still remain backward slowing down the rest of the country,even if they are at the helms.
they are fking annoying.... angry....dragging the country back since its inception...they add nothing to the countrys revenue but decide by there ridiculous crowd who should rule...we that have not fought for a full secession from this sham called nigeria are to be blamed sef...
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2015
KelvinC1:

are you a LEARNER.?
1ST of all go down LOW..
IN OLAMIDE'S VOICE..
go drink dogo-yaro..
#ADOYII
No,i'm not. We have a new presido take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by greatseed: 8:33am On Mar 31, 2015
dorocent:
i c jonathan rising above all hates...
PDP ALL D WAY

GEJWEKNOW
You need a psychiatrist! Wake up and stop d dead dream....its morning!!!
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by usman1000: 8:37am On Mar 31, 2015
Sai Buhari
Sai baba
Checkout http://sportsforu247.com for your latest sports update

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) / Abba Kyari Is Dead! / Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.