Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election (190984 Views)

Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala / 17 States That Might Make Buhari To Lose Presidential Election- Adedayo Ademuwag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by profmallory(m): 9:56am On Mar 31, 2015
Caleboha:
GMB wins! Fault this result if you can! CONGRATULATIONS NIGERIA, WE DID IT!

Love your brilliant worse case scenario projections, this is nerve calming knowing that with Rivers rigged out BUhari still stands in the lead. If you are not married I ld give you my sister for bringing a smile to my lips right now..
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Billygee2u: 10:08am On Mar 31, 2015
MeandSum:

when "Niger delta rise" like you want, the first people that would die would be your family. karma is a bi#@h. advocating violence against your fellow country men because you lost is low. Boko Haram as you know operate in the north so the Niger delta guys would operate in the east and south east.
I am not clamoring for violence in Nigeria,but,I am saying that as the northerners that promised to make GEJ's government succeeded in fulfilling their threat ,Buhari should also expect the same from the SS.Do you know about the law of retribution? if you too support what the northern elders did to GEJ,you and your family will also partake in the reward of wickedness.
say no to evil

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by IYANGBALI: 10:12am On Mar 31, 2015
Dovy:
Who told you that i am on exile, U will commit sucide when Gej wil declared d winner, finaly mind d way you talk on social media.
dream on it is good for your health grin
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by dorocent(m): 10:17am On Mar 31, 2015
greatseed:
You need a psychiatrist! Wake up and stop d dead dream....its morning!!!
if i need a psychiatrist so as ur half dead general u so called as change... mitchewww...... hope u r ready to travel to duara wt him for cattle rearing....?

GEJweKNOW
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by IYANGBALI: 10:21am On Mar 31, 2015
blessingee:

To see someone reason in this manner is incredibly unbelievable....So PDP will just start doubling the amount of accredited voters and increase the numbers by 1000%?
no mind those pdp rats
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by IYANGBALI: 10:25am On Mar 31, 2015
driand:
grin grin jona has given up on u already, don't waste ur time on him, he ain't worth it grin grin grin
he is already writing is handover note,i learnt the wife is even helping him with some english grammar.

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Billygee2u: 10:27am On Mar 31, 2015
PROCTOR:
Here is one of them...
A huge potential terrorist

you should'nt be making unguarded statement like this on a public forum
when the north were promising hell on earth in Nigeria were you in the belly?
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by nattyGENT: 10:28am On Mar 31, 2015
dorocent:
i c jonathan rising above all hates...
PDP ALL D WAY

#GEJWEKNOW

election results are manipulated since yesterday to favour PDP; Jona is going back
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Billygee2u: 10:30am On Mar 31, 2015
emmkid:

if ds result is true, Buhari cannot constitutionally br sworn in considering d provision of section 134 of the 1999CFRN coz e hasn't won up to 24states, i c a run-off election
even if he did,don't forget his certificateless court case
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by solreb: 10:32am On Mar 31, 2015
tandoe:
APC WINNING WITH 2,032,226 Margin.

STATES LEFT

NORTH CENTRAL: Niger

NORTH EAST: Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe

NORTH WEST: Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara

SOUTH EAST: Ebonyi

SOUTH-SOUTH: Bayelsa, Crossriver, Delta, Edo, Rivers

SOUTH WEST: Lagos

Who has results for Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo and Ebonyi. It appears PDP are delaying the release in order to falsify the figures for PDP. I won't be surprised if they allocate 1.8m for Delta and 800k for Cross rivers. Whereas figures are coming in from the North except Taraba and Bauch where PDP are looking at falsifying the figures.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Billygee2u: 10:36am On Mar 31, 2015
dvee2:

No one created Boko to make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ. This will be proved beyond reasonable doubt after buhari is sworn in and Boko haram continue their bombing against Nigeria. They are terrorist and GEJ confirm that he underestimated them
If the niger delta militants take up arms against their country, they will be considered as terrorist too and they will be crushed just like we are crushing Boko haram now
if Niger Deltans refused Buhari officials access to their oil,what will you do? crush them?
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Caseless: 10:50am On Mar 31, 2015
dachpee:
GEJ will win, he has 15 states presently above 25%, he needs just nine states to win irrespective of the total votes. The remaining states are Bayelsa, Rivers, Benue, cross river, Delta, Edo, Ebonyi, Adamawa,Taraba, these are states Gej is sure of winning with at least 80%:20%, 15+12=27 states above 25% votes cast. Niger, Gombe, Lagos, 50:50. Then Bauchi, Borno, Yobe, Zamfara Buhari is sure of wining, 80%:20%. 13+7= 20, it's not up to 24 minimum states of 2/3. That is my analysis, so hopefully gej will be declared the winner.

I just de Laff at this analysis.

1 Like

Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by MattChidi(m): 10:54am On Mar 31, 2015
Miracles happens, just wait for it.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by gozmos(m): 10:59am On Mar 31, 2015
Choiii.... Odikwa very risky
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by adeboyepeterayo(m): 11:15am On Mar 31, 2015
emmy4lov:
we are hopeful
Chai! There ris no hope o...my fellow widows..na only we waka com.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by ALISMILE(m): 11:22am On Mar 31, 2015
Okwyjesus:
Yoruba people always climbing the back of the North to achieve their aim since independent.
Natural betrayers.

Maybe l will look for Gabon visa to turn a citizen there than to have that man that don't have ordinary school cert be my president in this 21st century.
Wat do I say to u now? Do I say go hug a transformer? No, cos we er nt sure to ve lite! Did the SW support d North in 2011? Have u asked ursef why dey ve decided to support them now? Well, if u can't ask ursef these questions and giv ursef honest answers, then u er jus nt intelligent! Not evrybdy is a bigot who stands wit failure jus because he is belongs to my tribe or religion! Yorubas jus showed d world hw mentally liberated they can be! And am proud of them for that! Mind u am not a yoruba! Am frm d SS!
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by luckylucky: 11:24am On Mar 31, 2015
Billygee2u:

if Niger Deltans refused Buhari officials access to their oil,what will you do? crush them?
Eya! have you forgotten that non OPEC countries have slum oil prices since eve of last two years. I think a reasonable govt will think of how to diversify her country economy unlike Mrs Ngozi who is full of plagiarised western world economy which can virtually hurt an average citizens. Manufacturing is a password that can open the door of mass employment among youths. Integrity is priceless
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by SeverusSnape(m): 11:44am On Mar 31, 2015
Evathyst:
Somebody should please help me with Delta votes o!

Some are saying 1.7m, while another source is claiming 1.2m. undecided

If you add that to the purpoted 1.4m River state vote, then even the blind will see that there's fire on the mountain.

I'm freaking out here, someone should please help a Sister with accurate information o!

Lemme not sound as a person of little faith, 'Sai Buhari!' cheesy

Unlike the numerous PDP e-rats who have gone into hibernation since yesterday; SeveruSsnape, temitemi, firefire, phockphockman, and our runaway barcanista.

Me I still dey gidigba behind the pple's general o!
Hello... I'm not on hibernation, I'm listening to the results.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Sparkle777(f): 11:56am On Mar 31, 2015
blessingee:

PDP think it will be business as usual, have you asked yourself why the international community came to see Buhari?

My dear, kip ur pants on. Watch and Learn. Until jega speaks.
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by 1stLadyRobinho: 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
dorocent:
i c jonathan rising above all hates...
PDP ALL D WAY

GEJWEKNOW
una still fit talk shey!
Una don finish# take heart pls# the 5k he shared in lagos#Godwin#
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Evathyst(f): 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hello... I'm not on hibernation, I'm listening to the results.
He he he he he grin grin grin grin
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Odunharry(m): 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
cool
You River me, I kano you. You akwa Ibom me, I
Kaduna you. You Enugu me I katsina you. You
Bayelsa me, i jigawa you. You Delta me, I
Borno you. After that I go come Lagos you,
Sokoto you, Gombe you, then Niger you, e go
come be like pick 2, pick 3, hold on, last card,
Check up!!!! Tah!!!
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by Proffdada: 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
IdJack:
[size=14pt]Before APC continue to make noise.....PDP are wise and they are keeping calm until GEJ is declare winner by JEGA.

Here is the real result....Thank me later.

Dont ask where I got it from

GEJ till May 29, 2019

In the North-West, 17 million people voted. Buhari
won 10 million of the votes, which comes to 60%
of the total ballots. Jonathan won 7 million,
which matches 40% of the total votes cast.
Buhari met the 25% minimum requirement of the
ballots cast in six of the six states while
Jonathan got the 25% minimum requirement of
the total votes cast in 2 of the 6 states.
In the North-East, 10 million people voted. Buhari
won 6 million of the total ballots, which comes to
60%, while Jonathan got the remaining 4 million
of the votes. This adds up to 40% of the total
votes cast. Also, Buhari won the 25% minimum
vote requirement in all the six states in this area.
Jonathan secured the 25% vote requirement in 3
of the 6 States.
In the Middle Belt, 6 million people voted here.
Jonathan won 3.6 million of the total ballots
cast. This is equivalent of 60% of the total vote
cast. Buhari on the other hand won 2.4 million
votes, equivalent of 40% of the total ballots.
Jonathan also met the 25% vote requirement in
all the six States. Buhari managed to procure
25% vote requirement in four of the six States.
In the South-South, 8 million people voted.
Jonathan won 95% of the total ballots, which is
equivalent to 7.6 million of the total votes. Buhari
secured 400,000, which equals 5% of the total
ballots. Jonathan also met the 25% vote
requirement in all the six states with Buhari
unable to make the 25% requirement of the total
votes in any of the six states.
In the South-West, 10 million people voted.
Jonathan won 55% of the total votes, the
equivalent of 5.5 million ballots. Buhari got 4.5
million ballots, which equals 45%. Both Jonathan
and Buhari met the 25% vote requirement in this
area.
In the South-East, 6 million people voted.
Jonathan won 90% of the total votes, the
equivalent of 5.4 million ballots. Buhari won only
600,000 ballots, which equals 10% of the total
votes. Jonathan met the 25% minimum vote
requirement in all the five States. Buhari failed to
satisfy this requirement.
Total States: 36 + Abuja = 37
Total Popular Votes Cast: 57 million
Total Popular Votes Won By Jonathan: 33.1
million
Total Popular Votes Won By Buhari: 23.9 million
Number of State Jonathan met the 25%
Requirement: 28
Number of State Buhari met the 25%
Requirement: 24
Mr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will be reelected.[/size]

only if u can use ur skill to calculate ur IQ, it's on negative
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by debbydee(f): 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
ellechrystal:

I will blow u d kiss, but am still johna's boo o. Weda he fails of not. kiss kiss kiss

dreamer
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by debbydee(f): 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Okwyjesus:
Yoruba people always climbing the back of the North to achieve their aim since independent.
Natural betrayers.

Maybe l will look for Gabon visa to turn a citizen there than to have that man that don't have ordinary school cert be my president in this 21st century.

bye. see you later
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by ichommy(m): 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
franciskaine:
NEW MUSIC: Jonathan Ft patience - Am Coming Home (Prod By INEC) >>>>>> coming soon
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by dbestuncle: 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
o boy na wa o na wer u getn this sharp result............. u try o
Caleboha:
GMB wins! Fault this result if you can! CONGRATULATIONS NIGERIA, WE DID IT!
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by emmkid(m): 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
belabela:

Another semi-illetrate shows up. 18 states counted so far. Relax your argument only excites guys on their way to Otueke

i can see you were born naturally deluded! nincompoop!
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by MeandSum: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Rexhandsome:
Nigerians are so mean and callous.Do you think there will be a Nigeria if Jonathan loses?The gates of hell will open.Keep on rejoicing till hell is unleashed.The end of Nigeria is near.

hehe.. looser looser!
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by MeandSum: 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Okwyjesus:
Natural betrayers.

LOL.. so you wanted the Yoruba people to be your own slave?

Let me guess, you are from the east. entitled bast3456 fvckface. that's for you, and you alone not your race. I've met some good and honest people from the east without the common "smarter than you" attitude.
Go to hell, and go catch ebola in Gabon just don't bring it back to Nigeria smiley
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by greatseed: 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
cheesy
dorocent:
if i need a psychiatrist so as ur half dead general u so called as change... mitchewww...... hope u r ready to travel to duara wt him for cattle rearing....?

GEJweKNOW
Hope u awake now!!! dint even knw Gej himself ain't as stupid as his blind followers.....cos he already cald d people's General and conceded defeat.....I guess mumu's like you are still sleeping!!!! wake up girl or boy! whicheva 1u are... abi u be amaphrodite!!! grin
dorocent:

GEJweKNOW
Hope u awake now!!! dint even knw Gej himself ain't as stupid as his blind followers.....cos he already cald d people's General and conceded defeat.....I guess mumu's like you are still sleeping!!!! wake up girl or boy! whicheva 1u are... abi u be amaphrodite!!!
Re: The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election by teemanbastos(m): 10:06am On Apr 01, 2015
holyokoto:

GEJ will win through I am for GMB. The margins for Lagos is just about 160 K while Adamawa is about 120k to APC advantage. We need to be careful here because INEC has yet to declare manipulated results in other SS and SE states. For instance Delta state result is still not released by INEC at the state. If you knotice that SW and North results were being released as announced, results in SS and SE were delayed largely till today so that PDP could get them manipulated after they would have got results from the North. From information available PDP will post the following results in SS and SE and they will make GEJ lead and win.

You will see that in these states PDP were having voters turn-out of more than 70% of PVC collected while the trend in SW and North states is about 50% turn-out to PVC collected.
Bayelsa - PDP 421, 000 (80% of PVC collected), APC 4500
Delta - PDP got 1.7 m (85% of PVC collected),APC 35,000
Ebonyi - PDP got 400,000, APC - 8,500
C River - PDP got 521,000 APC - 21000

They are trying to falsify result in Bauchi where d Gov has declared curfew and INEC has refused to announce the remaining result since last nite and also in Taraba. At the end of the day GEJ will get about 3 m votes if you deduct Rivers votes. It means that GEJ will now be leading by about 1m + which tally with what FFK was predicting. Up till now Delta state result has not been announced. They are delaying it just like they for Rivers and A/Ibom to use it as a swing state. PDP and GEJ just want to cause trouble in the country.

The only thing that can save the day for GMB is for INEC to cancel elections in A/Ibom, Delta and Rivers and conduct another one with new security and INEC officers with a proviso that any polling booth that do not allow journalist coverage and announce result at the booth will be cancelled.
undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) military training (pics) / Abba Kyari Is Dead! / Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.