Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Photos Of Army Punishing Civilians In My Area Earlier Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Army Punishing Civilians In My Area Earlier Today (706 Views)

Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters / How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics / Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Army Punishing Civilians In My Area Earlier Today by dorocent(m): 11:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
It happens today in Ughelli Delta State... when political thugs stuns police station were the result are being held. the road was kept calm for about 3hrs...
every body ran for their lives same as me.

this photos wia taken from afar with the help of the zoom button.

Re: Photos Of Army Punishing Civilians In My Area Earlier Today by tayoxx(m): 11:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
wey am

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Army Punishing Civilians In My Area Earlier Today by dorocent(m): 12:11am On Mar 31, 2015
tayoxx:
wey am
sori i took late in uploading d pictures... i was having problem trying to upload....

(1) (Reply)

Just Saw This. Naija I Hail Una .cant Wait For This Election To Be Over / See Photos Of Gej Calling Buhari To Congratulate Him..sai Baba!!! / Incredible Photos!: Pres. Jonathan, Sambo And Orubebe In A Free-For-all-fight!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.