Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,466 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

INEC Rules Will Knock Buhari Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Rules Will Knock Buhari Out (5341 Views)

Ondo 2016: Inec Rules Out Fresh Apc Primary / Nigerians Beg Jonathan For Their Betrayals, Knock Buhari's Administration / Inec Rules Out Election In Michika, Madagali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Rules Will Knock Buhari Out by dachpee(m): 12:39am On Mar 31, 2015
GEJ will win, he has 15 states presently above 25%, he needs just nine states to win irrespective of the total votes. The remaining states are Bayelsa, Rivers, Benue, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Ebonyi, Adamawa,Taraba, these are states Gej is sure of winning with at least 80%:20%, 15+12=27 states above 25% votes cast. Niger, Gombe, Lagos, 50:50. Then Bauchi, Borno, Yobe, Zamfara Buhari is sure of wining, 80%:20%. 13+7= 20, it's not up to 24 minimum states of 2/3. That is my analysis, so hopefully gej will be declared the winner.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Rules Will Knock Buhari Out by domopps(m): 12:48am On Mar 31, 2015
Pls wake the op up from d dream!

Cheeers

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Rules Will Knock Buhari Out by Greg2015(m): 12:50am On Mar 31, 2015
Guy you need to rest so you can settle down your brain....
dachpee:
GEJ will win, he has 15 states presently above 25%, he needs just nine states to win irrespective of the total votes. The remaining states are Bayelsa, Rivers, Benue, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Ebonyi, Adamawa,Taraba, these are states Gej is sure of winning with at least 80%:20%, 15+12=27 states above 25% votes cast. Niger, Gombe, Lagos, 50:50. Then Bauchi, Borno, Yobe, Zamfara Buhari is sure of wining, 80%:20%. 13+7= 20, it's not up to 24 minimum states of 2/3. That is my analysis, so hopefully gej will be declared the winner.

14 Likes

Re: INEC Rules Will Knock Buhari Out by ayukdaboss(m): 12:50am On Mar 31, 2015
dachpee:
What about my analysis??

After announcing results of 19 states, APC leads PDP with 2.1million votes. Below is a list of the states remaining:
(Note that i've put voting strength in each of these states into consideration)

Benue - APC
Lagos - APC
Niger - APC
Bauchi - APC
Borno - APC
Gombe - APC
Taraba - PDP (60%)/ APC (40%)
Yobe - APC
Kebbi - APC
Sokoto - APC
Zamfara - APC

Ebonyi - PDP
Bayelsa - PDP
Cross River - PDP
Delta - PDP
Edo - PDP
Rivers - PDP

Ebonyi, Bayelsa(less than 500k votes), Cross River (less than 400k votes), Delta, Edo, Rivers and Taraba can't offset the remaining Northern states even without putting the 2million gap into consideration.

With this "2 million" margin which APC is currently leading PDP with and the current statistics of the states remaining, can PDP supporters explain how Jonathan is going to win rig this election?? grin grin

Don't give yourself too much hope so you can have a soft landing today if PDP eventually loses.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Rules Will Knock Buhari Out by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 31, 2015
You r simply ignorant. U don't even know d guidelines of this election

8 Likes

Re: INEC Rules Will Knock Buhari Out by stephenqueen: 1:00am On Mar 31, 2015
Don't blame the op he is as confused as GEJ himself
Like for GMB

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Rules Will Knock Buhari Out by modhream: 1:01am On Mar 31, 2015
dachpee:
Re: INEC Rules Will Knock Buhari Out by modhream: 1:03am On Mar 31, 2015
dachpee:
Let me burst your bubble,APC has already won Adamawa and has an unassailable lead in Benue.Also,popular votes are first counted before national spread (25% in 24 states).Of the two requirements,Buhari has the lead.So,how are you going to knock him out?.
Oh,it's neck n neck in Taraba with PDP having an edge,same as in Edo,not your rubbish 80:20

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Rules Will Knock Buhari Out by hasonjack: 1:40am On Mar 31, 2015
dachpee:

Lwkmd. I'm sorry for you

6 Likes

Re: INEC Rules Will Knock Buhari Out by Greg2015(m): 1:50am On Mar 31, 2015
I believe you just back from Togo ur residents area.... Ask question if you can't see.....
dachpee:

1 Like

Re: INEC Rules Will Knock Buhari Out by modskiller(m): 3:25am On Mar 31, 2015
dachpee:
singing "AVICII - Wake Me UP" I'll wake you up when it's all over, when you're wiser and you're older, all this time you were finding the election result, you didn't know you were lost. Pls no offense bro.
Re: INEC Rules Will Knock Buhari Out by nairalife2013(m): 3:28am On Mar 31, 2015
This is exactly what will happen. Op, U took so long to post this. I owe u some costly handouts!

1 Like

Re: INEC Rules Will Knock Buhari Out by johnnybelove(m): 3:36am On Mar 31, 2015
GOD please I don't know how you will do it, just let jonathan win ooh, that all I care about.

Thank you GOD

1 Like

Re: INEC Rules Will Knock Buhari Out by jumobi1(m): 3:38am On Mar 31, 2015
Mod. Do the needful. Yaba Left
Re: INEC Rules Will Knock Buhari Out by ignis: 4:48am On Mar 31, 2015
Op.....You are just a dreamer.
Stop giving yourself hope. Clueless GEJ has lost it. No amount of miracles can make him win.
Take heart.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Rules Will Knock Buhari Out by Swizdoe(m): 4:55am On Mar 31, 2015
I just keep laughing at all this Baba Ijebu permutations pdp goons are formulating.
I thought they claimed Gej would defeat the so called sharia dictator roundly.
Una never see anything

2 Likes

Re: INEC Rules Will Knock Buhari Out by luvmijeje(f): 4:58am On Mar 31, 2015
Greg2015:
Guy you need to rest so you can settle down your brain....

The best advice the OP should take heed of.

1 Like

Re: INEC Rules Will Knock Buhari Out by Odunharry(m): 5:32am On Mar 31, 2015
keep calm and SAI BABA
THE DEFEAT COMING PDP'S WILL BE LIKE
THAT OF TRAILER HITTING SOMEONE ..
BEFORE PDP REALIZE, THEY WILL GET THE
FINAL KNOCK OUT PUNCH
Re: INEC Rules Will Knock Buhari Out by ComradeAbu(m): 5:35am On Mar 31, 2015
dachpee:
Dumb Ass!
You are on of those guys Shouting "gej till 2019". Please are you reading carefully what's actually going on?
Re: INEC Rules Will Knock Buhari Out by topstar80(m): 5:46am On Mar 31, 2015
permutation ..lol
Re: INEC Rules Will Knock Buhari Out by iresearcher(m): 5:55am On Mar 31, 2015
The RECS for most of the states you mentioned have all declared their results. You need to update yourself. APC is still leading with about 3m.
Re: INEC Rules Will Knock Buhari Out by iresearcher(m): 5:56am On Mar 31, 2015
G
Re: INEC Rules Will Knock Buhari Out by cocokiller1(f): 6:16am On Mar 31, 2015
iresearcher:
The RECS for most of the states you mentioned have all declared their results. You need to update yourself. APC is still leading with about 3m.
it's actually 2M
Re: INEC Rules Will Knock Buhari Out by iresearcher(m): 7:36am On Mar 31, 2015
cocokiller1:
it's actually 2M

Thanks joor. I been know before oo, I say make I kill them with high BP.lol
Re: INEC Rules Will Knock Buhari Out by ibnjarir93(m): 7:38am On Mar 31, 2015
dachpee:
I'm yet to see an analysis as muddled as yours in this election.
Re: INEC Rules Will Knock Buhari Out by Bimffo(m): 8:08am On Mar 31, 2015
OP, Eledumare don catch you.. tongue

GMB is on 13 right now, he will win or have at least 25% in Niger, Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe, Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara and Lagos..

Thats a total of 24 states in Total. grin 25% Complete.. grin.. Now it will come down to Total votes.. grin And you know what Kano, Kaduna and Katsina says about that.

GEJ must Go.. He wanted to ban Pomo, they have removed him.. grin No banning of Pomo again.. grin cheesy

Welcome the People's General!!

Sai Buhari, Sai Baba.. cool
Re: INEC Rules Will Knock Buhari Out by taiwoadeniyi3(m): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2015
dachpee:

CHECK OUT: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION

https://www.nairaland.com/2227743/check-here-what-buhari-apc
Re: INEC Rules Will Knock Buhari Out by taiwoadeniyi3(m): 8:14am On Mar 31, 2015
CHECK OUT: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION

https://www.nairaland.com/2227743/check-here-what-buhari-apc
Re: INEC Rules Will Knock Buhari Out by ichieoriginal(m): 8:42am On Mar 31, 2015
Dude wait wait wait....no because of GEJ result lose sanity...blind fit see say GMB go win..I wonder what u're doing with urs...abeg *press (shift)(reset) for that calculator u call brain..

Sia GMB
Re: INEC Rules Will Knock Buhari Out by coldFLARES1(m): 10:17am On Mar 31, 2015
dachpee:
Do you stay in Pluto? Because even aliens residing in Mars got the delayed results this morning.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Not Go Down Alone; I Will Sink This Boat - President Jonathan To PDP / 10 Facts You Didn't Know About The First Nigerian Coup And Civil War / Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.