Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory (6194 Views)

PIC;After Helping APC To Victory,See How They Wanna Pay Back. / Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by Soskid(m): 4:47am On Mar 31, 2015
Now that all tides are against the president considering the total number of states collated already and the over 2m deficit. With the numerical strength of the states that favour APC. I think the only thing GEJ needs to win at this point is....

To replace Jega with Maurice Iwu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by Billygee2u: 5:08am On Mar 31, 2015
the north created Boko Haram to make GEJ government un-gorvernable, in order to wrestle power from GEJ,then peradventure, Buhari wins,let Nigerians know that Niger Delta should also rise against Buhari and make him restless until he dies of HBP. The Northerners alone are not born to rule Nigerians.
If Buhari wins, Nigerians prepare for another stronger violence in Nigeria.
I am not supporting violence in Nigeria,but this is the true nature of things to happen if Buhari wins.
Even Buhari's certificateless issue on ground is enough to cause uprising after he's sworn in as Nigeria's next president. No one is above the law.all heads are equal.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by Soskid(m): 6:08am On Mar 31, 2015
Billygee2u:
the north created Boko Haram to make GEJ government un-gorvernable, in order to wrestle power from GEJ,then peradventure, Buhari wins,let Nigerians know that Niger Delta should also rise against Buhari and make him restless until he dies of HBP. The Northerners alone are not born to rule Nigerians.
I am not supporting violence in Nigeria,but this is the true nature of things to happen if Buhari wins.
Even Buhari's certificateless issue on ground is enough to cause uprising after he's sworn in as Nigeria's next president. No one is above the law.all heads are equal.

COW!!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by Majlaw(m): 6:24am On Mar 31, 2015
Billygee2u:

U mean Naija Delta soap?

5 Likes

Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by Rilwayne001: 6:38am On Mar 31, 2015
Billygee2u:

undecided
Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by Texcoco(m): 6:43am On Mar 31, 2015
We will have to see how the economy will be runned on cocoa and groundnut....coupled with the tough year most economic pundits are predicting for Nigeria plus a decadent 72 year old at the helm.

8 Likes

Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by Dank1u(m): 6:44am On Mar 31, 2015
G
Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by greatmarshall(m): 6:57am On Mar 31, 2015
Soskid:

COW!!!
FAT COW!

3 Likes

Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by PapiWata: 7:05am On Mar 31, 2015
Texcoco:
We will have to see how the economy will be runned on cocoa and groundnut....coupled with the tough year most economic pundits are predicting for Nigeria plus a decadent 72 year old at the helm.

You have pointed out what followers of terror gang leader Buhari are so desperate to ignore, which is that the Niger Delta oil will NOT be made available to any northern slave-master, as was the case for much of the past, before a Niger Delta homie made president.

The relevant mathematical equation is as follows : No crude oil = no salaries for federal employees = no fund allocation for states = no money for Hausa monopolists to steal = ANARCHY in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by mustymatic(m): 7:07am On Mar 31, 2015
INEC’s formal declaration of Mr. Buhari as the
winner of the presidential election will represent
a historic moment in Nigeria’s history, being the
first time that an opposition candidate would
unseat an incumbent head of government at the
federal level. Another historic aspect is the fact
that Mr. Buhari finally triumphed on his fifth run
as a presidential candidate of one of Nigeria’s
parties.
Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by Moblord(m): 7:07am On Mar 31, 2015
Billygee2u:
why didn't he tackled it? because he thought it was favouring him when they were killing northern people (buhari supporters)

3 Likes

Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by mustymatic(m): 7:08am On Mar 31, 2015
PapiWata:

You have pointed out what followers of terror gang leader Buhari are so desperate to ignore, which is that the Niger Delta oil will NOT be made available to any northern slave-master, as was the case for much of the past, before a Niger Delta homie made president.

The relevant mathematical equation is as follows : No crude oil = no salaries for federal employees = no fund allocation for states = no money for Hausa monopolists to steal = ANARCHY in Nigeria.
COW : (

3 Likes

Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by PapiWata: 7:12am On Mar 31, 2015
mustymatic:

COW : (

Another good point. The northerners can sell all their cows to raise money for the salaries of civil servants under a hypothetical Jihadist government in Nigeria, because there will be ZERO crude oil income for them to steal or access in any way. Not one drop of oil will pass through the Niger Delta's pipelines, once it becomes clear that a Jihadist slave master has been fraudulently IMPOSED on Nigeria by trickery.

6 Likes

Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by egift(m): 7:15am On Mar 31, 2015
Billygee2u:

Three things that is make you Theory Of Anarchy not to work:
1. Buhari is not your regular clueless Zoologist. He is an Army Major General, trained in Nigeria, India, UK and the United States. He is very competent in all sense of it.

2. The good people of Niger Delta will rather have all the development they deserve and have their people in positions of power THAN turn the region to a war zone and under marshal law.

3. Unlike BH, if there is any problem in the creek, we know exactly those to pick up grin grin grin grin grin

Nigeria is moving forward. Separatists and clannish-minded folks like you will be left be

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by PapiWata: 7:22am On Mar 31, 2015
egift:

Three things that is make you Theory Of Anarchy not to work:
1. Buhari is not your regular clueless Zoologist. He is an Army Major General, trained in Nigeria, India, UK and the United States. He is very competent in all sense of it.

2. The good people of Niger Delta will rather have all the development they deserve and have their people in positions of power THAN turn the region to a war zone and under marshal law.

3. Unlike BH, if there is any problem in the creek, we know exactly those to pick up grin grin grin grin grin

Nigeria is moving forward. Separatists and clannish-minded folks like you will be left be

Could you be so kind as to let me know where you acquire your weed supply ?

I am not happy at all with the quality of what is currently available, and I want to achieve Nirvana just like you. Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by Jaideyone(m): 7:27am On Mar 31, 2015
Billygee2u:
no problem the ND can choose to turn their region to the next battle ground. do you know that development in the NE has been set back by at least 10-15yrs? do you know the number of internally displaced people?
pls make the country "ungovernable" and see the way the NA will take the ND back to the stone age.
you have no right to threaten the rest of the country just because your candidate lost in a free and fair election

6 Likes

Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by egift(m): 7:27am On Mar 31, 2015
PapiWata:

I am not happy at all with the quality of what is currently available, and I want to achieve Nirvana just like you. Thank you in advance.

I just want you know that when you post a valid I will respond.

As the Wind of Change arrives, I have decided not to converse with known mental patients. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by mustymatic(m): 7:28am On Mar 31, 2015
PapiWata:

Another good point. The northerners can sell all their cows to raise money for the salaries of civil servants under a hypothetical Jihadist government in Nigeria, because there will be ZERO crude oil income for them to steal or access in any way. Not one drop of oil will pass through the Niger Delta's pipelines, once it becomes clear that a Jihadist slave master has been fraudulently IMPOSED on Nigeria by trickery.
Guy u r mad ooo, how is niger delta not in Nigeria? chaaai, GMB will surely surprise ppl like u aswear. we will swim deep into ur so called oil. it is our tym now ...It's either u giv or we take by force : )
Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by Soskid(m): 7:29am On Mar 31, 2015
PapiWata:

What is he saying?
Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by azzima(m): 7:31am On Mar 31, 2015
Texcoco:
keep being pessimistic for our Baba.Sadly, it's you that will suffer with this your prayer. After all ,your Clueless Ness has run Nigeria aground.
Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by egift(m): 7:33am On Mar 31, 2015
Jaideyone:
no problem the ND can choose to turn their region to the next battle ground. do you know that development in the NE has been set back by at least 10-15yrs? do you know the number of internally displaced people?
pls make the country "ungovernable" and see the way the NA will take the ND back to the stone age.
you have no right to threaten the rest of the country just because your candidate lost in as free and far election

When I these kids who suck feeding bottles who don't know what war is, I will just laugh. Nigeria is moving Forward, anyone or community that want to be refugees and homeless, will get their wish.

#NeverAgain: will we cede any portion of Nigeria to Internal or External aggression. That is where I love the no nonsense nature of Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by PapiWata: 7:36am On Mar 31, 2015
mustymatic:

Guy u r mad ooo, how is niger delta not in Nigeria? chaaai, GMB will surely surprise ppl like u aswear. we will swim deep into ur so called oil. it is our tym now ...It's either u giv or we take by force : )

Yes indeed, a lot of invaders hoping to "tame" the Niger Delta WILL swim and sleep with the fishes, and of that there is no doubt.
Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by igbeke: 7:43am On Mar 31, 2015
Billygee2u:
Ridiculous as this may appeared, it could just be the next phase of the new evolution in Nigeria.
I sincerely pray that Jah avert this impending tribulation as the catastrophe will be more than enough to bring our dear country to her doom.
Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by Soskid(m): 7:46am On Mar 31, 2015
PapiWata:

Yes indeed, a lot of invaders hoping to "tame" the Niger Delta WILL swim and sleep with the fishes, and of that there is no doubt.

Later, una go come Lagos come sell DVD nd u go dey claim Lagos, no man's land

1 Like

Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by ibnjarir93(m): 7:48am On Mar 31, 2015
PapiWata:

Are you really human?
Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by appini: 7:48am On Mar 31, 2015
The first 4years of Buhari presidency will be a total wastage.

Nigerians should be ready for more complains about how GEJ looted the treasury of Nigeria, for that reason it will be difficult to fulfil his promises.
Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by Texcoco(m): 7:49am On Mar 31, 2015
azzima:
keep being pessimistic for our Baba.Sadly, it's you that will suffer with this your prayer. After all ,your Clueless Ness has run Nigeria aground.
If you like hide your head under the sand,the storm will still catch up with you.Most of us here already have our umbrellas.
Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by Scatterboss(m): 7:53am On Mar 31, 2015
[s]
Texcoco:
[/s]

Ichidodo, you can hang yourself if you cant cope with Buhari as president. No be by force.

4 Likes

Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by PapiWata: 7:58am On Mar 31, 2015
appini:
The first 4years of Buhari presidency will be a total wastage.

Nigerians should be ready for more complains about how GEJ looted the treasury of Nigeria, for that reason it will be difficult to fulfil his promises.

You are so kind, in not assuming that the AIDS infection will waste Boko Hari just like Yara Dua before him.
Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by Rawani: 8:05am On Mar 31, 2015
grin grin cheesy
Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by gateleo(m): 8:07am On Mar 31, 2015
Texcoco:

Bad balle go kill you.... haters will surely die of heart attack. ...
Re: How Jonathan Will Cruise To Victory by PapiWata: 8:10am On Mar 31, 2015
gateleo:

Bad balle go kill you.... haters will surely die of heart attack. ...

The man speaks the truth. Boko Hari will need to look inward for money to pay his slaves under Nigeria's Jihadist rogue state economy, of which the oil-rich Niger Delta will NOT be a part EVER.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What One Of Those Employed Through Back Doors Into CBN Posted / Anambra Workers Threaten Strike Over Missing Pension Funds / Kwara Must Change Raises Alarm Over Influx Of Suspected Political Assassins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.