Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All (2458 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All by vooks: 5:51am On Mar 31, 2015
According to you,
When you die, you CEASE TO EXIST, your thoughts are all gone.
Come resurrection, and judgement, God RECREATES something that looks like you, fills it with your memory, calls it YOU,and then proceeds to condemn it to lake of fire or eternity.

This means that the beneficiary of hell/heaven/eternity is TOTALLY DIFFERENT from the person who lived. So negroes, you have no reward whatsoever, for all your troubles, a recreated mannequin which has never been on earth will inherit it for you cool

CANTICLES,CAPTIVATOR,PaulGrundy,,dorox,Gombs
Re: To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All by tempem: 6:44am On Mar 31, 2015
Loll!

Where did you get all these?
Re: To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 31, 2015
Sorry sir, we do not preach eternal torment! As for the resurrection, God resurrects the individual who died.

1 Like

Re: To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All by vooks: 7:28am On Mar 31, 2015
I know,
An individual ceases existing for thousands of years and then suddenly exists. Two different creatures if there is a total break in death. Comprende?

An example. Paul the apostle. Supposing resurrection happens in 3066. Whatever you call Paul in 3066 is NOT the first century apostle. This is sparkling brand new creation and even if Jehovah planted in the creation Paul's memories (which He must for how can he judge a creature over things it don't even recall?), those memories were Paul's not this creature's

In short, resurrection for you is a fraud, a forgery where God creates new beings and pretends they are older than they really are. Proof; supposing God creates two beings in 3066 at resurrection. One is exactly like Paul complete with Paul's memories. The other is......just another....call him X. Both X and 'Paul' are moments old yet God would have you believe that 'Paul' walked on earth some 3000 years ago!

Cc CANTICLES,CAPTIVATOR,MrPresident,PaulGrundy

dicefrost:
Sorry sir, we do not preach eternal torment! As for the resurrection, God resurrects the individual who died.

1 Like

Re: To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All by Gombs(m): 7:39am On Mar 31, 2015
Wow!

Takes front seat. Cease to exist? I thought the real man is a spirit? Do spirits cease to exist? undecided
Re: To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All by vooks: 7:44am On Mar 31, 2015
My broda,
They teach that spirit,is just 'breath',life activating 'force','energy' that just ceases upon death. Am taking this battle to their doorstep. Supposing there is no soul/spirit and at death you cease to exist, your memories,emotions save your body,which also with time disintegrates into the elements. Supposing they are right.

What does that make of their resurrection but a recreation of beings that had NOTHING to do with the 'original' you?
God recreates men only to destroy them in hell over things they never did! How do you punish a brand new creature over sins committed thousands of years ago by a man who lived,died,ceased to exist, a man you have never met and here Jehovah is accusing you of his sins? cool
Gombs:
Wow!

Takes front seat. Cease to exist? I thought the real man is a spirit? Do spirits cease to exist? undecided

1 Like

Re: To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 31, 2015
vooks:
I know,
An individual ceases existing for thousands of years and then suddenly exists. Two different creatures if there is a total break in death. Comprende?

An example. Paul the apostle. Supposing resurrection happens in 3066. Whatever you call Paul in 3066 is NOT the first century apostle. This is sparkling brand new creation and even if Jehovah planted in the creation Paul's memories (which He must for how can he judge a creature over things it don't even recall?), those memories were Paul's not this creature's

In short, resurrection for you is a fraud, a forgery where God creates new beings and pretends they are older than they really are. Proof; supposing God creates two beings in 3066 at resurrection. One is exactly like Paul complete with Paul's memories. The other is......just another....call him X. Both X and 'Paul' are moments old yet God would have you believe that 'Paul' walked on earth some 3000 years ago!

Cc CANTICLES,CAPTIVATOR,MrPresident,PaulGrundy

wicked pepo ll not be resurrected,

1 Like

Re: To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All by Redoil: 9:35am On Mar 31, 2015
@vooks, you are treading the part of foolish and destructive logic and that was the part sonOflucifer treaded. It is well.
Re: To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All by vooks: 9:36am On Mar 31, 2015
It does not matter bro, the righteous deeds are dishonestly ascribed to newly created beings yet they had nothing to do with them

dicefrost:

wicked pepo ll not be resurrected,
Re: To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All by Gombs(m): 9:36am On Mar 31, 2015
vooks:
My broda,
They teach that spirit,is just 'breath',life activating 'force','energy' that just ceases upon death. Am taking this battle to their doorstep. Supposing there is no soul/spirit and at death you cease to exist, your memories,emotions save your body,which also with time disintegrates into the elements. Supposing they are right.

What does that make of their resurrection but a recreation of beings that had NOTHING to do with the 'original' you?
God recreates men only to destroy them in hell over things they never did! How do you punish a brand new creature over sins committed thousands of years ago by a man who lived,died,ceased to exist, a man you have never met and here Jehovah is accusing you of his sins? cool

Where frosbel dey sef?
Re: To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All by vooks: 9:45am On Mar 31, 2015
Thank you for your concern,
You have no idea how ridiculous it is to claim that at death men cease to exist only to be recreated at resurrection

Cc CANTICLES, CAPTIVATOR,PaulGrundy

Redoil:
@vooks, you are treading the part of foolish and destructive logic and that was the part sonOflucifer treaded. It is well.
Re: To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All by vooks: 9:45am On Mar 31, 2015
I have no idea, I suppose he imploded

Gombs:

Where frosbel dey sef?
Re: To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All by CANTICLES: 9:47am On Mar 31, 2015
You err because you dont know the scriptures NOR the power of God

Is it another Jesus Christ that was RESSURECTED from the dead ?

1 Like

Re: To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All by Redoil: 9:48am On Mar 31, 2015
What is ur stance about life after death
vooks:
Thank you for your concern,
You have no idea how ridiculous it is to claim that at death men cease to exist only to be recreated at resurrection

Cc CANTICLES, CAPTIVATOR,PaulGrundy

Re: To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All by davien(m): 10:25am On Mar 31, 2015
Redoil:
Please ask him his stance on dinosaurs in the garden of Eden and see his response. grin
Re: To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All by Gombs(m): 10:37am On Mar 31, 2015
vooks:

I have no idea, I suppose he imploded

grin grin grin grin grin
finally?
Re: To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All by vooks: 10:46am On Mar 31, 2015
Your spirit departs from your body

Redoil:
Re: To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All by vooks: 10:47am On Mar 31, 2015
His posts were full of anger, he grew increasingly daring....that's how he appeared to me
Gombs:

grin grin grin grin grin
finally?

1 Like

Re: To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All by vooks: 10:47am On Mar 31, 2015
Whatsapp negro

davien:
Please ask him his stance on dinosaurs in the garden of Eden and see his response. grin
Re: To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All by davien(m): 11:20am On Mar 31, 2015
vooks:
Whatsapp negro

undecided
Re: To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All by vooks: 11:35am On Mar 31, 2015
Did you vote?
davien:
undecided
Re: To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All by Gombs(m): 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
vooks:

His posts were full of anger, he grew increasingly daring....that's how he appeared to me

oh my!
I knew he was on overrdrive, but.... well, frosbel, show here.
Re: To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All by vooks: 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
Newbies to blogsphere usually burnout. They feel like they gotta give it their all NOW...and they do before wasting away in exhaustion and disillusionment

I hope he will be back
Gombs:

oh my!
I knew he was on overrdrive, but.... well, frosbel, show here.

1 Like

Re: To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All by davien(m): 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
vooks:
Did you vote?
undecided
Re: To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All by 0ldirtybastard(m): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
This thread lacks the intelligence a man of wisdom would project.
Re: To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All by vooks: 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thank you for stopping by.

0ldirtybastard:
This thread lacks the intelligence a man of wisdom would project.
Re: To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All by 0ldirtybastard(m): 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
This thread lacks the common sense a man of wisdom would project.

Pitiful.
Re: To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All by vooks: 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
It is far much easier for GEJ to win than to trace any hint of intelligence in your unsolicited post

0ldirtybastard:
This thread lacks the common sense a man of wisdom would project.

Pitiful.
Re: To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All by 0ldirtybastard(m): 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
vooks:
It is far much easier for GEJ to win than to trace any hint of intelligence in your unsolicited post

Your likes are manacled by egregious stupidity and rock-hard nitwittedness of mind-twisting perplexity. Retrace your steps, oh lost sheep. To address the mind-boggling height of your ignorance and outrageous folly, just behold your own thread. It reeks of idiocy. I'll pluck out your eyes with probing fingers of armed excellence, dip my hands in the impotent blood of your mad dismayed self and leave you distraught and despondent.
Mumu. Seeking to deride God and his words to your advantage. You'll die tragically slow, crushed by your own device if you don't learn. Invalid bastard.

If una ban me, This fool is to blame.
Re: To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All by vooks: 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Negroes chocking their glib with vocabularies. Just deal with the issue or zip it

0ldirtybastard:

Your likes are manacled by egregious stupidity and rock-hard nitwittedness of mind-twisting perplexity. Retrace your steps, oh lost sheep. To address the mind-boggling height of your ignorance and outrageous folly, just behold your own thread. It reeks of idiocy. I'll pluck out your eyes with probing fingers of armed excellence, dip my hands in the impotent blood of your mad dismayed self and leave you distraught and despondent.
Mumu. Seeking to deride God and his words to your advantage. You'll die tragically slow, crushed by your own device if you don't learn. Invalid bastard.

If una ban me, This fool is to blame.
Re: To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All by vooks: 9:11am On Apr 04, 2015
Where is CAPTIVATOR,CANTICLES and other witnesses of Jah to teach us their absurd and wild theory of recreation?

cc PaulGrundy
Re: To All Who Believe In Soul Sleep- Jehovah's Witnesses,SDAs Et All by vooks: 6:37am On Apr 06, 2015
Gombs,PaulGrundy,
How comes all believers in this soul-sleep aberration of the Truth have given this thread a wide berth?

Before you believe in something, should you not weight the logical conclusion of your beliefs?

CAPTIVATOR,CANTICLES and other witnesses of Jah are busy pushing Awake!,Watchtower and other paraphernalia from their sect so hard yet they are staring at total cessation from existence only to have YHWH recreate their lookalikes at resurrection and reward them with their labor of love!

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 Presidential Election's Prophecies - Only Pastor Dr Fayemiwo Got It Right. / I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalander And Not Jehovah Anymore: Season 5 / Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.