Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Where Is Barcanista? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Barcanista? (2900 Views)

Where Is Barcanista? / Where Is Barcanista???? / Who Is Barcanista Fooling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Barcanista? by Controlled(f): 9:14am On Mar 31, 2015
ba7man:
PRAYER FOR ALL: May we not abandon our glory at the 11th hour like Barcanista did, Amen.

Amennnnn o!.......just imagine if d guy was still APC....... grin......he cld ve been enjoying himself so much... grin but egunje killed d deluded soul... grin

Re: Where Is Barcanista? by AWONEYAN(m): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2015
Honestly the guy Bacanista was like an encouragement to a lot of pple on nairalands who belive in a sane and corrupt free nigeria. His sensible and analytical thread were so impresive,in my office when pple discus Nairaland his name must be mentioned. I was dissapointed that He can crumble th house he built and soil a name he raised just because of GEJ'S dollar ( which he called protection). Thank God for the few who still stand by dia conviction. And now its pays offf. We all know Gej paid money to a lot of E-warriors and bloggers of which he (barcanista) was called and he weighed the option of obtiaining physical cash to been an online warrior without pay. Alas the guy became a victime of corruption he once accused the govt of. His threads afterwards became senseless,biased and dry. Why will some say he needs protection in an online forrum, even SEUN never cried of protection, how come you.
Anyway we still love you and we pray you can build that name with another moniker not Barcanister againg
Re: Where Is Barcanista? by Tvegas(m): 9:52am On Mar 31, 2015
Barcanista what happened in South West? I told you the feelers on the streets of yorubaland yet you believed in SDP,Accord,LP,OPC and Obas alliances. Same accord lost all their sits to Ajimobi because they took the wrong stand with GEJ, same fate befell APGA in the South east.
Re: Where Is Barcanista? by Beedude(m): 9:57am On Mar 31, 2015
sharpboyus:
He's gone into exile
Sure he's gone on exile , cooking a save face/ass message to defend his career or better waiting and hoping he later get an upper hand in the awaiting results(which won't happen) either of the 2.. I believe he won't admit he's a looser grin
Re: Where Is Barcanista? by Gbawe: 10:27am On Mar 31, 2015
Tvegas:
Barcanista what happened in South West? I told you the feelers on the streets of yorubaland yet you believed in SDP,Accord,LP,OPC and Obas alliances. Same accord lost all their sits to Ajimobi because they took the wrong stand with GEJ, same fate befell APGA in the South east.

What is even annoying, above everything else, is how these arrogant twats from outside the SW, because of clannish and ethnocentric devotion to GEJ, attempted to speak for the region when those of us from the SW, conversant with what is on the ground, revealed what is actually going on and chided them for their ignorant disrespect.

I told the fools here that SDP is a Party formed out of the bitterness of Osoba to take Amosun down because the bitter old man envied the lofty heights Amosun had reached today as a Governor. Anyone who know the Yorubas will know that we will never follow you to destroy a man, especially an 'omoluabi', who is performing and delivering for the people. I know Ogun politic well because I have direct family members involved at the highest level.

This is why I wrote what I did below which is 100% accurate. Amosun stood up and took the fight to Osaba and his decampees from the APC with his record as a Governor. I was sure the people would back him and this is what has happened now. Some of those decampees who left the APC to join SDP have now lost the office they had under the APC , ironically to new APC candidates and the PDP, and have learnt a very big, expensive and perhaps career-wrecking lesson about politics. Always let it be about the people. Get them on your side first and you will always have a chance. GEJ did not believe in this and neither did those who joined Osaba to fight Amosun who is arguably the best Governor Ogun State has ever heard. I don't make noise on NL and seek no publicity because I cherish the good governance of Nigeria above everything else but their is nothing we are seeing now I did not predict already while some 'sare wa gba' elements were shooting their mouth ignorantly.

https://www.nairaland.com/1993849/ogun-senators-submit-letters-defection

Gbawe:

Bro, Amosun may not be the most accommodating or compromising of politicians but there are folks against him who will never be pacified whatever he does simply because they detest Amosun, for one reason or the other, and are unwilling to settle for anything other than the political destruction of the Ogun governor. There are those angry with Amosun because he will not play politics of patronage and sort out 'awon boyz'. Others remain mad because Amosun received the guber ticket they coveted when he was not an "original" ACN man. There is too much 'oro' that cannot be said on Nairaland but this issue is mainly about unbridled ego against a Governor who, if Nigeria is a decent Country of upright people, should have very little enemies and distraction, going into a general election, because he is genuinely performing and moving Ogun State forward.

I would advise the APC to simply focus on presenting credible candidates to replace the defectors if indeed the revelation here is true. There are some battles you cannot continue running away from hence the reason Amosun and the APC must face and defeat the Osoba faction once and for all. Believe me, they want Amosun's blood and they will not be pacified until they get it or until Amosun becomes his own man and no longer a prisoner to be held hostage by some Senators, Reps and a bitter,egotistical old man who is completely consumed with his own place in the scheme of things rather than partner with what/who is best for the development of Ogun State.
Re: Where Is Barcanista? by annibro(f): 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
IbnSultaan:
This is getting serious. I will try n contact him

Ve u contacted? Am interested in d outcome too grin grin
Re: Where Is Barcanista? by annibro(f): 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
clubone0501:

amen ooo..imagine. .when ur food is ready and u left it for cats to eat...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Barcanista? by annibro(f): 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
AWONEYAN:
Honestly the guy Bacanista was like an encouragement to a lot of pple on nairalands who belive in a sane and corrupt free nigeria. His sensible and analytical thread were so impresive,in my office when pple discus Nairaland his name must be mentioned. I was dissapointed that He can crumble th house he built.......

On Point! D very first day I read his post on a topic, I couldn't help but follow him immediately. Always on point; matured & interlectual upstairs. But as soon as he swerved, I couldn't comment cos of shock but den I remembered wat d good Book says dat "He dat puts his hands on d plough & looks back is not fit 4d Kingdom! Big Lesson!
Re: Where Is Barcanista? by raumdeuter: 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
ilugunboy abeg where is your boy?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Barcanista? by medamillion(m): 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Barcanista is one guy whose level of political brilliance is enviable, even in my open letter to him I urged him to have a rethink, but he refused.

Politics apart; we must have learnt a lot of real-life lessons from the beginning and the end of Mr Tonye on Nairaland.
Re: Where Is Barcanista? by Canme4u(m): 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Maybe nah 1 of 'em Okorocha catch with PVC. grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Barcanista? by Tvegas(m): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe:

Always let it be about the people. Get them on your side first and you will always have a chance. GEJ did not believe in this and neither did those who joined Osaba to fight Amosun who is arguably the best Governor Ogun State has ever heard. I don't make noise on NL and seek no publicity because I cherish the good governance of Nigeria above everything else but their is nothing we are seeing now I did not predict already while some 'sare wa gba' elements were shooting their mouth ignorantly.https://www.nairaland.com/1993849/ogun-senators-submit-letters-defection

You are right bro and i am really happy that SDP didnt come second. Imagine osoba wanted to fill every slot in Ogun state, thats some greedy being there.
Re: Where Is Barcanista? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
raumdeuter:
ilugunboy abeg where is your boy?

He completely misread the overwhelming sentiments of Nigerians....... grin grin grin

Hopefully he would be humble enough to accept that he messed up.
Re: Where Is Barcanista? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
annibro:

Ve u contacted? Am interested in d outcome too grin grin
his fine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Shuns Opposition PDP Governors, Leaves For US With Only APC Delegation / Meet Buhari’s Charismatic ‘chief Of Defence Intelligence’ Monday Morgan Riku / Say No To Notorious Judges! Names Of Judges With Questionable Judgments!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.