Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Ellechrystal I Love You For This Comment On GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ellechrystal I Love You For This Comment On GEJ (1697 Views)

Senate Invites Prof. Itse Sagay Over His Comment On Delayed Screening Of RECs / This Comment By Trump Should Be Of Great Concern To Every Nigerian / Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ellechrystal I Love You For This Comment On GEJ by dajoaneke(m): 7:51am On Mar 31, 2015
ellechrystal wrote:
"Whatever, I still love u Jonathan.. I love u
I love u I love u I love uuuuuu, u r my boo
till 2019, weda u win or not, u ve taught
me humility, how to smile, how to b a
winner with no shoes, how to be a.
Goodluck charm, how to b calm in d midst
of troubles, how not to give up, cos u
never did, how to accept criticism, how to
smile with ur enemies,..too much. I love u
my able presido"
As much as I want Jonathan to win this election, I'm also open to changes. Jonathan may not be perfect to critics but he is perfect to me.
I'll accept whatever the outcome of the result, knowing fully well GEJ is the BEST president Naija ever elected.
Can any good come out of Nazareth, a poor, remote, dry village, with no status?. Yes, Jesus is a product.
Can any good come from Otuoke? GEJ, transforming lives by example since 2010-2019.
I wish you the best of the next 4 years man from Otuoke.
God bless Nigerians, God bless Mr President, God bless the Federal Republic Of Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ellechrystal I Love You For This Comment On GEJ by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 31, 2015
Jonathan is the best president Nigeria has ever had......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ellechrystal I Love You For This Comment On GEJ by Lurcky(m): 7:57am On Mar 31, 2015
LONG LIVE GEJ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ellechrystal I Love You For This Comment On GEJ by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 31, 2015
just give it time....d same people chanting "change" and "said buhari" will soon start chanting #HadIKnow..just give it time

4 Likes

Re: Ellechrystal I Love You For This Comment On GEJ by Princecalm(m): 8:00am On Mar 31, 2015
You guys are just consoling yourselves here, wake up to reality.
Re: Ellechrystal I Love You For This Comment On GEJ by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 31, 2015
grocery:
Jonathan is the best president Nigeria has ever had......
My dog just died from laughing too hard at this comment. Even though I love my dog, I can't stop laughing. It's just too funny.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ellechrystal I Love You For This Comment On GEJ by dajoaneke(m): 8:08am On Mar 31, 2015
RickRichards:

My dog just died from laughing too hard at this comment. Even though I love my dog, I can't stop laughing. It's just too funny.
Jona has transformed you too. Welcome to transformation camp buddy!
Re: Ellechrystal I Love You For This Comment On GEJ by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 31, 2015
Let's still kip our fingers crossed
Its not over until its over
No i*diot shld mention me to say nonsense!
Re: Ellechrystal I Love You For This Comment On GEJ by dajoaneke(m): 8:11am On Mar 31, 2015
Princecalm:
You guys are just consoling yourselves here, wake up to reality.
I quote you... I'll console you when results are out lol

1 Like

Re: Ellechrystal I Love You For This Comment On GEJ by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 31, 2015
dajoaneke:
Jona has transformed you too. Welcome to transformation camp buddy!
Lol...don't curse me abeg.
Re: Ellechrystal I Love You For This Comment On GEJ by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 31, 2015
Whatever the case may be, even if gej wins or loose, he's still my best president so far... i love him to moon and back.

2 Likes

Re: Ellechrystal I Love You For This Comment On GEJ by Princecalm(m): 8:18am On Mar 31, 2015
dajoaneke:
I quote you... I'll console you when results are out lol
no need to talk too much, till then.
Re: Ellechrystal I Love You For This Comment On GEJ by myweb(m): 8:23am On Mar 31, 2015
I get pissed every time I see "Jonathan is the best president slogan". Well, Yoruba will say 'Ojo yi ko ti ro tan, e ni ko to ti ana' meaning this is just the beginning of a rainfall and yet you are concluding its lesser than yesterdays. Lets see what another person will do if in just two month he wont erase GEJ's mediocre achievement and name off history book.
Re: Ellechrystal I Love You For This Comment On GEJ by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 31, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Let's still kip our fingers crossed
Its not over until its over
No i*diot shld mention me to say nonsense!

These same dude was busy screaming GMB will go and be the president of chatham house.. Better take heart....

Just remembered that TAN advert ' GEJ we that are with you are more that those that are against you' naija people wicked ooooo

Gej yoruba people wicked ooooo...naso them collect your dollars ehn....hope say u get receipt of these payments because u go need am when una start they meeet for court grin
Re: Ellechrystal I Love You For This Comment On GEJ by Metrofox(m): 8:33am On Mar 31, 2015
I don't support mediocrity he might have been at a certain point the most loved but certainly NOT the best
Re: Ellechrystal I Love You For This Comment On GEJ by ellechrystal(f): 8:39am On Mar 31, 2015
dajoaneke:
ellechrystal wrote:
my able presido"
As much as I want Jonathan to win this election, I'm also open to changes. Jonathan may not be perfect to critics but he is perfect to me.
I'll accept whatever the outcome of the result, knowing fully well GEJ is the BEST president Naija ever elected.
Can any good come out of Nazareth, a poor, remote, dry village, with no status?. Yes, Jesus is a product.
Can any good come from Otuoke? GEJ, transforming lives by example since 2010-2019.
God bless Nigerians, God bless Mr President, God bless the Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Thanks dear for acknowledging my comment.
People fail to see things in a positive manner, Jonathan has been the best so far, it has never happened in d history of Nigeria, I say let God's will be done.however d votes turn out, is not d problem, who ever is declared d winner is not the problem, the problem is after d election, where all the campaign words must come to pass, Nigerians r no longer fools n dummies, Jonathan has helped open our eyes, he has given freedom to say whatever hurts us,
Though he wasn't perfect, but no one knows how Nigeria will b after him, no one knows what will be happening,
Whoever wins must buckle up, it's not all about deceits just to rule d country, what do they really ve to offer? Am happy for d strong opposition, shows that Nigeria is moving forward, they r there to make d govt buckle up.
We also Ve a lot to do in helping d govt, the govt can't work along, the ruling party n opposition r there to work together. N not devide us, or fight each other, .
I hope every individual or aspiring politician n present politicians learn from this experience,
But I pray one day, we don't ve regrets for what ever we said about or did to Gej.
God bless Nigeria,
God bless GEJ,
God bless GMB
God bless PDP
God bless APC.

5 Likes

Re: Ellechrystal I Love You For This Comment On GEJ by Deiok(m): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2015
Hehehehe... See all the tanoids consoling themselves even before the final result.
Just embrace change already, and you shall feel alright.
Re: Ellechrystal I Love You For This Comment On GEJ by ellechrystal(f): 8:44am On Mar 31, 2015
Deiok:
Hehehehe... See all the tanoids consoling themselves even before the final result.
Just embrace change already, and you shall feel alright.
It's not about embracing change, it's about giving d real change after the election.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Ellechrystal I Love You For This Comment On GEJ by seunfly: 8:45am On Mar 31, 2015
Jonathan is the most disappointment to our hope in Nigeria, people put more hope on him, they see him has a saviour and one of their own.
However he forgot the real people, he listen more to the the cabals people fought to bring him into power, listen to sycophants, watch as innocent people are being massacred all in the hope of going political ground, condone the excesses of his wife and his close associates, play religions and tribalism cards just to divide Nigerians and pitch them against each while he goes unchallenged etc.
For me Jonathan is not the worst president we ever had but he is also not the best we ever have because he has not done what people expected him to do.

Bahari will face more embarrassing situation than this if he also failed the people.
Re: Ellechrystal I Love You For This Comment On GEJ by emisquare99: 8:52am On Mar 31, 2015
Yeah, Jonathan has tried but we want a man with vision to move this nation to a greater height. Goodluck charm alone can not take us to the promised land.

Oga Jonah has done his part and left an indelible mark in our heart smiley we love him but let someone else take it from here... cheesy
Re: Ellechrystal I Love You For This Comment On GEJ by dajoaneke(m): 8:56am On Mar 31, 2015
ellechrystal:

It's not about embracing change, it's about giving d real change after the election.
Thanks.
Read your comments! You've struck the hammer on the nail and the nail on the wood. God bless
Re: Ellechrystal I Love You For This Comment On GEJ by Boss13: 8:58am On Mar 31, 2015
JONATHAN IS THE WORST PRESIDENT, THIS COUNTRY HAS PRODUCED.
Re: Ellechrystal I Love You For This Comment On GEJ by Metrofox(m): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2015
ellechrystal:

Thanks dear for acknowledging my comment.
People fail to see things in a positive manner, Jonathan has been the best so far, it has never happened in d history of Nigeria, I say let God's will be done.however d votes turn out, is not d problem, who ever is declared d winner is not the problem, the problem is after d election, where all the campaign words must come to pass, Nigerians r no longer fools n dummies, Jonathan has helped open our eyes, he has given freedom to say whatever hurts us,
Though he wasn't perfect, but no one knows how Nigeria will b after him, no one knows what will be happening,
Whoever wins must buckle up, it's not all about deceits just to rule d country, what do they really ve to offer? Am happy for d strong opposition, shows that Nigeria is moving forward, they r there to make d govt buckle up.
We also Ve a lot to do in helping d govt, the govt can't work along, the ruling party n opposition r there to work together. N not devide us, or fight each other, .
I hope every individual or aspiring politician n present politicians learn from this experience,
But I pray one day, we don't ve regrets for what ever we said about or did to Gej.
God bless Nigeria,
God bless GEJ,
God bless GMB
God bless PDP
God bless APC.

awww... embarassed i feel bad when i disappoint fine girls buh don't be scared of change dear it leads to new roads and beautiful starts.. kiss ..jonathan was loved buh greed overcame him , same with lucifer. sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Ellechrystal I Love You For This Comment On GEJ by ellechrystal(f): 9:04am On Mar 31, 2015
Metrofox:

awww... embarassed i feel bad when i disappoint fine girls buh don't be scared of change dear it leads to new roads and beautiful starts.. kiss ..jonathan was loved buh greed overcame him , same with lucifer. sai buhari
Worse may happen. Expect it.

1 Like

Re: Ellechrystal I Love You For This Comment On GEJ by Metrofox(m): 9:16am On Mar 31, 2015
ellechrystal:

Worse may happen. Expect it.

chrystal are u a soothsayer? if no,i'm relieved. we are making a choice between the devil and the deep blue sea, and when you've had a feel of fire in hell who wouldn't want to cool of at sea wink
Re: Ellechrystal I Love You For This Comment On GEJ by dajoaneke(m): 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
just give it time....d same people chanting "change" and "said buhari" will soon start chanting #HadIKnow..just give it time
Nobody is a prophet of God lols
Re: Ellechrystal I Love You For This Comment On GEJ by yarimo(m): 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
Mtcheeew for you typing this trash is like you are not a Nigerian , because GOODLUCK jonathan remains the most dubious former president of Nigeria according to nigerians.
dajoaneke:
ellechrystal wrote:
my able presido"

(1) (Reply)

AU Congratulating General Buhari As He Wins Elections / Final List Of House Of Representative Canditates For 2015 General Election / Buhari To End Fuel Subsidy, Rationalise Mdas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.