Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 - Politics (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 (563617 Views)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust / After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by dwightdoctore(m): 7:20am On Apr 01, 2015
Finally
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by johnp2(m): 7:28am On Apr 01, 2015
Wow in the history of nairaland this is one of the tread with the largest page amazing 200 page
Great
Sai
B
BA
BAB
BABA

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by petitmonde(m): 7:32am On Apr 01, 2015
Shey na true? TANists!
dat man beside the SCO was not only for those with hearing difficulties.
That he was also for you too since u could not hear d voice of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Kemmy210(f): 7:49am On Apr 01, 2015
Let a neutral person also Congratulate d President elect,may God grant u wisdom 2lead dis country satisfactorily.May Peace of God reign during&after ur tenure.Cheers

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by tomzman: 8:00am On Apr 01, 2015
Wow this thread finally reached page 200. It should go down as one of the most viewed threads in a day.

I congratulate my fellow GMB supporters who stood their ground till the end. Beyond this our historic victory is a victory for democracy.

To the saTANists, (or should I call them ex-saTANists) you guys should unite with us and let's move the country forward. It belongs to us all in the first place.

With that, I Tomzman officially, gallantly and ceremoniously sign out of this great thread.

Signed
Tomzman

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by avicky(f): 8:28am On Apr 01, 2015
delightful1:

Lmao, of course lawyers are gonna make it. I don't even bother reading through or archiving them. The only prophecy I read through was that of Prophet Suleiman.

Awww. He had about 50 if not more on his list. Not to talk of T.B's predictions. It is well. Lam 3:37.
Que sera, sera.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by avicky(f): 8:31am On Apr 01, 2015
Wow! Page 200?
#Change #History

I was HERE! *shokiing out of thread*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by olumyde5(m): 8:47am On Apr 01, 2015
Congratulations Nigeria
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Rick9(m): 9:09am On Apr 01, 2015
What's the way
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 01, 2015
Luckygurl:

2011 election was free to an extent but this year's own, far from it.
I don't believe states that recorded much votes such as Kano, Rivers had no case of cancelled votes, as in perfect votes. Ain't posssible in any way.

Buhari has been declared winner. He won not because the election was rigged (or NOT) but because people who were tired of the current dispensation went out in droves to vote for him( The same people voted for Jona in 2011, regardless of his tribe and religion).
Do you understand?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by olamega(m): 9:21am On Apr 01, 2015
WOW!THIS IS THE FASTEST THREAD ON NAIRALAND EVER, A THREAD REACHING 200 PAGES WITHIN 24 HOURS, HMMM.....KUDOS TO APC AND PDP, and SPECIAL KUDOS TO PROF. JEGA, THE BEST MOVIE DIRECTOR (2015) - SUSPENSE THRILLER

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nmeri17: 9:22am On Apr 01, 2015
Vivly:
Ode! As long as you don't pay for my subscription I can talk. Now scoot along.. I've entertained you enough. Try to focus on the topic and balance your frustration firmly on your head.
hehehe...

so he can walk with his basin and sing "goonu frustration" cheesy
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Realist1(m): 9:32am On Apr 01, 2015
Like I said before in one of my posts, every part of me,cell,atom right to the quantum level craves for change like a change addict. Change I have gotten,this gladdens my heart.
Change is a drive towards perfection. This is the direction this nation has taken. Change is what makes a 1776 USA different from a 2015 USA. Change is what makes a 1960 car look and perform differently from a 2015 car and also in quality and design. Perfection in Nigeria we lead to an overall improvement in the quality of life for the citizens of Nigeria. It is time for Nigeria to start upgrading from a third world country towards a first world country. Change we bring that about. That is why we should always make sure we change our non-performing bad leaders.

Good luck to every Nigerian as we all journey on the road that leads towards perfection!

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 01, 2015
My Revelation About Buhari's Victory In 2013 Came To Pass (link)
https://www.nairaland.com/2230394/revelation-buharis-victory-2013-came#32232008
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Luckygurl(f): 9:38am On Apr 01, 2015
standd:

Buhari has been declared winner. He won not because the election was rigged (or NOT) but because people who were tired of the current dispensation went out in droves to vote for him( The same people voted for Jona in 2011, regardless of his tribe and religion).
Do you understand?

It's all good!!
I only hope and pray this change works in our favour.
Happy new month smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 01, 2015
Luckygurl:

It's all good!!
I only hope and pray this change works in our favour.
Happy new month smiley smiley

Yes, I pray and hope so too. For peace and happiness and fulfilment for Nigerians.

6 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by onyxo76(m): 9:59am On Apr 01, 2015
where is that fellow whose username be like texaco or something like that? delta state will do it, delta state will win it... sorry bro...but it just didn't work out.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Segadem(m): 10:14am On Apr 01, 2015
The man of the people won the election.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Qaisar1: 10:16am On Apr 01, 2015
AbuMikey:

Honestly, I don't have any problem with Esans, or any tribe or group in Edo state and Nigeria.

But, Boy! The level of gullibility amongst the esans is second to none.
Imagine selling their votes and future for as low as 1K undecided
that's so shîtty of them, ya know?

Bros, i don't really know how you think, but welll. .. Persons voted for PDP not for the incentives but to sink a hole for Comm. Adams (who's obviously not encouraging at the moment) ......

Note: The "1k" was also shared in Oredo, in my Ward (my unit); it was just a bonus for an already made decision. And stop this generalization of gullibility amongst the Esans.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Odunharry(m): 10:18am On Apr 01, 2015
GOD BLESS NIGERIANS
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 01, 2015
Missmoney:
ogbeni aw market? Hope say u neva get heart attack?
iyawo mi .... I still dey ooo
Life goes on

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by zimoni(f): 10:29am On Apr 01, 2015
Congratulations to General Buhari.

Life goes on.

It is well.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Segadem(m): 10:29am On Apr 01, 2015
This election shows that there's still a long way to go in this nation, we put our ethnic issues to everything, Hausa ppl vote Hausa (Buhari) Yoruba vote Yoruba (oshibajo) easterners vote thier son.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by VickyRotex(f): 10:32am On Apr 01, 2015
eleko1:
So u too keep vigil?Nah wah for U self.As For the President elect,I believe/trust that he won't misbehave/act like the clueless one.We'll simply show him the way out in 4 yrs time.Bia,com pay for the stuff U Buy angry grin :grin sad

Lols. cheesy No mind me, I be wan hear am officially ni.

Well, I pray he makes his words count.

I don pay you naaa embarassed sad
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Sammyblaq(m): 11:07am On Apr 01, 2015
Titiluvly:

I'm okay o....tnx dear...

kai titi...na u create dis thread?
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Vivly(f): 11:11am On Apr 01, 2015
Nmeri17:
hehehe...

so he can walk with his basin and sing "goonu frustration" cheesy
You and turobugrin
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2015
For the records, I was here grin
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by EMEzzy(m): 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
netmillionaires:

Why do you talk that way. Where do I start from? To start with, I am an Edo and not a yoruba. If someone need to hate another, it is the Edoid group of people who need to hate the Igbo with a passion but do we? No! We don't even know who to hate. Is it the federal govt or the Igbos.
During the civil war caused by either of these two the binis suffer. Let's not point accusing fingers here. In the name of marching against the federal govt, the Igbos march across our land and turn our land into a war zone; our men and children were killed in pools of blood. Our women had to service their men to save our men who are been killed like goats. It took the intervention of Black Scorpion to stop the massacre at Ore town in Ondo. Igbos just go about other peoples' land killing during the civil war in d name of fighting the FG and forget that it is some tribes that lives in those land they passed through killing and causing havoc. If u want to march on FG in Lagos u will need to pass through Benin, Ondo, Ogun and then lagos. Do you know how many yorubas will die in the process? U failed to think about that and then attack a yoruba man for scheming against you in a bid to stop the blood bath in his own land. Today we have bastards everywhere in Olukwu for no fault of ours. People who can't fend for themselves continue as harlots. when people talk of Edo it is Prostitution and witch. Where do they think the prostitutions starts from.
It broke my heart one day when a Igbo friend told me that when I see a lady in Olukwu community, I shouldn't get close with her cos they are all prostitutes. Do I hate him? No! He is my friend! He is Igbo! And he is Adorable. We now bear the taunts of been called prostitutes and cuckold and people think it is funny.
Do we continue to hate these people? No! You won't even see me thinking of it cos if we all do we will die with hatred in our hearts.
U talk of being marginalized. What should the binis say? The chance of an Igbo been president is still 1/3. It will take 5,000 years for a bini to become a president if we think along ethnic line. Nigeria is not made up of 3 tribes. We have hundreds of tribes in Nigeria. So what is the hope of the other tribes? Are they not nigerian? Don't they deserve a mention in the scheme of things? When people talk about Nigeria only Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba get mentioned. What is more worse than to lose ur identity just in the name of a one Nigeria? It get so funny one day when my friend ask me that when people talk about Nigerian accent, they always mention yoruba, igbo and hausa poor accent. Does it mean that the binis are the only tribe with the best spoken English in Nigeria? I laughed and reply with a big No. I made him to understand that we also have accent and it is other tribe that can notice. Even Americans have accent. A british can tell when an American speak. The reason we don't get mentioned is because we are not among the 3 major tribe. At least the Igbos always get mentioned by name in all things... Other tribes don't even dream of being a Rep let alone president. So plz stop this marginalization talk.
Am sorry if you found my post offensive, i was just angry that's all but then you would agree with me that the 3 major tribes in Nigeria are the Ibo, Yoruba and hausa even the catchphrase "wazobia" is testament to that, so shouldn't we be treated likewise as the hausas and yorubas? Why are we treated like a minor tribe? (No disrespect to the other tribes) You said other tribes don't dream of the presidency? What tribe is Jonathan? Ibo?
I don't care where the president is from as long as he or she moves the country forward, and that's exactly my problem with the hausas, the North is the most underdeveloped region in Nigeria yet they are always on the front row when it comes to running for posts, if they are that good why don't they put thier region in order? Am sure if the north were like a dubia, Nigerians would be begging a kwankwaso or buhari to lead, but how can you promise to build me a mansion when you live in a hut? It beats me tbh, UNLESS there is something there which they all crave badly?
Sorry about what people think of the edo people, more often than not its just for laughs like the Ibo accent thing.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by EMEzzy(m): 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
melakes:

The northerners voted in Obasanjo in 1999 when even d Yorubas didnt believe in hm.
The northerners also voted in abiola in 1993 against Tofa
I didn't know that, Thanks.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Krasid(m): 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
Congrats to Buhari.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by eyoniggar(m): 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dear Fellow Nigerians, home and Abroad, dead and alive, regardless of your religious and ethnic differences, I say congratulations to you all for exercising your franchise as Patriotic and believing Nigerians for bringing into reality, the CHANGE that we all yearn for. I pray and believe that the greatness ordained upon this country which is stalled for years, will gradually take its course upon transition of power to the new Administration we have handed power over to. God bless Nigeria and her people

_Eyhorniger-

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (Reply)

. / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.