Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters (9023 Views)

Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! / A Question For GEJ Supporters / On Behalf Of All GEJ Supporters, We Say A Big Congratulations To The APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters by Here2BustnScrew: 9:23am On Mar 31, 2015
we have being asked to remain calm and keep keep our head high. sooner those laughing now will start crying. Just Watch.. #GEJalltheway.. We Will Still Win.

in the Israeli election the media were saying the opposition has won but later it was netanyahu who won the election. My people let us keep calm, watch and pray...

21 Likes

Re: What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 31, 2015
Wishful thinking. Carry on.

8 Likes

Re: What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters by clevvermind(m): 9:42am On Mar 31, 2015
Jonathan will be declared winner soon. let
those apc kids be making noise for now. their
eyes will soon clear. we pdp fans don't make
noise cos we know what will happen.

9 Likes

Re: What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters by Here2BustnScrew: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2015
clevvermind:

yes boss..

4 Likes

Re: What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 31, 2015
clevvermind:

tell dem to be ready for a shocker
I only pity demselves
We coming out victorious

1 Like

Re: What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters by cyril83(m): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I only pity demselves
We coming out victorious

Oremunuissance, i have been looking everywhere for you, fire fire and temi temi.

How market na ?

4 Likes

Re: What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 31, 2015
cyril83:

Oremunuissance, i have been looking everywhere for you, fire fire and temi temi.

How market na ?
must ya mention me
Grow up guy, u can nake ya statement wifout mentioning ma name.
Re: What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters by Here2BustnScrew: 9:58am On Mar 31, 2015
we are on the winning side
Re: What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters by cyril83(m): 10:00am On Mar 31, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
must ya mention me
Grow up guy, u can nake ya statement wifout mentioning ma name.

O boy! See frustration...

Me and you na paddy paddy na...
Wetin dey sup na ? Jona your man don dey carry last oh.

10 Likes

Re: What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters by januzaj(m): 10:02am On Mar 31, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I only pity demselves
We coming out victorious
Re: What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters by Ibyno(m): 10:02am On Mar 31, 2015
PDP will win only if they win Lagos.
Re: What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters by jumper524(m): 10:04am On Mar 31, 2015
clevvermind:

ur right ur hopping for mass rigging. Well the a.p.c are aware of it so keep hoping 4 fake victory as usual bt dis tym it won't wrk
Re: What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters by Gbawe: 10:10am On Mar 31, 2015
@OP and his co-travellers.

Why do you people have no shame and can simply not develop some dignity? Are you not ashamed of supporting GEJ considering what the voting pattern has revealed of him and you already? The one true 'Barometer' of the Presidential election is the SW. This is the one region that has no ethnic ties to Buhari or GEJ and could thus vote objectively and reject non-performance of the current government.

The current talk of sad losers that the SW voted for the GMB/Osinbajo ticket because of a Yoruba man, in the form of Osinbajo, is wrong also because Buhari ran with a Yoruba pastor in 2011 and failed to win even a single SW State out of six !!!!! Today he has won five SW State out of six. What does this tell you unrepentant bigot about the GEJ you continue to support clannish and wickedly?

The conclusion all decent Nigerians, whatever their ethnicity, are left to draw is that majority of Nigerians, justifiably, have rejected GEJ because it was obvious to them he would destroy our nation if not removed. Most decent Nigerians judged GEJ on his inadequate leadership of Nigeria over five years. Yet we know you wicked souls want Nigeria destroyed and this is why, till now, you cannot even show some humility and respect what the democratic choice of Nigerians in the majority has shown you. I pity you guys all because it is obvious your minds has being irredeemably destroyed by hatred of others to the extent you will never see let alone acknowledge what you should.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters by Here2BustnScrew: 10:14am On Mar 31, 2015
jumper524:
ur right ur hopping for mass rigging. Well the a.p.c are aware of it so keep hoping 4 fake victory as usual bt dis tym it won't wrk
explain how a 10minutes recess lasted for 1hour. JEGA knows who the winner is but trying to mayhem.
Re: What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters by Here2BustnScrew: 10:16am On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe:

Why do you people have no shame and can simply not develop some dignity? Are you not ashamed of supporting GEJ considering what the voting pattern has revealed of him and you already? The one true 'Barometer' of the Presidential election is the SW. This is the one region that has no ethnic ties to Buhari or GEJ and could thus vote objectively and reject non-performance of the current government.

The current talk of sad losers that the SW voted for the GMB/Osinbajo ticket because of a Yoruba man, in the form of Osinbajo, is wrong also because Buhari ran with a Yoruba pastor in 2011 and failed to win even a single SW State out of six !!!!! Today he has won five SW State out of six. What does this tell you unrepentant bigot about the GEJ you continue to support clannish and wickedly?

The conclusion all decent Nigerians, whatever their ethnicity, are left to draw is that majority of Nigerians, justifiably, have rejected GEJ because it was obvious to them he would destroy our nation if not removed. Most decent Nigerians judged GEJ on his inadequate leadership of Nigeria over five years. Yet we know you wicked souls want Nigeria destroyed and this is why, till now, you cannot even show some humility and respect what the democratic choice of Nigerians in the majority has shown you. I pity you guys all because it is obvious your minds has being irredeemably destroyed by hatred of others to the extent you will never see let alone acknowledge what you should.
till then sir.
Re: What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters by tomiobj(m): 11:23am On Mar 31, 2015
clevvermind:

. It is impossible for jonathan to win.

1 Like

Re: What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters by Here2BustnScrew: 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters by raumdeuter: 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
lol
Re: What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters by iluvweed(m): 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Another Crazy FLAT HEAD GEJ Butt Licker!.......... grin

2 Likes

Re: What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters by suwailad(f): 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

explain how a 10minutes recess lasted for 1hour. JEGA knows who the winner is but trying to mayhem.

THEN EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT RIGHT ORUEBEBEBEBE THE FOOL HAS TO DISRUPT PROCEEDINGS

But my guy if you get sense, pls REASON! for that fool to disrupt the readings means the president and pdp forces have been pressurizing jega behind the scenes so the delay. Fool, use your head and reason, it is not everything you need to know in white and black!

4 Likes

Re: What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters by suwailad(f): 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
clevvermind:

see how APC is dealing with your clique!

1 Like

Re: What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters by Here2BustnScrew: 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
suwailad:

THEN EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT RIGHT ORUEBEBEBEBE THE FOOL HAS TO DISRUPT PROCEEDINGS

But my guy if you get sense, pls REASON! for that fool to disrupt the readings means the president and pdp forces have been pressurizing jega behind the scenes so the delay. Fool, use your head and reason, it is not everything you need to know in white and black!
tell me why APC refused River election result.. criminals
Re: What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters by suwailad(f): 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

tell me why APC refused River election result.. criminals

what stupid question is this? please go ask the international observers who wrote rivers state off
please get lost, if you do not know how to find information, silly!

3 Likes

Re: What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters by Here2BustnScrew: 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
suwailad:

what stupid question is this? please go ask the international observers who wrote rivers state off
really...
Re: What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters by raumdeuter: 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hope your 25% votes would still be enough
Re: What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters by dunkem21(m): 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
suwailad:

You sound sillier.

So, we must accept what the international observers said? ..and why are they so blind that they didn't see your kid brothers thumbprint?

Silly!

1 Like

Re: What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters by fineyemi(m): 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I only pity demselves
We coming out victorious
U ar here again mumu wit ur big mouth shouting jona. U will cry soon n were will b no 1 to pacify u
Re: What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters by fineyemi(m): 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I only pity demselves
We coming out victorious
U ar here again mumu wit ur big mouth shouting jona. U will cry soon n dere will b no 1 to pacify u
Re: What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters by NollywoodFreak: 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
b
Re: What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe:

So d godfather Tinubu would take Nigeria to eldorado?

2 Likes

Re: What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters by Here2BustnScrew: 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
dunkem21:

You sound sillier.

So, we must accept what the international observers said? ..and why are they so blind that they didn't see your kid brothers thumbprint?

Silly!
don't mind them

1 Like

Re: What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters by Acidosis(m): 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
All true Niger Deltan will take up arms against a BUHARI led administration. It's not wickedness; they are simply learning from their northern brothers - boko haram.

When it happens; people like me would rejoice and be glad to call Buhari a clueless illiterate cheesy cheesy

Chibok would turn Expatriates cheesy cheesy

Sambisa would replace all Oil Corporations down South. cheesy

Even with Oil; Aregbesola find it hard to pay Salaries; by the time Asari Dokubo is through with the figment called 1 Nigeria; The State of Osun governor would be forced to withdraw and auction all the "Opon Imo" in Osun state grin grin grin

He who laugh last; laugh best cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Militarymen Always Say "Morning Sir" Whenever They Greet / Solid 2019 election prophecy by prophet Temitope / Okorocha: I See IPOB As Poorly Educated Children, Not Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.