Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:40 PM

Sweet Sixteen - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sweet Sixteen (1728 Views)

"Sweet Pain" / How Sweet Is Your Sin? (A Story Of Fornication In Church) / As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweet Sixteen by classikelly: 10:14am On Mar 31, 2015
Dear diary
It's two days to my JAMB CBT test, I'm kinda worried tho,but today I'm reading my butt out.
Gerald is trying to come back into my life,when I loved him he simply took advantage of me, i don't know how to tell him(Bae) that I'm facing this I'm trying to get back on good tracks with him(Bae), he might just misinterpret me:-(
You know Sir Flo isn't as bad as he seemed, you should never judge a book by its cover, ion know but he finally sounded okay.
Re: Sweet Sixteen by classikelly: 10:17am On Mar 31, 2015
Dear diary
Time:2.01pm
I'm on my way to port Harcourt, finally i get to see family since gran-grans burial at amah.I'm excited for once again I'd sail the great sea of grand bonny kingdom for my jamb exams that was to be written at bori. Like mom would say all thing's work together for Good. Now i believe,i envisage memories at 114niger as the house might feel empty. I guess i feel nostalgic bout it.I'm just bored in the boat i felt i should make some entries, see yuhkiss
6:50pm
On my way to Choba now, my cousin(Jessica's) house. She stays off campus yuh know,,I saw aunty Abere, aunty Bee and aunty ib. I saw my beloved brother (Emmanuel) he's looking cute tho its been long we spoke ever since i started dating. Thanks to Jessie he is finally coming to terms with the fact
10:50
Finally we're here Jessie looking all grown up, its a nice place they got here,so we talked, watched pictures, movies while i did CBT practice. Evelyn her roommate is also very nice. We all had a treat of BBQ-ed meat (Suya)
Re: Sweet Sixteen by classikelly: 10:38am On Mar 31, 2015
:oDear diary
5:24am
Just woke up now and had my bath, you know my paper starts by six o'clock, JoJo would walk me down with Jessie and I'd go and succeed. But Jessie is still snoozing she's probably exhausted from chatting all night long,there's no light here in Choba village its really appalling.
1:24
So i rush down to the basic center by six ,we walked down to the gate of the university of port harcout teaching hospital then picked a taxi to the center. trust Nigerians never on time I felt scared as i saw my elders on the queue,I saw those who came to show off hairstyles and new fashion trends and then started exams by eight, thanks to God and the CBT practices i did it was very easy,while i was about submitting this pretty girl walked in with pencil mouthed high waisted trousers and timberland boots with a cropped tee to complement it,she was petite about miss kedikes height with pine sized boobs and a huge hip to make up for the small behind.
every head turned, till she spoke"e be like say they have started the exams?" I hope for the best sha.so Dave's girlfriend marvy so cute with glasses and hardworking shie is really nice and friendly,well we ate indomie and sardines
9:28
Just got my jamb result woah by God's grace i scored 246
Such a relief pheww now I'm free from jamb next on my list is WAEC by God's grace i go jump am pass.
Did I forget oh no today was sister's intro:-D

8 :oDear diary
5:24am
Just woke up now and had my bath, you know my paper starts by six o'clock, JoJo would walk me down with Jessie and I'd go and succeed. But Jessie is still snoozing she's probably exhausted from chatting all night long,there's no light here in Choba village its really appalling.
1:24
So i rush down to the basic center by six ,we walked down to the gate of the

university of port harcout teaching hospital then picked a taxi to the center. trust

Nigerians never on time I felt scared as i saw my elders on the queue,I saw those

who came to show off hairstyles and new fashion trends and then started exams

by eight, thanks to God and the CBT practices i did it was very easy.

while i was about submitting this pretty girl walked in with pencil mouthed high

waisted trousers and timberland boots with a cropped tee to complement it,she

was petite about miss kedikes height with pine sized boobs and a huge hip to

make up for the small behind.

every head turned, till she spoke
"e be like say they have started the exams?" ah! quickly i submitted before i hear more bombs. the last i heard was that she submitted after one paper lol, I hope for the best sha.

so Dave's girlfriend marvy so cute with glasses and hardworking she is really nice and friendly,well we ate indomie and sardines
9:28
Just got my jamb result woah by God's grace i scored 246
Such a relief pheww now I'm free from jamb next on my list is WAEC by God's grace i go jump am pass.
Did I forget oh no today was sister's intro:-D

Re: Sweet Sixteen by Aspiregreat: 10:51am On Mar 31, 2015
Kindly move this to DIARY SECTION...
Re: Sweet Sixteen by classikelly: 10:56am On Mar 31, 2015
Aspiregreat:
Kindly move this to DIARY SECTION...

Dunno?
Re: Sweet Sixteen by faarda: 7:40am On Feb 26, 2019
Participate in our jamb mock test and stand the chance to win brand new mobile devices and other cool consolation prizes.

You qualify for this mock test if you download an activate our sweet sixteen audiobook app.

The app reads out the sweet sixteen novel for you chapter by chapter with a natural voice. You even get to see the book text like musicmatch.
You can also practice about 200 questions from the book and even read the book PDF on the app.

Download the app here https://apps.easyasitis.com.ng/sweet-sixteen , you can also join our whatsapp group for more info and discussion https:///KtZBbHf7kBD2ETl0wtjSaW

(1) (Reply)

[story] Manager’s Villa (rated 18+)...part 5 / Unveiling The Truth(shattered Heart) - By Olarhtunji / My NYSC Sex Service To My Principal And Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.