Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Jonathan is Clueless. Olodo 1 of Ijawland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan is Clueless. Olodo 1 of Ijawland. (1994 Views)

"Olodo Governor That Can't Pay Salary" Senator Dino Melaye Lambasts Yahaya Bello / 2016 Budget Crisis Confirms My Position That Buhari Is Clueless, Incompetent / ‘Only Ijawland Is In The Niger Delta And We Are Biafrans’ -Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan is Clueless. Olodo 1 of Ijawland. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:24am On Mar 31, 2015
An incumbent that loses to an 80 year old man not even constitutionally qualified to contest is really clueless and doesn't deserve to be president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan is Clueless. Olodo 1 of Ijawland. by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 31, 2015
Your voice don dey change?

So fast. Human beings na wa o. Is it too early to desert GEJ? Abi na anywhere belle face?

How market nah? grin grin grin

GEJ till 2019 grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan is Clueless. Olodo 1 of Ijawland. by suwailad(f): 10:25am On Mar 31, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
An incumbent that loses to an 80 year old man not even constitutionally qualified to contest is really clueless and doesn't deserve to be president of Nigeria.

PLEASE KEEP YOUR SMELLING RANT TO YOURSELF.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan is Clueless. Olodo 1 of Ijawland. by chiefolododo(m): 10:27am On Mar 31, 2015
this evil alfa dey encourage rigginig
AlfaSeltzer:
Re: Jonathan is Clueless. Olodo 1 of Ijawland. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:27am On Mar 31, 2015
Activa:
Your voice don dey change?

So fast. Human beings na wa o

How market nah? grin grin grin

GEJ till 2019 grin grin

GEJ till forever if he's not clueless.

I'm really angry right now.

Today, I finally understand Robert Mugabe.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan is Clueless. Olodo 1 of Ijawland. by socialmediaman: 10:30am On Mar 31, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

The anger and confusion has started. You will not win this fight, you're outnumbered. Jonathan will not stick his head and go the way of Gbagbo or Mubarak, just because you want him to do so. Afterall if he goes down, you all will still blame him and move on
Re: Jonathan is Clueless. Olodo 1 of Ijawland. by kasheemawo(m): 10:37am On Mar 31, 2015
kikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki,this result dey sweet my belle
Re: Jonathan is Clueless. Olodo 1 of Ijawland. by truefact: 11:15am On Mar 31, 2015
Agreed
Re: Jonathan is Clueless. Olodo 1 of Ijawland. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jonathan is a shame of a human being.

Anybody worth his salt can easily win against buhari.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan is Clueless. Olodo 1 of Ijawland. by Rilwayne001: 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Alfa. grin

oya

kiss my asss grin grin cheesy
Re: Jonathan is Clueless. Olodo 1 of Ijawland. by EdCure: 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Is he no longer Igbo?

Don't you think the Ibos did a very poor job managing GEJ and his presidency, thus his failure should be translated to theirs?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan is Clueless. Olodo 1 of Ijawland. by gratiaeo(m): 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
We underestimated GEJ cluelessness
Re: Jonathan is Clueless. Olodo 1 of Ijawland. by Soloter(m): 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
When God is at work let all men keep silence. My friend why do you insult an innocent man like this? Is it a crime for GEJ to conduct a transparent election that will take us away from the era of rigging? I'm an ardent APC supporter but I do not subscribe to this insult against the Lord's anointed?
Re: Jonathan is Clueless. Olodo 1 of Ijawland. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:56am On Apr 01, 2015
There is nothing as disheartening as supporting a coward.
Re: Jonathan is Clueless. Olodo 1 of Ijawland. by philfearon(m): 10:07am On Apr 01, 2015
EdCure:
Is he no longer Igbo?

Don't you think the Ibos did a very poor job managing GEJ and his presidency, thus his failure should be translated to theirs?
Dude,mind your tongue!!
The number of votes from Key Igbo states should tell u the story!!
Re: Jonathan is Clueless. Olodo 1 of Ijawland. by FreeGlobe(f): 10:29am On Apr 01, 2015
EdCure:
Is he no longer Igbo?

We still stand with PDP. GEJ has disappointed us. He chose to seek love from mischievous yorubas and hausas forgetting his core supporters. Attahiru jega an hausa man shouldn't be inec chair under GEJ. GEJ is just tooo weak. His wife would have done better. There is a level we igbos cannot take our support for jonathan beyond. He refused to save himself

1 Like

Re: Jonathan is Clueless. Olodo 1 of Ijawland. by victoryalldway: 11:49am On Apr 01, 2015
President Jonathan has done his best & i wish him well.
Re: Jonathan is Clueless. Olodo 1 of Ijawland. by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:

We still stand with PDP. GEJ has disappointed us. He chose to seek love from mischievous yorubas and hausas forgetting his core supporters. Attahiru jega an hausa man shouldn't be inec chair under GEJ. GEJ is just tooo weak. His wife would have done better. There is a level we igbos cannot take our support for jonathan beyond. He refused to save himself
You just proved yourself to be a clueless fellow,u're a very tribalistic fellow,been going thru ur threads since buhari was declared winner. Is Nigeria for one tribe alone? Just open your eyes and see the thrash u just typed, "an hausa man should not be an Inec chairman" says who? A tribalist like you. In the year 2011,didn't the SW and Northerners vote for GEJ? Yes they did and nobody complained,now they want change u're complaining,or will u tell me GEJ got the 18million vote he had in 2011 from the SE and SS? Are those two region up that number? Instead of praying for a better Nigeria,u're here spilling words that lacks intelligence. Pls I love people from SE&SS because we are all one in the sight of God. Just suck ur pride in and face reality. Does GEJ even know u exist?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan is Clueless. Olodo 1 of Ijawland. by demelza: 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
LOOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
I remember the insults this guy used to heap on Buhari. Him don turn dat mouth on Jonathan.
Ha Pepe, your husband has suffered! grin
Re: Jonathan is Clueless. Olodo 1 of Ijawland. by Ojiofor: 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:

The election is won and lost people should learn how to move on and stop crying from one thread to the other.but if you must cry,please cry your eyes out as long as you keep Ndigbo out of it.you guys should stop making new enemies cos we have more than enough of enemies already.
Re: Jonathan is Clueless. Olodo 1 of Ijawland. by macof(m): 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
Prettiepearlz:

You just proved yourself to be a clueless fellow,u're a very tribalistic fellow,been going thru ur threads since buhari was declared winner. Is Nigeria for one tribe alone? Just open your eyes and see the thrash u just typed, "an hausa man should not be an Inec chairman" says who? A tribalist like you. In the year 2011,didn't the SW and Northerners vote for GEJ? Yes they did and nobody complained,now they want change u're complaining,or will u tell me GEJ got the 18million vote he had in 2011 from the SE and SS? Are those two region up that number? Instead of praying for a better Nigeria,u're here spilling words that lacks intelligence. Pls I love people from SE&SS because we are all one in the sight of God. Just suck ur pride in and face reality. Does GEJ even know u exist?

Excuse me, though the man went a bit bigot with that statement, you are wrong to think the typical northerner isn't worse
In 2011, northern states all went for Buhari
Re: Jonathan is Clueless. Olodo 1 of Ijawland. by macof(m): 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

GEJ is the architect of his problem

You don't marginalise your neighbors and favour others faraway, he first betrayed the hands that fed him
Re: Jonathan is Clueless. Olodo 1 of Ijawland. by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
macof:

Excuse me, though the man went a bit bigot with that statement, you are wrong to think the typical northerner isn't worse
In 2011, northern states all went for Buhari
I quite understand you but what are we going to gain by causing a tribal war? Read her comments she called some regions names all because of what? For men who don't even know about her existence.

(1) (Reply)

Diezani's Arrest: A Change From The Culture Of Impunity / Nigerian Army Denies Losing 105 Officers To Boko Haram / This Is What Happens When Foreign Media Hates Nigerian Politicians - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.