Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos (35866 Views)

Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / Presidential Result In Oyo: APC Wins In 19 LGs - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by sammyj: 10:50am On Mar 31, 2015
I pity this nation for people like you who derived joy from the death of others.
lordmayor2013:
They gave us result from the North with a very wide margin and figure above 2M.
And I asked myself, what exactly has Boko Haram been killing

1 Like

Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 31, 2015
cocokiller1:
I don't need u to understand me
thanks
Ok ma
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by tasallakulu: 10:52am On Mar 31, 2015
lalasticlala:

What was he thinking!!! That Nigeria's money he shared on the street of lagos was going to buy him the whole Lagos vote? #jokeluck.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/180308-pdp-to-challenge-buharis-win-in-lagos.html
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by ekeneidiagbor: 10:53am On Mar 31, 2015
I still dey observe
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by tj4luck(m): 10:53am On Mar 31, 2015
dollarisation did not work as expected.

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by mustymatic(m): 10:53am On Mar 31, 2015
#wetheAlmajiris have voted for GMB...mama
patience hope u see d work of d almajiris

1 Like

Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by Okudiover(m): 10:55am On Mar 31, 2015
PEOPLES DESPERATION PARTY WHAT OF RIVERS, ABIA, IMO, CROSS RIVERS, EDO, ENUGU, ANAMBRA, EBONYI, DELTA, BAYELSA AND AKWA IBOM?
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by ekeneidiagbor: 10:55am On Mar 31, 2015
Can rivers, Delta, Bayelsa and Cross River deliver Jonathan as against
Zamfara, Sokoto, Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Plateau, Benue and Bauchi
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by smilyice(m): 10:56am On Mar 31, 2015
Story story!!! Pdpit!!
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by Nebila(f): 10:57am On Mar 31, 2015
All I know is that Change is inevitable... Weda U like it or not!

Sai Baba
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by CLEARINGAGENT: 10:59am On Mar 31, 2015
ONE TIN PDP SHOULD KNOW IS EVEN D STAFFS OF ALAUSA IS A COMMUNITY ON ITS OWN.

Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 31, 2015
DeCritique:
Yes it is needed

Goodluck should have won in Lagos. We had done everything necessary, even to the extent of dollarizing the populace!

#GEJ Till 2019

At this hour when it's clear that gej is down flat..I get pissed when I see dullards saying gej 2019
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by brize(m): 11:00am On Mar 31, 2015
jabdulhamid97:
u b idiot u ur self b second hand product idiot

yes na, i agree i be second hand product na, first hand be GOD wey mould me, second hand be my mama wey born me, i guess i go still be third hand self, the people wey go bury me.... Did i see you type idìot? Ok my neighbours wife calls that to her son often, it's a compliment to some... THANK YOU
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by tasallakulu: 11:01am On Mar 31, 2015
lordmayor2013:
Too bad your plan failed. You actually thought you have succeeded in killing everybody. God's judgment awaits you and your co planners

1 Like

Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by kuzee(m): 11:03am On Mar 31, 2015
vote from Lagos, Kaduna,Borno, Kano, Kastina n Co will be like..pick 2, pick 3, pick 3, pick 2, general market, suspension,Last card. Check Up!

mehn #iluvnaija
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 31, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
They are challenging results were APC won comfortably but don't see any reason why APC should do same where they won comfortably cool cool cool

Like if you think they are distorted after being hit by the hurricane of change

I'm very surprised you are not tribalistic. You are a very good example of a right-thinking Nigerian. If everyone can do away with religious favouritism and tribalism, Nigeria will be the best place to be.

Wait, hope you are not Ebuka Vital is my best friend during NYSC. I'm missing him so much. He is another person who detests tribalism to the core.
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by nigmasses: 11:07am On Mar 31, 2015
GO TO COURT NOW. IDIOTS
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by geebehn(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2015
lordmayor2013:
you just typed rubbish.
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by Fourwinds: 11:14am On Mar 31, 2015
I wish dem Otouke Goodluck
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by ladon1: 11:15am On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=sammyj post=32196094]How are the mighty fallen, PDP has now become the opposition and this is now the other way round for the APC. With the card readers used in almost in all parts of Lagos, PDP has no grounds or moral to go to court if compared to what they did is SS and SE, they will LOOSE BIG TIME. However, they should stop crying over spilled milk and go back to the drawing board and try again in 2019.

[b]Eko oni baje ooo !!!!

SAI Change !!!

SAI GMB/PYO
How did PDP manage so much votes in just five LGA's? don't agree with that figure.
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by Vickram: 11:16am On Mar 31, 2015
Y can't PDP accept their defeat. The victory in Lagos is crystal clear to d blind and audible to deaf.
Sai Baba
You 'TIT' FOR ME for 'TAT' !
If you Enugu me I will Kano you
If you Akwa Ibom me I will Kaduna you
If you Rivers me I will Katsina you
If you Anambra me I will Jigawa you
If you Abia me I will Kebbi you
If you Delta me I will Sokoto you
If you Plateau me I will Osun you
If you Ekiti me I will Kogi you
If you Abuja me I will Ogun you
If you Imo me I will Oyo you
If you Nasarawa me I will Ondo you...
AND ..even Kwara you before 10am tomorrow!
Then...if you Otuoke me, I will really 'Daura you for ever! Mrng
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by spaceboy: 11:17am On Mar 31, 2015
paolo96:
Hope they will challenge southern votes.People don't want you,so why are you forcing yourself.
I don't know why a government will be expecting Bloc votes from a region you can't claim a tangible achievement you have done there.He should even be lucky he got lots of votes here due to sentiment and Buharis personality.
And as of that of Lagos the Igbo will soon start reaping the Ibode they are carrying their host cos I know the SW people will one day have their eyes open to the evil they have done to themselves cos of the hospitality and live they showed you guys,something they you can't even get in the damn place you springed from.
I dont have problem with the SS cos they know that you are aligning with them cos of oil,a commodity that took the life of greedy Ojukwu.
Nigeria can only be better when they open their eyes to the deceit of the igbos and get rid of them.
And yet it's pipu lyk u that 'll cum out and speak and say racism is not gud wen ur actually worse than them.Shameless tribalist,it's pipu like u who mk Nigeria luk bad
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 31, 2015
long noise - the six non indigenes who won have made it clear the election in lagos was free and fair

thats who you lose the battle to win the war

not all this pdp magic numbers
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by ladon1: 11:19am On Mar 31, 2015
sammyj:
How are the mighty fallen, PDP has now become the opposition and this is now the other way round for the APC. With the card readers used in almost in all parts of Lagos, PDP has no grounds or moral to go to court if compared to what they did is SS and SE, they will LOOSE BIG TIME. However, they should stop crying over spilled milk and go back to the drawing board and try again in 2019.

[b]Eko oni baje ooo !!!!

SAI Change !!!

SAI GMB/PYO
How did PDP manage so much votes in just five LGA's? don't agree with that figure.
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by hmuhammad(m): 11:21am On Mar 31, 2015
LWKMD!!!
kuzee:
make them release the result na.

my blood de rise..

dnt be surprise if they announce Gej the winner oe else serious war

if you think #Baba4change gonna win hit like

if you want #otuokezcallingu hit share..

need someone to wake me up from sleep
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by annibro(f): 11:21am On Mar 31, 2015
APC might be forced 2 challenge Akwa Ibom state result too
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by dammytosh: 11:24am On Mar 31, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha

TO show that the Dollars spent by our ex president shall never be in vainnnnnnnnnn

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 31, 2015
lordmayor2013:

Are you a human being? Disgusting animal.
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 31, 2015
MrPatoh:
If you are a GEJ supporter keep on the faith, we are winning this election.

By gun abi?
Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by MrPatoh: 11:36am On Mar 31, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

By gun abi?
we can't succumb to electorial violence, remember our peace pact.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos by redcliff: 11:44am On Mar 31, 2015
JEGA is a man of confidence. Oh lord, give me the kind of Confidence and composure you gave to JEGA!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Sends Delegation To Abuja Bomb Blast Scenes (Photos) / Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Uche Ekwunife Of The PDP As Senator / Flood Alert: Alpha Beach In Lagos Overflowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.