Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme (39475 Views)

Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 / APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP) / PTDF Oil And Gas Field Training Programme (OGFTP) 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
crispviv:

No it is not fake. A friend of mine in PTDF works in d dept dat is organising it.

bro. When did he say shortlist will begin. Are we going to write test.
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by DMainMan: 7:50am On Apr 08, 2015
DMainMan:
I FORGOT TO ADD THIS

a. If your first degree is in Geophysics, Geology and Physics, u might also want to apply

b. Though deadline wasn't stated but once the form reaches a designated number programmed, it will stop. So u should apply quickly

c. U will need to have International passport as some phase of the training could require you go overseas.

d. The essence of the training according to PTDF is to train Nigerians to acquire the required expertise and skills which makes them readily employable in the Oil and gas companies to fulfill the local content bill.

e. For other empowerment opportunity, Scholarship and Internship opportunity, come to DMainMan Foundation Facebook Page (http://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation) and like the Page)

UPDATE ON PTDF OIL AND GAS FIELD TRAINING PROGRAMME

a. Application has closed as the form has reached the designated number programmed for it to receive.

b. Be prepared to write aptitude test. You must be among the best, if not the best in your state of origin.

c. Other trainings PTDF has done in the past are PTDF Engineering Design Training Programme (EDTP), PTDF Drilling Engineers Training Programme (DETP), PTDF Welders Training Certification Programme (WTCP) e.t.c. EDTP and WTCP took place in Nigeria while DETP took place in Institute of French Petroleum (IFP), France.

d. Internship Opportunity was provided for 6 months for trainees under EDTP for employment opportunities to acquire practical experience. The best will definitely be employed permanently. (http://www.ptdf.gov.ng/index.php/events-1/research/33-demo-1/slides/13-edtp)

e. Trainees are paid stipends by PTDF
while on the programme.

All the best.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by Owceebenodion: 9:14am On Apr 08, 2015
davide470:
PTDF OIL AND GAS FIELD TRAINING PROGRAMMME (OGFTP)

OGFTP is designed to build capacities at both the graduate and technicians level in Oil and Gas field operations in order to develop indigenous competencies in line with the Federal Government’s Nigerian Content aspirations and drive.

SELECTION CRITERIA

Applications would be on-line and the eligibility criteria are as follows:

Young Graduate Engineers who have graduated from Nigerian Universities within the last five (5) years.

a. Possession of a first degree in Engineering.
b. Candidates must possess a minimum of second class lower degree.
c. Candidates must not be above 35 years of age.
d. Possession of NYSC certificate.
e. Candidates must be computer literate.
f. Mechanical Engineering discipline will be an added advantage.

Click the following link to apply. Only successful candidates will be contacted:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YypnA4eS84G2Wd7ONGTMTfkxQcAWhczWGpMyvL_O5IE/viewform

Source: DMainMan Foundation

http://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation

I have applied, and I fit all the criteria stated! Do you have an idea when we would be contacted?
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by Owceebenodion: 9:21am On Apr 08, 2015
davide470:
PTDF OIL AND GAS FIELD TRAINING PROGRAMMME (OGFTP)

OGFTP is designed to build capacities at both the graduate and technicians level in Oil and Gas field operations in order to develop indigenous competencies in line with the Federal Government’s Nigerian Content aspirations and drive.

SELECTION CRITERIA

Applications would be on-line and the eligibility criteria are as follows:

Young Graduate Engineers who have graduated from Nigerian Universities within the last five (5) years.

a. Possession of a first degree in Engineering.
b. Candidates must possess a minimum of second class lower degree.
c. Candidates must not be above 35 years of age.
d. Possession of NYSC certificate.
e. Candidates must be computer literate.
f. Mechanical Engineering discipline will be an added advantage.

Click the following link to apply. Only successful candidates will be contacted:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YypnA4eS84G2Wd7ONGTMTfkxQcAWhczWGpMyvL_O5IE/viewform

Source: DMainMan Foundation

http://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation

Pls how do we know our submission was successful? I have applied but did not get any mail, stating that my submission was successful!

1 Like

Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by ajatim(m): 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2015
Owceebenodion:

I have applied, and I fit all the criteria stated! Do you have an idea when we would be contacted?
It takes close to a year judging from their scholarship and training program
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by Topiipii(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2015
DMainMan:

All the best.
I sent you a PM, please reply.
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by Ballotelle(m): 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
like it has closed as the page isnt opening again
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by pappizeezu: 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
Google forms.....make dem put d form link cos d one wey we dey create google form na anoda prob jawe
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
ok
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by bb4522(m): 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
ttymyluv:
@Dmainman pls where did you get your source? I learnt from the DG wife that its fake.

Nawaoo for you, this advert was even made public on the ptdf website. His wife may not even know this is going on
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by executivegej: 4:08pm On May 05, 2015
Who is DG's wife??

ttymyluv:
@Dmainman pls where did you get your source? I learnt from the DG wife that its fake.
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by DMainMan: 9:03am On May 14, 2015
REF: OIL & GAS FIELD
TRAINING PROGRAMME
(OGFTP)

Following the posting of the
above advertisement on our
website on March 16, 2015
requesting interested qualified
young graduate Engineers to
apply for the above training
programme, several
applications have been
received by the Fund.

The Fund wishes to inform all
those who have indicated
interest in the programme that
due to unforeseen
circumstances we are unable
to immediately commence the
processing of the applications
so far received.

All those who have indicated
interest in the programme will
be communicated in due
course regarding the status of
the programme and their
application.

http://ptdf.gov.ng/index.php/34-important-1/scholarships/246-oil-and-gas-field-training-programmme-ogftp

Signed
Management
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by executivegej: 9:48am On May 14, 2015
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by osemudiame(m): 8:55am On Jun 13, 2015
I hear they av started shortlisting, i presume there will be test.
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by Emasel(m): 9:04am On Jun 13, 2015
osemudiame:
I hear they av started shortlisting, i presume there will be test.

Have you been shortlisted? or you know someone who have?
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by Bambizzle4k4556: 10:22am On Jun 13, 2015
who has been short listed?
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by OlosundeBayode(m): 9:00am On Jun 16, 2015
Please how did you hear about it? Please kindly let me know because am also following up on it. Thank you. I have not heard anything about it. I just believe the will of God will be done.

1 Like

Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by executivegej: 10:00am On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by Souljaboi1: 10:55am On Jun 16, 2015
REF: OIL & GAS FIELD TRAINING PROGRAMME (OGFTP)

Following the posting of the above advertisement on our website on March 16, 2015 requesting interested qualified young graduate Engineers to apply for the above training programme, several applications have been received by the Fund.

The Fund wishes to inform all those who have indicated interest in the programme that due to unforeseen circumstances we are unable to immediately commence the processing of the applications so far received.

All those who have indicated interest in the programme will be communicated in due course regarding the status of the programme and their application.

Signed

Management
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by femaks(m): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2015
Souljaboi1:
REF: OIL & GAS FIELD TRAINING PROGRAMME (OGFTP)

Following the posting of the above advertisement on our website on March 16, 2015 requesting interested qualified young graduate Engineers to apply for the above training programme, several applications have been received by the Fund.

The Fund wishes to inform all those who have indicated interest in the programme that due to unforeseen circumstances we are unable to immediately commence the processing of the applications so far received.

All those who have indicated interest in the programme will be communicated in due course regarding the status of the programme and their application.

Signed

Management
U are very much on pointSouljaboi1!!!
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by willyboss: 8:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
PTDF, which way?

1 Like

Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by tafrica(m): 7:02am On Oct 02, 2015
I hope this training is still alive

1 Like

Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by sherifos: 3:14am On Nov 04, 2015
for list of states to target for oil and gas jobs, check here http:///list-of-oil-producing-states-in-nigeria-and-nddc-facts-you-must-know/
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by dazzlingd(m): 7:14am On Nov 30, 2015
I guess dis training is dead
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by tafrica(m): 9:00am On Nov 30, 2015
Perhaps as usual, this program has been CHANGED. This is one of the cases where masses bear the brunt when the government plays politics with everything by reversing his predecessor's programs.
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by willyboss: 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
Guess the economic crunch is responsible for it. Still keeping hope alive.

2 Likes

Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by Dfavouredone: 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
Some guys for the geoscience training programme (GTP), just receive calls today from PTDF requesting some update information from them.

I believe they still have this training in mind and might just call soon.
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by tafrica(m): 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hello Peeps, is this Oil and Gas Field Training still on? Some People that applied for Geoscience Training claimed to have been receiving callsfrom PTDF.

Does anyone has info about the Oil and Gas Field Training also?

All the best.
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by Dfavouredone: 9:54am On Apr 07, 2016
tafrica:
Hello Peeps, is this Oil and Gas Field Training still on? Some People that applied for Geoscience Training claimed to have been receiving callsfrom PTDF.

Does anyone has info about the Oil and Gas Field Training also?

All the best.

It seems all the persons that apply for this has all forgotten about it.
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by tafrica(m): 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
Dfavouredone:

It seems all the persons that apply for this has all forgotten about it.

seems so. only Geoscience training peeps are updating there thread and hopeful about the training. May be some peeps have heard the field training program isn't holding anymore.
Re: Ptdf Oil And Gas Field Training Programme by osemudiame(m): 11:49am On Apr 11, 2016
Has anyone placed a call to ptdf on this training yet, if you have, what was their response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Canada Desperately Looking To Fill 430,000 Vacant Jobs / Total Nigeria Plc Application Process Mail. Who Else Got This? / How To Reply When Interviewers Ask About Your Previous Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.