Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,699 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Do You Know That Comment Form Is Not Working On Operamini : Fix It Now - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Know That Comment Form Is Not Working On Operamini : Fix It Now (1451 Views)

Wordpress Comment Form Not Showing / Please Help Out On Operamini Single View Problem / HELP! My Website Is No Longer Opening With Operamini Web Browser. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That Comment Form Is Not Working On Operamini : Fix It Now by bedfordng(m): 11:02am On Mar 31, 2015
Many bloggers making use of don't know that their blogger comment form box is not working on operamini and this reduces site engagement and comments from mobile users making use of operamini.

I believe this problem has started few months ago but many bloggers are not aware of it.so if you have not checked it to confirm, do that by trying to use the comment on your operamini.the box where one have to select profile like anonymous, name, etc to make comment is not working.i managed to fix mine with a little code i placed at the footer area close to the comment form. you too can use that to fix yours to enable your visitors making use of operamini to make comments. Its an alternative form. Click link below to read full tutorial
http:///fixbloggercommentbox
Re: Do You Know That Comment Form Is Not Working On Operamini : Fix It Now by jaybossYBNL(m): 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
I discovered it too but I didn't pay much attention to it and it's affecting all blogger blogs. Thanks let me check it out.
Re: Do You Know That Comment Form Is Not Working On Operamini : Fix It Now by packaging(m): 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
cc bedfordng I need your help. already sent you a PM
Re: Do You Know That Comment Form Is Not Working On Operamini : Fix It Now by bedfordng(m): 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
packaging:
cc bedfordng I need your help. already sent you a PM
ok.
Re: Do You Know That Comment Form Is Not Working On Operamini : Fix It Now by ispeaklight(m): 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
bedfordng:
Many bloggers making use of don't know that their blogger comment form box is not working on operamini and this reduces site engagement and comments from mobile users making use of operamini.

I believe this problem has started few months ago but many bloggers are not aware of it.so if you have not checked it to confirm, do that by trying to use the comment on your operamini.the box where one have to select profile like anonymous, name, etc to make comment is not working.i managed to fix mine with a little code i placed at the footer area close to the comment form,so you too can use that too fix yours so that any visitors making use of operamini can have alternative form to use. Click link below to read full tutorial
http:///fixbloggercommentbox
how did you manage to attach another text to your short link (bitly)?

Please i really need you to reply me asap.
Re: Do You Know That Comment Form Is Not Working On Operamini : Fix It Now by bedfordng(m): 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
ispeaklight:
how did you manage to attach another text to your short link (bitly)?

Please i really need you to reply me asap.
you will see the option to use your own words for your bitly link after shortening it.there is a box where you will input your own words.if the word has been used, you will have to use another another.
Re: Do You Know That Comment Form Is Not Working On Operamini : Fix It Now by ispeaklight(m): 11:41am On Jun 04, 2015
bedfordng:
you will see the option to use your own words for your bitly link after shortening it.there is a box where you will input your own words.if the word has been used, you will have to use another another.
let me believe you used pc?
Re: Do You Know That Comment Form Is Not Working On Operamini : Fix It Now by bedfordng(m): 9:08am On Jun 05, 2015
ispeaklight:
yeah, pc
Re: Do You Know That Comment Form Is Not Working On Operamini : Fix It Now by bedfordng(m): 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
ispeaklight:
yes pc

(1) (Reply)

Post The Url For Your Blog Her To Get More Traffic / Get You Bulksms Website Design For You. Pay After Service / I Will Host And Setup Your Wordpress Blog For FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.