Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

When Distance Separates You From Your True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Distance Separates You From Your True Love (2013 Views)

Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? / Have You Found Your True Love Yet? / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Distance Separates You From Your True Love by anobscase(m): 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2006
What would be your reaction when distance separates you from your true love.Is distance going to be a barrier??
Re: When Distance Separates You From Your True Love by Busta(f): 11:32pm On Sep 04, 2006
thats a test of love, my question is that how do u know that really true love??
Re: When Distance Separates You From Your True Love by anobscase(m): 12:23am On Sep 05, 2006
U should know when u are truelly in love.you should be very observant.the problem is how can u cope when ur true love is distanced from you?
Re: When Distance Separates You From Your True Love by edygirl(f): 12:39am On Sep 05, 2006
Communication is the key.
Re: When Distance Separates You From Your True Love by anobscase(m): 2:30am On Sep 05, 2006
Communication can solve the problem for sometime i think,but what if u dont see the person lets say up to 2 years.Is the true love still thereEven if its there,would d person still love you.Remember time can change everything
Re: When Distance Separates You From Your True Love by edygirl(f): 2:36am On Sep 05, 2006
I have not seen my angel for over three years and we are still very close. If you determine to do it, you will. Also pray and put everything into God's hands.
Re: When Distance Separates You From Your True Love by beyunce(f): 8:27am On Sep 05, 2006
Dont think distance can seperate you from ur love. Just as long as you keep communicating
Re: When Distance Separates You From Your True Love by babonboard(f): 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2006
communication bridges gap
Re: When Distance Separates You From Your True Love by Busta(f): 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2006
dunno bout thru love, but i know distance doesn't work!
Re: When Distance Separates You From Your True Love by edygirl(f): 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2006
For you.
Re: When Distance Separates You From Your True Love by Busta(f): 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2006
it doesn't work at all!
Re: When Distance Separates You From Your True Love by KamaC(m): 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2006
Heavens lays billions of miles away but we all just keep on praying to reach there one day, so what can't you just forget about miles and dreams of one day you will smile. It won't work if one person is being unjust, Peaceout
I lived in America but my childhood girlfriend is in Africa but i still love her and i believe she still loves my that all that is needed ,
Re: When Distance Separates You From Your True Love by loftylogs(m): 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2006
All u need is COMMUNICATION AND PRAYER cheesy
Re: When Distance Separates You From Your True Love by KamaC(m): 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2006
You have no communication link to heaven but you keep believing so love and honesty is the key,
Re: When Distance Separates You From Your True Love by dynamo2000(m): 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2006
Distance will be a test of sincerity and faith in the other person and a relationship but as people of flesh (blood and water) the devil is always around the corner to push temptations into the equation.

If you do not believe in out of site being out of mind, communication however solid cannot bridge the barrier between sincerity and temptation
Re: When Distance Separates You From Your True Love by Akinagirl(f): 3:32am On May 28, 2007
As long as you are sincere, you keep communication and both parties want to continue. But if there is true love, no matter how far that person is, your hearts will always be connected.
Re: When Distance Separates You From Your True Love by wales(m): 4:30am On May 28, 2007
As long as you are sincere, you keep communication and both parties want to continue. But if there is true love, no matter how far that person is, [b]your hearts will always be connected[/b

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When Distance Separates You From Your True Love by wales(m): 4:38am On May 28, 2007
[i]Men, i like that YOUR HEARTS WILL ALWAYS BE CONNECTED, i feel she is right about that, for if they is true LOVE the heart will always work in one, thanks girl.[/i] tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: When Distance Separates You From Your True Love by hotchic1(f): 3:50pm On May 28, 2007
Long distance can be very difficult to maintain but i could read TRUE LOVE from your topic,so with communication and prayer,you can alwayz make it.Its never as bad as that.Just be determined and don't loose hope.Remember to trust your partner.All the best.
Re: When Distance Separates You From Your True Love by hotchic1(f): 3:52pm On May 28, 2007
Akinagirl:

As long as you are sincere, you keep communication and both parties want to continue. But if there is true love, no matter how far that person is, your hearts will always be connected.

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: When Distance Separates You From Your True Love by Akinagirl(f): 2:20am On May 30, 2007
thanks guys!! kiss
Re: When Distance Separates You From Your True Love by jimaj4life(m): 8:33pm On May 31, 2007
believe me,distance is a big bareer,i used to live in nigeria nd she lives in england,we loved eachother very much and we talk all the time,when i relocated to england,we live like 2hours away from eachother and guess what?we broke up 4months after i got to england,we made up 5months later but we still lived 2hours from eachother,though we speak like 3hours a day but man she is someone that cant control herself,always flauting around with guys,we borke up again after a month of making up and i guess that happened because we lived far apart, distant relationship dosent work out atimes
Re: When Distance Separates You From Your True Love by wales(m): 8:50pm On May 31, 2007
jimaj4life:

believe me,distance is a big barrier,i used to live in Nigeria nd she lives in england,we loved eachother very much and we talk all the time,when i relocated to england,we live like 2hours away from eachother and guess what?we broke up 4months after i got to england,we made up 5months later but we still lived 2hours from eachother,though we speak like 3hours a day but man she is someone that can't control herself,always flauting around with guys,we borke up again after a month of making up and i guess that happened because we lived far apart, distant relationship doesn't work out atimes

Men, to you distance may be a big barrier, but i feel and i know that once they is LOVE between you two distance can not be a barrier, when we say LOVE we are talking about deep affection that takes place between the two of you that makes you feel like see each other every sec., min., and hour so you need to understand this fact. for your wife she may not be too much in Love with you to make her feel she needs not to look out for other guy's. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When Distance Separates You From Your True Love by rossy4life(f): 11:47pm On May 31, 2007
In a long distance relationship, it takes great determination from both sides, commitment and genuine love to stick together. I've been in a long distance relationship for roughly 4yrs now, anytime i feel down i keep telling myself "out of sight is not out of mind". I'm hoping at the longrun my effort will payoff with happiness, as long as i end up with someone i love, but i must admit it's not easy.
Re: When Distance Separates You From Your True Love by anasbeaut(f): 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2007
I just have to say that the two most important things in a distant relationship is love and trust, without these two its very difficult. U all know that its takes a long to build trust but just a second to destroy. As long as these two elements are there, it wont seem that bad
I am also in a distant relationship, and sometimes you just sit and wonder if its all worth it, aint you wasting your time and other negative thoughts but what can i say the heart know what it wants.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: When Distance Separates You From Your True Love by dwed: 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2007
distance shouldnt be a barrier
Re: When Distance Separates You From Your True Love by wales(m): 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2007
Yes, distance should not be, but i will tell you it is not easy at all.
Re: When Distance Separates You From Your True Love by myfinalpro(m): 4:31am On Aug 22, 2007
It aint easy, I AM IN the same boat, what I have resolved to doing is going to naija almost three time every year, it aint easy , but she will comming here in december, so at last i dont have to be investing $5,000 in lufthansa every year anymore.
Re: When Distance Separates You From Your True Love by hotchic1(f): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2007
myfinalpro:

It aint easy, I AM IN the same boat, what I have resolved to doing is going to naija almost three time every year, it aint easy , but she will comming here in december, so at last i don't have to be investing $5,000 in lufthansa every year anymore.

Lucky you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anasbeaut:

I just have to say that the two most important things in a distant relationship is love and trust, without these two its very difficult. You all know that its takes a long to build trust but just a second to destroy. As long as these two elements are there, it wont seem that bad
I am also in a distant relationship, and sometimes you just sit and wonder if its all worth it, aint you wasting your time and other negative thoughts but what can i say the heart know what it wants.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rossy4life:

In a long distance relationship, it takes great determination from both sides, commitment and genuine love to stick together. I've been in a long distance relationship for roughly 4yrs now, anytime i feel down i keep telling myself "out of sight is not out of mind". I'm hoping at the longrun my effort will payoff with happiness, as long as i end up with someone i love, but i must admit it's not easy.

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

To Me, Genuine Love Is Blind. Share Your View / MEN!! What Do U People Want 4rm Us? / Rejections!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.