Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex (77917 Views)

10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do When A Lady Says NO SEX / 10 Disgusting Things Guys Do Because Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Iamsheriff(m): 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
undecided
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
Iamsheriff:
undecided

guy how fr

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Iamsheriff(m): 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
Good cheesy
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
Iamsheriff:
Good cheesy

I can see dat u re still learning the ropes.

Lol
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by alexis007(m): 9:46am On Apr 01, 2015
ewu sambisa forest......orubebe is busy helping buhari to SWEEP aso rock with apc broom and you are here posting "48 laws of how to make his abuna stand"......hmmmm

#babaNowThatYouAreThere
....seize this op's phone.......no dull at all before these small boys would turn your life and aisha's into entertainment industry like they did to PEJ and GEJ...........

The excessive and counter-productive buzzing of the social media is the malignant side of the freedom of expression
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by nosike3(m): 9:56am On Apr 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmmm later tinz grin
your username is something!! Hmmm!
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Dotwillis1(m): 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
Psalmwise:
Omo bros u sure say allwat u wrote dere are correct sha cos undecided , i see sum wrong ideaology dere shocked...even tho i b boi i still no say nt all u wrote dere are right smiley
which ones are wrong? cheesy
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
nosike3:
your username is something!! Hmmm!
how is it something&what do u mean?
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by nosike3(m): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
how is it something&what do u mean?
I better not say before I receive the bashing of my life!
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
nosike3:
oh ok
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
nosike3:
say it!! undecided
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Qualer: 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
cutieberie1:

counter thread...

Damn! everything in that pic is on point!! that's a killer figure... it gave me wood!!!
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by nosike3(m): 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
say it!! undecided
Not saying a word! lipsrsealed Goodnight and a beautiful morning ahead! grin
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 02, 2015
what sort of libido does this Randy op have....

Every other week there's something about the amorous arts...
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by ichieoriginal(m): 3:42am On Apr 02, 2015
Similarities btw SEX and Drilling
1.There's a hole
2.There's a string

Read and understand(me I no talk bad thing oh)

A productive well is itching to be drilled,let the driller employs his drill string and get down to commence drilling,after cetaris paribus in observing adequate activities sequel to driling of hole.

He will be needing the drilling mud to ensure the drill bit is properly lubricated...

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 02, 2015
nosike3:
Not saying a word! lipsrsealed Goodnight and a beautiful morning ahead! grin
seriously i really want to know,if u gonna say i am ugly no big deal!! cheesy
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by MKO4ever(m): 9:16am On Apr 02, 2015
ok

Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by azimibraun: 9:17am On Apr 02, 2015
let he without sin fire the first catarpault....
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by omojeesu(m): 9:18am On Apr 02, 2015
THE SEDUCER AND THE SEDUCED GOD WILL HAVE MERCY. HE WILL HAVE MERCY ON YOU AND I ALSO. LET'S ASK HIM.
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 02, 2015
op, still not new

Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by nosike3(m): 9:20am On Apr 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
seriously i really want to know,if u gonna say i am ugly no big deal!! cheesy
comon!! You're far far from being ugly!!! You're definitely classified as pretty!! Really wasn't my intention to make you feel bad. cry kiss
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by FEROH: 9:21am On Apr 02, 2015
Human beings can never be pleased. If they don't give you, you will say they are wicked if they give you, you will say they are doing disgusting things. What is disgusting about all you said?

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by jaybee3(m): 9:22am On Apr 02, 2015
They gotta hustle na
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 02, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Girls also do disgusting
and ridiculous things when it comes to Bleeping issue... Lemme quickly highlight some of the things considered abnormal, that girls do because of sex

__

some desperate girls wouldn't mind risking their lives and traveling from one south to anorthern grin just because they can't wait to practicalize with the guy all the sex chats that v been moist'ing their pant.

___

Carrying salts and medicine of unknown manufacturers in their bag all around. In case

____

Putting on revealing wears that could make a superannuated dick nigga gear back to his Bleep life just to seduce a guy to have sex with them. Some days back, a friend got an 'come and say hi to me' invitation from one of his female course mate. In his mind, na just to go there go chop
make belle full. But on getting there, he met the girl purposed half naked and that decoys his sentiment. You should know the rest of the story grin

____

Requesting for money from guys in order to satisfy them with their body

_____

Telling a guy on phone, or text messages statements like 'I'm feeling hor.ny'

____

Lodging with a guy outside campus throughout the whole section meanwhile her dad paid for the school hostel accommodation. Some will collect the money for accommodation and instead of getting a lodge, they pack their belongings to a guys house and settle for 'campus life'

____

Inviting a guy to come over to her place because no one is at home.
Getting bleeped in your father's house? Mehn Aberrancy of the highest order! grin

Guys won't you agree with this?
Feel free to add more grin

Cc Tosyne2much

WHO IS THIS PERSON? YOU SHOULD LEARN TO WRITE, LEARN NOT TO ABBREVIATE, AND PLEASE MOST IMPORTANTLY, LEARN TO THINK. WHAT ARE YOU WRITING?

1 Like

Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Metrofox(m): 9:24am On Apr 02, 2015
We all know it was seriously rigged and amaechi was intimidated by desperate people over there
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by DonaldGenes(m): 9:25am On Apr 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmmm later tinz grin

Why can't you answer the Op Question and stop Rigmaroling Ma'
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by DonaldGenes(m): 9:29am On Apr 02, 2015
kitnah:
Seriously,this is lame undecided

Quote me after the election result is out cheesy
Madam, will you stfu and answer the Question?
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by mirexxx(f): 9:31am On Apr 02, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Girls also do disgusting
and ridiculous things when it comes to Bleeping issue... Lemme quickly highlight some of the things considered abnormal, that girls do because of sex

__

some desperate girls wouldn't mind risking their lives and traveling from one south to anorthern grin just because they can't wait to practicalize with the guy all the sex chats that v been moist'ing their pant.

___

Carrying salts and medicine of unknown manufacturers in their bag all around. In case

____

Putting on revealing wears that could make a superannuated dick nigga gear back to his Bleep life just to seduce a guy to have sex with them. Some days back, a friend got an 'come and say hi to me' invitation from one of his female course mate. In his mind, na just to go there go chop
make belle full. But on getting there, he met the girl purposed half naked and that decoys his sentiment. You should know the rest of the story grin

____

Requesting for money from guys in order to satisfy them with their body

_____

____

Lodging with a guy outside campus throughout the whole section meanwhile her dad paid for the school hostel accommodation. Some will collect the money for accommodation and instead of getting a lodge, they pack their belongings to a guys house and settle for 'campus life'

____

Inviting a guy to come over to her place because no one is at home.
Getting bleeped in your father's house? Mehn Aberrancy of the highest order! grin

Guys won't you agree with this?
Feel free to add more grin

Cc Tosyne2much
cheesy cheesy baby cheesy cheesy
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Bellalistic(f): 9:33am On Apr 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Dude, you can't blame your inability to comprehend my post on me, can you? I'm not your average Joe of a guy- I won't reduce the standard of my typo-eloquence for you and your ilk. Now run along- mama needs you on her farm.

IMPUDENT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER...?
Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 02, 2015
Dunno the morale of the thread, is there any thing here that we don't already know? And am sure op is a student.

Re: Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex by Mekzmoney(m): 9:34am On Apr 02, 2015
It means dat she's sick in her Puna n needs a bed deliverance grin
Dimples192:

@op help me understand what you mean here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance / Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) / 8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.