Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze (33354 Views)

Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers / Nigerian Journalists Struggle For Fried Chicken At Inec Office (Photo) / Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze by Dignitygab(m): 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
Where's the picture for conformation
Re: INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
ND boys abeg make una cool down !!!! Lets not behave like our aboki brothers!!! We will rather use the court to sack the illiterate on April 23

1 Like

Re: INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
clevvermind:
it is Jonathan or no Nigeria. i know Jonathan will win. let's be patient.
Re: INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze by Spactacle(m): 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Not again naw.

Anyway change is here to stay.

Sai buhari cheesy
Re: INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze by Samiceman: 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
clevvermind:
Dreamer
Re: INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pipsland78:

Click like for Buhari as president and click share for Osibanjo as vice-president

Oh my world,una go kill person with laugh, so babalawo and Ifa priest too want change, dies!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze by adehandsome: 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
[i][/i]Lolzzzzzz shoki dy shoki buhari dy shoki.
Re: INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze by Abayhormy(m): 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze by omenka(m): 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
efilefun:
If PDP like, they should burn the whole INEC office including abuja, as long as they dont burn that conference room, they are going down today by the grace of GOD... and that prof that announced river state result should be truthful.. MAMA PISS wrote that result for him that's why he couldn't read it... awon olofo
I think the man was drunk. Nonetheless, he must be commended for bringing some much needed humour and calm to the atmosphere.
Re: INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze by Bamz(m): 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
clevvermind:

Hmm. I see what you did there. You should be careful with what you spew on here. You have access to social media, well fortunately and you're pro PDP, I understand; you shouldn't misuse your privileges as a sensible person. Your post would have been perfect without the first line.

1 Like

Re: INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze by eminemkayc: 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
We must wipe this clueless bowler hat wearer away

Re: INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze by ElfEnomenOo: 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bitter and irate PDP thugs at work!

They will all be jailed very soon

Awon omo jatijati grin
Re: INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze by sophtaf(f): 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
It wunt change anyth
Re: INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze by kindnyce(m): 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
IF DEM LIKE,LET DEM BURN D WHOLE DELTA

ONE THING I KNOW FOR SURE IS..

JONA/PDP MUST GOO

WE NEED change and new naija
Re: INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze by ernie1234(m): 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
From the conduct of PDP, prof orubebe showed how desperate the umbrella party can be.Burning Inec office does not change the crowning of the GENERAL.....The people has spoken.
Re: INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze by Lakeshizu(m): 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
aare07:
No matter the manipulation from the SS & SE, Don't be dismayed. More results are coming from the North. Even the bible says; "Fear Not"
Sai Buhari
Why quoting the Bible wrongly..... "It is fear North" cool cool cool
Re: INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze by goshen(m): 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
You have been screaming 1.6m across several threads; unfortunately, you guys would need nothing less than 2.4m votes to upstage APC. Sad reality for PDP, Buhari is President elect.

The only way out would be to equally inflate votes in Edo, which is also too late.

Texcoco:
Abeg o! Our 1.6m!
Re: INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze by Isaacmacdon(m): 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hmmmm.... d end z d end... let's watch n see wat happens.... D tables cud turn... more like a football match... Ask chelsea football club..
Re: INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze by luvprince4real(m): 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Anoda 1m+ vote coming from delta.. Stay tuned.

GEJ I know.
Re: INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze by dan56: 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
fighal:

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/polls-arsonists-torch-inec-office-in-delta/
who got the figure of delta annouced at state level?
Re: INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze by ignis: 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Imagine. ..
Re: INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze by Texcoco(m): 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
goshen:
[s]You have been screaming 1.6m across several threads; unfortunately, you guys would need nothing less than 2.4m votes to upstage APC. Sad reality for PDP, Buhari is President elect.

The only way out would be to equally inflate votes in Edo, which is also too late.[/s]

Are you Jega? Wait for him first....
Re: INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze by IYANGBALI: 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
WORD FOR MY IGBO BROTHERS………..BY MADUKA FIDOROCKS ONWUKEME
You voted against GMB for 2 reasons "Hatred for northerners over the civil war that ended 45 years ago" and "fears of islamisation due to ignorance or outright refusal to see the impossibility of such".
Well it takes just Kano and Katsina (2 Northern states) to cancel out all the votes in the Southeast. GMB is coasting home to victory in the Southwest and the North.
He would definitely win on the votes of other zones comfortably without the southeast.
The moral of this treatise is that I want to thank my Igbo brothers for teaching me that a man who is ruled by "hatred" and "fear" will never move forward. He will only embark on self defeating schemes even when only defeat stares him the face.
Anyway, now GMB is set to clinch the presidential seat. What do you do with the delusions of islamisation and the civil war hatred!
As for me, the civil war ended 45 years ago. Am neither ruled by hate or fear.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze by Sanuzi(m): 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
They should take it easy oooooooo

Somebody gat to win oooo
pls shun post election violence

WEB DESIGN&DEVELOPMENT SERVICE
GET A CORPORATE
E-COMMERCE WEBSITE FOR YOUR PRODUCTS
WEBHOSTING WITH FREE DOMAIN@#4500
CUSTOMIZED FORUM,BLOG &BULKSM SET-UP
MOBILE APPS&VIDEO TRAININGS
SCHOOL,HOTEL,OFFICE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARES
@ [url]WWW.AFRICANWEBSERVICE.COM[/url]
07038641600 BB:7B663F3A
Re: INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze by Hegeria: 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
APC government led by the most corrupt politician in Africa also know as TinubuLagos...God deliver this country...we specialize in delusions...Buhari is just a front, but I guess you people don't care because of tribal sentiments. At the end of the day. The important thing is the oil.
Re: INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
clevvermind:

Blind nonsensical boastful remark. You had better walk yourself to the grave alone and let Nigeria be. Whether or not he wins, Nigeria remains. Be warned!
Re: INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze by joecooper(m): 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
clevvermind:

you just open ur mouth th Gbosa! If u see war you go fit wait..... Ode! undecided
Re: INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze by oluwafemi113(m): 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
saasala:
Why now...why?

Meanwhile, Sahara reporters claim they have gotten all the result and Buhari has won with over 2M votes. Read it HERE

They have successfully rigged Rivers state election? If they are going to rig Edo, Delta and possibly Benue states, will they be able to rig Yobe, Kebbi, Zamara, Borno, Afamawa, Bauchi, Taraba and Sokoto states? Nonsense
Re: INEC Office In Delta State Set Ablaze by deloon(m): 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pipsland78:

Click like for Buhari as president and click share for Osibanjo as vice-president
The likes and shares don dey make you dey jones o.
Comport yaself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Seizure Of 46 Houses, Land Linked To Ngozi Juliet Olejeme / Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West / Palace Of Igwe Ifitedunu In Anambra Burnt By Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.