Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. (8520 Views)

Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) / MEND Congratulates Buhari / President Jonathan Congratulates Buhari - Vanguardngr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by SeverusSnape(m): 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Good man. Intelligent fellow, albeit uses high language sometimes. But in the spirit of brotherhood and one Nigeria, we welcome your goodness and sportmanship. Please tell Barcanista that we love him too.
This is one Nigeria. We have no other country to call our own. We shall stay here and salvage it together.
Yeah... Thanks boss, God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by SeverusSnape(m): 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
vanilson:
this is very matured from a GEJ/TAN pundit.
i admire this and would love every nigerian regardless of d political tie and interest.
u are forgiven for all the insults casted

#TRUE PATRIOTISM

SAI SeverusSnape!
Hehehehehehehehehehe...sai me??
Am I running for the presidency? grin grin
Thanks bro, congrats!

1 Like

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by pickabeau1: 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Im impressed

I wish the higher ups in the current administration can toe this line and strategise how to recover

cc: orubebe

SeverusSnape:
As you all know, I'm a staunch supporter of Jonathan, The final result has not been announced, but I see Buhari winning this election; No two ways about that. GEJ has lost the election, It's over, it has been a really tough battle, It was fun while it lasted; the insults, wink , The teasing and the bashing, I personally enjoyed every bit of it.
For those of you saying "SeverusSnape will soon deactivate", No way!.... I ain't deactivating, once a nairalander, always a Nairalander.
To all GEJ supporters, I urge you all to support the new government of Buhari and contribute your own quota to the development of this great nation. Jonathan has tried his best, let him just leave the rest.

That's all I have to say for now.

God bless president Jonathan
God bless the president elect, Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless all Nairalanders.
God bless all Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Thanks cool

Mods front page, Don't I deserve it??
I'm a prominent member o... lalasticlala, Maclatunji, Ngwakwe. cool cool wink

1 Like

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by MizMyColi(f): 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
smiley

1 Like

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by eleojo23: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
The most important thing is the progress of the country. It is not about feeling ashamed because one's preferred candidate lost.

This is like a football match where people take sides but in the end, one side must win. We must learn to rejoice in victory and also accept defeat in good faith. No one has monopoly of victory. That is life and only the mature understand that.

All the best Nigeria. May we continue to prosper!
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by CyberWolf: 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe...
Comrade how you see am? grin..I saw your handwork..You are a real man. Just did mine now. cheesy..Lets move on.

1 Like

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by SeverusSnape(m): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
pickabeau1:
Im impressed

I wish the higher ups in the current administration can toe this line and strategise how to recover

cc: orubebe

Thanks.
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by SeverusSnape(m): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
CyberWolf:
Comrade how you see am? grin..I saw your handwork..You are a real man. Just did mine now. cheesy..Lets move on.
Yeah, Thanks boss. Let's move on with one Nigeria.
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by PointB: 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Bros... Is there any hope for GEJ??

I see none, but the chameleon said, "the mere fact that the forest is on fire does not mean I should change the dignified walking steps of my fore fathers."
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by Gbawe: 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Caseless, Clevvermind, dearpreye, cleverly, NgeneUkwenu, UrennaNkoli, mzjackbauress, Gbawe, PassingShot, Adminisher, Biafranqueen, temitemi1,barcanista, DaBullIT, Romanciella, francizy, Juliaann. Etc

What say you?

You have done the classy and democratic thing. Kudos for that. This election was not a die-or-die affair even if some made it so. It was and remains about the need for Nigeria to gain good governance. I believe the win of the opposition advances and strengthens our democracy. We should all bear this in mind.

3 Likes

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by dustydee: 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
As you all know, I'm a staunch supporter of Jonathan, The final result has not been announced, but I see Buhari winning this election; No two ways about that. GEJ has lost the election, It's over, it has been a really tough battle, It was fun while it lasted; the insults, wink , The teasing and the bashing, I personally enjoyed every bit of it.
For those of you saying "SeverusSnape will soon deactivate", No way!.... I ain't deactivating, once a nairalander, always a Nairalander.
To all GEJ supporters, I urge you all to support the new government of Buhari and contribute your own quota to the development of this great nation. Jonathan has tried his best, let him just leave the rest.

That's all I have to say for now.

God bless president Jonathan
God bless the president elect, Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless all Nairalanders.
God bless all Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Thanks cool

Mods front page, Don't I deserve it??
I'm a prominent member o... lalasticlala, Maclatunji, Ngwakwe. cool cool wink

Fair play to you. Congratulations to our President-elect Muhammadu Buhari

1 Like

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by PapaBrowne(m): 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pataki:
Where is Jamiu aka Jmaine, PapaBrowne, Talaka aka taharqa, chukwudi44, that mgbeke mod, hoesisi, Jakumo, that alatenuje poster aka seeking protection et al? Despicable beings.

Pataki, I dey here!!

AS in if Buhari is declared winner, I'll give him my full support. Growth and development comes first for me. Whoever would bring it, good!!
I am hopeful that if anything, his integrity would reduce the gross malfeaseance Nigeria has known for decades. Plus he is surrounded by a couple smart men like Osibanjo, Fashola and a few others. Hopefully the likes of Ezekwesili, Soludo et al would have an input in the next government!! I'm hopeful. My only fear though is that in addition to the drop in the price of oil, if not handled properly, the quantity of oil accruable would tank considerably.

And by the way, I was near neutral in this election. Didn't campaign for or against any party. I will support Buhari if he is declared winner and puts up a government that is favourable to my perceptions of development!

3 Likes

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by 365Naija: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2015

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by phantom(m): 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
chukwudi44:
I refuse to congratulate an illiterate and a certificate forger
Please grow up! Go and tell our brothers in the East that we must form alliances BUT as Long as we insist on getting stuck in 1967,we will make no progress as a region. We are politically naive and it must change.
Supporting a clueless Man just because he is "our brother" and also forgetting that if the shoe was on the other foot,the ijawman would rather DIE than support an igboman.
For continually playing stupid politics and barking up the wrong tree,we will suffer BUT i pray people like rochas and amaechi speak for us! God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by SeverusSnape(m): 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gbawe:

You have done the classy and democratic thing. Kudos for that. This election was not a die-or-die affair even if some made it so. It was and remains about the need for Nigeria to gain good governance. I believe the win of the opposition advances and strengthens our democracy. We should all bear this in mind.
Yes Mr. Gbawe... I concur with the aforementioned. Thanks a million

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
If everybody signs up for this http://addanny.com/social/26/18524 then we would have kicked out poverty from this country.

Sure there's something in it for me but there's a whole lot in it for you!

Make we no dey carry last ABEG
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by cy4cent(f): 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Caseless, Clevvermind, dearpreye, cleverly, NgeneUkwenu, UrennaNkoli, mzjackbauress, Gbawe, PassingShot, Adminisher, Biafranqueen, temitemi1,barcanista, DaBullIT, Romanciella, francizy, Juliaann. Etc

What say you?

tit, romenactus or romenwhatever
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by wasak(m): 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by abubkhr: 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
Guy you are humble. As you said Oga Jona did his best and we thank him for what he did.

1 Like

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by pickabeau1: 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
in addition severussnape

We need the opposition parties to ensure APC is on their toes so that we all benefit from good governance

For me there is one point agenda

#ElectrifyNigeria

All other things shall follow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by SeverusSnape(m): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:
@poster, you will make it well in life!!

I can tell.
Thank you very much.
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by SeverusSnape(m): 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
pickabeau1:
in addition severussnape

We need the opposition parties to ensure APC is on their toes so that we all benefit from good governance

#ElectrifyNigeria

Exactly... A formidable opposition is very healthy for our democracy, It keeps the ruling party on their heels, I just hope PDP will act as that.
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by SeverusSnape(m): 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
pickabeau1:
in addition severussnape

#ElectrifyNigeria

Exactly... A formidable opposition is very healthy for our democracy, It keeps the ruling party on their heels, I just hope PDP will act as that. I trust them to do that

2 Likes

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by SeverusSnape(m): 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
abubkhr:
Guy you are humble. As you said Oga Jona did his best and we thank him for what he did.
Yeah... THANKS BOSS!
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by Firefire(m): 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congrats to Nigerians.
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by PassingShot(m): 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Kudos to you SeverusSnape. Politics without bitterness is the only way we can move forward in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by SeverusSnape(m): 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
PassingShot:
Kudos to you SeverusSnape. Politics without bitterness is the only way we can move forward in Nigeria.
Yeah!... Thanks boss
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by chamboy(m): 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
chukwudi44:
I refuse to congratulate an illiterate and a certificate forger
ode
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by chamboy(m): 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Waoh Firefire SeverusSnape kudos to u guys joo. Where is barcanista, tit, truckpusher, blacktechnology, chukwudi44
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by pickabeau1: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Exactly... A formidable opposition is very healthy for our democracy, It keeps the ruling party on their heels, I just hope PDP will act as that. I trust them to do that

True bro

My respect for GEJ increased with his concession

Even mujahid has become calm

1 Like

Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by SeverusSnape(m): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
pickabeau1:

True bro

My respect for GEJ increased with his concession

Even mujahid has become calm

GEJ is a true statesman, I've always said it; If GEJ loses, He'll definitely hand over without any problems, Jonathan is not like Gbagbo.
Re: Severussnape Congratulates Buhari And All His Supporters. by Firefire(m): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
chamboy:
Waoh Firefire SeverusSnape kudos to u guys joo. Where is barcanista, tit, truckpusher, blacktechnology, chukwudi44

Everyone is fine.

Congrats to Nigeria again.

https://www.nairaland.com/2228909/congratulations-president-elect-gen-mohamodu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South South: There Is Nothing Like Niger Delta[photos ] / FEC Has Approved N1.4 Billion For Youth Farmers Scheme - Lai Mohammed / Yayi In The Crosshairs: Navigating Allegations Of Project Conversion In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.