Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

West African Countries Hate Nigerians? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / West African Countries Hate Nigerians? (37842 Views)

Poll: Do they REALLY hate us?

Yes: 61% (83 votes)
No: 38% (52 votes)
This poll has ended

Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men / A Nairalander's Tale On His West African Tour / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West African Countries Hate Nigerians? by ToddTerry: 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2006
oooo those gambian boys they think they are better than naira. watch them. also, i know a lad from ougadougoo and he says no 419ers in burkina som they are better than naira!!ooooooo
Re: West African Countries Hate Nigerians? by dblock(m): 6:25am On Sep 30, 2006
hey candylips aren't you that sad guy from the sports section
Re: West African Countries Hate Nigerians? by swat(m): 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2006
, i dunno about oda African countries but its undastandable if some countries hate us with a passion cos we r d ones who go around rippin them off their hard earned money, dats a very serious and sorry issue tho!
Re: West African Countries Hate Nigerians? by Bulga(m): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2007
Sure, they all hate us. Read the following piece to understand it better:

Source: http://odili.net/news/source/2007/mar/30/611.html

Why does the black community hate Nigerians?

If you are a resident of the United States you may have felt or noticed the simmering heat emanating from the tension within the Black community. You may have felt the mutual suspicion and objections and the intense competition between the African-American, Afro-Caribbean and Afro-Latino, and the African communities. There is also the tension within the African community. In some enclaves and professional sectors, the heat stemming from these tensions can be unbearable. Often times one wonders why people with common ancestry, common history and common life experiences engage in self-immolating, self-defeating and self-hating tendencies. What's the problem?

Let's start with Africans. Most Africans I have come to know or communicated with are suspicious of, and love to hate, Nigerians. I don't mean this at the individual level. I am speaking in collective or general terms. Every where I go, I hear Congolese, Togolese, Sierra Leoneans, Liberians and South Africans and others speak ill of Nigerians. They hate the fact that Nigerians are "too aggressive," "too dishonest," "love to show off their wealth," and are "always loud." They associate Nigerians (and Nigerians only) with "419" even when their own nationals have been caught committing criminal offences.

Personally, I don't know what it means to be "too aggressive." Does it mean that Nigerians have a quicker and better understanding of systems and societies they find themselves in? Does it mean that Nigerians, by virtue of their worldview, education, and experiences, get acculturated better and faster than other Africans? Does it mean they know how to stretch and bend rules to suit their conditions? Does it mean that Nigerians are generally never afraid or intimidated of their new environment? Whatever "too aggressive" means, they are always grateful when Nigerians show them the ropes, help them out of difficult situations and introduce them to wider circle of benefits.

To be a Nigerian in some cities and in some ethnic enclaves is to be a pariah. Africans from Mozambique, Tanzania, Botswana, Angola, Zambia, Kenya and other East and Southern African countries can't tell enough of the "monsters and crooks" living in their countries. I hear it every time. And indeed, some Africans are not happy with the fact that Nigerians have a huge presence in their educational system.

That Nigerians are the nou’veaux riches in some of these African countries is a source of jealousy. Sadly, when confronted, most of these Africans have never associated with or personally known such new-Nigerians. They've only "heard of Nigerians" who fit their flawed expectation.

Sadly, one also hears African-Americans, Afro-Caribbeans and Afro-Latinos complain about Nigerians. The image these Blacks have of Nigerians is not unlike that of other Africans. A Nigerian trying to secure a professional job or contract - if such office is headed by an African-American -will find it an uphill task. If no one else is listening to the interview, you may be queried, grilled, toyed with and asked unethical questions just to make you loose your composure. Generally speaking, a Nigerian stands a better chance for employment consideration or a level playing field if the man or woman at the top is a non-Black. For whatever reason, African-American women do not share the opinion of their male counterparts regarding Nigerians.

Back to Africans: what is it about Nigeria and Nigerians that vexes them? Nigeria is not an imperialist nation. We neither invade nor occupy other lands. We do not have expansionist tendencies. We are not even a crusading nation lording over the West African sub-region. And even within the African continent, we have mostly helped, and have been a good neighbor. By and large, all we have done is help other African countries in terms of their economy and or political independence. Even though Nigeria has her own problems we continue to expend time and energy and other resources on fellow African countries.

Without Nigeria, close to 40% of sub-Saharan African countries would have found it difficult to gain independence or be in existence today. Our country remains the lifeline of several African countries. Since 1970 or thereabout, Nigeria has spent billions of dollars towards peacekeeping and economic and political stabilization missions. In addition, thousands of Nigerians have lost their lives in the service of these countries. But what do we get for all these efforts? Scorn and ridicule and hate?

Really, what did Nigeria and Nigerians do to the African-American, Afro-Latino and Afro-Caribbean communities to deserve the hostility that is generally directed at us? If others hate us for the obvious and unobservable reasons, what about other Africans? What's their problem?

1 Like

Re: West African Countries Hate Nigerians? by sisimose(f): 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2007
i tend to agree withthe above. Its sad that others hate or love to hate us , well too bad, i wish it wont be so.

Ghanians are the worst for it, they hate us beyond anything, i always thought i was cool with them till i noticed they can be very two faced and hate us just like the rest behind our backs. i tell u a true story just one example for you guys. We got this Ghanian guy come to work for my department as assistant project manager, now the industry i work in is 90%Indians and before this guy evenlanded they were already waging war, saying things like this place will fall apart. They so destroyed this gys character before he even landed, he came in and i was nice, but not too nice, i watched as all the indians smiled fake smiles, and soon as his back was turned they would say all sorts. Do you know that this guy was getting really pally with them and me being the only black woman or person too, he won't even say so much as '' how are you'' ths guy would bone when he sees me,when i had a problem this guy went around to the indians saying ''she is not good at her job''(if only this guy knew that in this department the politics sent alot of blck people running or on sick leave)you wont believe he is now under investigation because one of the indian girls claimed he gave the ok for a council housing bill. Someone said he was trying to get my phone number, he is running around now looking for supporters( life !)
This naija woman refuses to run from racism, politics or even black on black back stabbing. Yes other Affricans luv to use us to get ahead but kill our character behind, And we so willing to help all Africans which is the painful part

i agree very much with this------
Personally, I don't know what it means to be "too aggressive." Does it mean that Nigerians have a quicker and better understanding of systems and societies they find themselves in? Does it mean that Nigerians, by virtue of their worldview, education, and experiences, get acculturated better and faster than other Africans? Does it mean they know how to stretch and bend rules to suit their conditions? Does it mean that Nigerians are generally never afraid or intimidated of their new environment? Whatever "too aggressive" means, they are always grateful when Nigerians show them the ropes, help them out of difficult situations and introduce them to wider circle of benefits

1 Like

Re: West African Countries Hate Nigerians? by 4Play(m): 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2007
Hate is too strong a term to describe feelings btw various members of the black community towards each other.Sure,many other Africans look at Nigerians with suspicion and a degree of contempt but that animosity is no more than the various Nigerian ethnic groups feel towards each other.

We as Nigerians are not only known for our "tribalism" towards each other,we are not exactly free of bigotry towards other black people.Does the term "akata" sound familiar?
Re: West African Countries Hate Nigerians? by sisimose(f): 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2007
abegi.
OP

we know all that, lets discuss why they other Africans love to hate or dislike us, becos it is no myth it is very true
Re: West African Countries Hate Nigerians? by 4Play(m): 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2007
sisimose:

abegi.
OP
we know all that, lets discuss why they other Africans love to hate or dislike us, because it is no myth it is very true

If Nigerians don't like each other then perhaps it hardly surprising that non-Nigerians don't like us.
Re: West African Countries Hate Nigerians? by sisimose(f): 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2007
lets not take it too far from topic
but you know we all at the end of the day really luv each other, i mean Naija ppl. we have differences but where ever we find ourselves we are cool. we are like maternal half bros and sisters(no matter how we disagree among ourselves, we luv each other still) I beleive it is the political pigs in our nation that feed into misconceptions for selfish gains, but i have faith all those will be put behind. God bless Nigeria
Re: West African Countries Hate Nigerians? by WesleyanA(f): 9:13am On Mar 31, 2007
I know there's rivalry between Ghana and Nigeria but I don't think it's hate. i hope not

West africa need to come together.

1 Like

Re: West African Countries Hate Nigerians? by londoner: 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2007
If you want to know whether a Ghanaian likes you, there is no point looking at what he/she says or does in front of your face, its in their nature to hide it at all cost, even with one another. With Nigerians its often the other way around.

I'm telling you, some Ghanaians hate Nigerians, and it goes beyond rivalry.

There is no point burying our heads in the sand about how some of our Black brothers actually feel about we Nigerians some of the time or making excuses for them, we should bear our own blame in it, but anything beyond that should be laid firmly at their feet, not ours.

http://discussions.ghanaweb.com/viewtopic.php?t=39653
http://discussions.ghanaweb.com/viewtopic.php?t=38858

Posted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:56 am    Post subject: GHANA IS SMALL BUT MIGHTY THAN NIGERIA   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you are all talkatives. a nigerian is indeed nigerian. the onlything nigeria overcome ghana is that they have enough money than ghana. they have large population than ghana and 95% of them are criminals.

Even most of their money are not genue (BLOOD MONEY) but God will remember them one day and put fire. I presently live in Lagos and i can tell you more about them. how will you see a boy of 18 years with lastest car and build about 6 building. Igbo as a tribe in nigeria believe blood money is the onliy survival. We know ghana is very poor because we donthave a big eye to go for blood money like the largest tribe (igbo) in nigeria. the recent general ways of nigerias making money if to be a 419; dubious people. With my analyses, 98% of nigerians are not clean; if he is not cheat, he may be robber or blood money.

i don't see anything that nigeria if better of than ghana. God has bless ghana with wisdom and peace and we love each other. About the new nigerian car; that boy may be an illiterate and an igbo boy. He never knew that recently, UNIVERSITY OF KUMASI make their second car. ghana is the only gateway to africa. and i bet you the had living of blackman in western countries is caused by a nigerian. ALWAYS BE AWARE OF THEM. they knew it by themselves that ghana is better than them in anything except blood money.

GOD BLESS YOU AS A GHANAIAN. AND REMEMBER HOW PEACEFUL YOUR HOMELAND IS. NIGERIA , THERE IS NOT PEACE; THE RICHES CRIES OVERHERE; CORRUPTION IS TOO MMANY.

believe it all not; WHEN A DESASTER CRASH HERE IN NIGERIA; ONE SOUL WILL NOT REMAIL BECAUSE THEIR HANDS ARE FULL OF BLOOD.

http://discussions.ghanaweb.com/viewtopic.php?t=30701

2 Likes

Re: West African Countries Hate Nigerians? by edochie(m): 5:09pm On Apr 09, 2007
Hello,

Come to think of it taking Cameroon as an instance i travelled there sometime last year with my international passport and having been cleared at the Ikom border Ekok-Cameroon, i boarded a veihicle from the border to Kumba and from Kumba to Buea all in their southwest province.I tell you without mincing words there were about 35-40 check points on the road.Each looking out for Nigerian pasports.For a 3 day visit to your neighbouring African country even with your border entry stamp on your international passport a cameroonian Gendane(immigration) tells you to go hell that you ought to have a visa.Imagine!!! There is a particular check point within the mamfe area where the men posted there are demons to Nigerians.As you are speaking English he understands you perfectly, because they are bi-lingual yet, he repies you in French with enough insult. Guess what !people say Nigeria police is corrupt but i tell you travel to Cameroon and see what it takes to be corrupt.Broad day light Bribe.The essence of looking for Nigerians is simply to extort money.A nigerian police will take #20 and appreciate it but a Cameroonian gerdane or police will obtain 1000 cfa at each point without mercy and even insult you at that.1000 cfa ia about 200 and something naira Imagine that!!! There are cases where they obtain as much as 10,000 cfa in one check point if they discover your Nigerian passport was just disvirgined at their border in the course of your travel.The funny thing is that they come to Nigeria every day via the same route to Onitsha/Aba and other parts of Nigeria to buy their goods and go scot free.This creates a big rivarly between them(cameroonians) and our fellow Nigerians living in their country as they face Cameroonian immigration everytime they travel and waste their money settling while their people don't.At the end of the day the same market they bought with our brothers and sisters in our own country they will sell at cheaper prices and thereby having successful turnover at the expense of our fellow Nigerians.This confirms the fact that African Hate even Nigerians

1 Like

Re: West African Countries Hate Nigerians? by GNature(m): 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2007
@edochie

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Many Nigerians that used to live in Cameroun have also complained of being taxed excessively. Infact, before Bakassi was handed over to Cameroun, I read from many Nigerians how they were harassed by the Camerounian police and tax personnel.

You see, it all stems from jealousy. There's no more to it than that. The Camerounian police extorting money from you know that you are in their country (most likely) to do business and they just can't live with that.

The Nigerian authorities really need to make the Camerounian authorities aware of this because it is totally unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: West African Countries Hate Nigerians? by MP007(m): 9:20am On Jul 20, 2007
what da fuk do u want us to do, come and fight for u ? what an idiot , get that steppin ,
Re: West African Countries Hate Nigerians? by femionasan(m): 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2007
The Ghanian forum i just saw from the link earlier shown is quite hilarious. I mean the kinda language i saw in that forum referring to Nigerians was really bad. Thank God they have found oil, i only hope the greed of the leaders dont come to the fore or rather i hope the leaders are not greedy people. Well these countries that try to compare themselves to Nigeria should reason properly. We have the largest land mass in west africa at least, we have the the highest population of people in Africa and we also have the highest amount of natural resources in the whole of Africa. There is no comaprison. Our past leaders brought us to the state we are but God has truly shown how much he loves the country considering the fact that we have not split up. I love Nigeria, i love all Nigerians no matter where u are from or whoever u are. So pls pls pls whichever nationality u are, dont hate, appreciate. Nigeria will get to that status and like the guy on the Ghanian forum said, we already dominating things in west africa. We are not taking over your country. We are just being industrious cos we are known for that, making something out of nothing. keep hating although i advice u dont cos it wont get u nowhere. We can only get better.

1 Like

Re: West African Countries Hate Nigerians? by sisisisi(f): 8:38am On Jul 23, 2007
edochie:

Hello,

Come to think of it taking Cameroon as an instance i travelled there sometime last year with my international passport and having been cleared at the Ikom border Ekok-Cameroon, i boarded a veihicle from the border to Kumba and from Kumba to Buea all in their southwest province.I tell you without mincing words there were about 35-40 check points on the road.Each looking out for Nigerian pasports.For a 3 day visit to your neighbouring African country even with your border entry stamp on your international passport a cameroonian Gendane(immigration) tells you to go hell that you ought to have a visa.Imagine!!! There is a particular check point within the mamfe area where the men posted there are demons to Nigerians.As you are speaking English he understands you perfectly, because they are bi-lingual yet, he repies you in French with enough insult. Guess what !people say Nigeria police is corrupt but i tell you travel to Cameroon and see what it takes to be corrupt.Broad day light Bribe.The essence of looking for Nigerians is simply to extort money.A nigerian police will take #20 and appreciate it but a Cameroonian gerdane or police will obtain 1000 cfa at each point without mercy and even insult you at that.1000 cfa ia about 200 and something naira Imagine that!!! There are cases where they obtain as much as 10,000 cfa in one check point if they discover your Nigerian passport was just disvirgined at their border in the course of your travel.The funny thing is that they come to Nigeria every day via the same route to Onitsha/Aba and other parts of Nigeria to buy their goods and go scot free.This creates a big rivarly between them(cameroonians) and our fellow Nigerians living in their country as they face Cameroonian immigration everytime they travel and waste their money settling while their people don't.At the end of the day the same market they bought with our brothers and sisters in our own country they will sell at cheaper prices and thereby having successful turnover at the expense of our fellow Nigerians.This confirms the fact that African Hate even Nigerians

FYI,the Cameroonian police and gendarme extort Cameroonians just as much.Fact is,its never easy being a foreigner in another country.I know what I am talking about.It sucks but well,c'est la vie.
Re: West African Countries Hate Nigerians? by naijaway(m): 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2007
Naija will always represent regardless of condition and like they said in that forum about Nigerian expansion, my advice is that our neighbors, region and continent better come correct or else we will expand and strengthen and call it Greater Nigeria. Ghana amongst all others better be on our part but cameroun is like one of our worst brothas and we have the eagle's eye on her. We have 2020 to be first five eventhough we told the world it was going to be first twenty.
Naija is coming and enemies of a prosperous west Africa should better leave cuz it will be Naija in the driver's seat. But honestly we would gain more cooperating with others and them cooperating with us.
Re: West African Countries Hate Nigerians? by sisisisi(f): 5:24am On Jul 31, 2007
Naija will always represent regardless of condition and like they said in that forum about Nigerian expansion, my advice is that our neighbors, region and continent better come correct or else we will expand and strengthen and call it Greater Nigeria. Ghana amongst all others better be on our part but cameroun is like one of our worst brothas and we have the eagle's eye on her. We have 2020 to be first five eventhough we told the world it was going to be first twenty.
Naija is coming and enemies of a prosperous west Africa should better leave because it will be Naija in the driver's seat. But honestly we would gain more cooperating with others and them cooperating with us.

GET A LIFE!!! undecided undecided
From your post,I take it you as well as a lot of Nigerians HATE Cameroonians.Why then do u complain when they hate u in return? Deal with it.By the way,its folks like you who make the world worst than it already is.Now u have nothing else to do than to "have the eagle's eye on her". We are not even part of ECOWAS nor any regional stuff.The only links we have are the borders.I kind of understand why Cameroon never joined ECOWAS.It seems like you all in that group got some serious issues.Hating one another.I hope we stick to CEMAC. Every country aims at prosperity even though few actually take steps to do it.Good luck in naija growth but for your sake,I hope u outgrow the hatred u show for Cameroonians because it won't serve u much,especially when you are in their midst.You will end up being ashamed because as much as we have our political differences,Cameroonians are the most hospitable people I know.

1 Like

Re: West African Countries Hate Nigerians? by sprezatura(m): 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2007
I think Nigerians are hated as much as they are loved, its a 50-50 thing, in Gambia some love you immediately they hear you are a nigerian and others hate you, its usually a complex thing, they know we are smarter, bolder and in some case finer. In the case of south africa its probably becos we make all the money legal and ilegal and they never seem to find a way around wealth. In America we whoop their kids like asians in school and sports, in UK the same thing, and we like the Polish take all the demeaning jobs as well. So hate is amongst every race as long as you are not residing in your country. Lets keep showing love and make all the money we can while we are hated, only you know how.
Re: West African Countries Hate Nigerians? by sprezatura(m): 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2007
Jeeeeeez so much complex, no wonder Ghanaians will die in poverty, poverty in spirit and assets in the name of peaceful living and humility. By the way you all should do a search in Google for Nigerians in Thailand prisons and see how many Ghanaians and other Africans entered Thailand with fake Nigerian names.

Theres no point arguing about the colours of the Ghanaiain soul, its quite evident in their looks. Always remember the love of Nigeria is the beginning of wisdom and again Libya is just waiting for Nigeria to stop acting big brother so they can colonise your noir derriers.

enjoy, end of joy
Re: West African Countries Hate Nigerians? by Echeozo(m): 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2007
l
Re: West African Countries Hate Nigerians? by sunjongs(m): 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2007
AS YOU SEE ME SO, OH! ME I NO SEND THEM AT ALL,
I DEY MIND MY OWN BUSINESS
BUT DAT NO MEAN SAY I NO DEY SEE THEM AS MY BROTHERS OH.
HOPE SAY YPU FEEL ME.
Re: West African Countries Hate Nigerians? by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 04, 2007
cool cool funny to see some african boiz in the UK lookin at a nigerian as if sey nah armed robber God help nigerians
Re: West African Countries Hate Nigerians? by 49lovely: 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2007
My only experience of Nigerians have been people I've worked with.  Some treated West Indians as lesser beings (one called us slave babies).  I found the ones i encountered to be arrogant, bad mannered and crafty but I believe that not all are like that.   Although Nigerians have a bad reputation, I'd like to understand the culture because I believe that when you know a people that helps one to understand them. Whatever I can read about Nigerian culture I read.

1 Like

Re: West African Countries Hate Nigerians? by Dalvic(m): 11:47am On Sep 14, 2007
My people don't mind our fellow African, whether they like it or not we are the pace setter of this continent (Never worry too much about our problem, its just part of development and our culture, all will soon fade out.), don't you see when any of them is on the field of play with us, especially Ghana, Cote d'ivoire, Senagal and even Cameroon. They are read to die even to obtain a draw. As a father those thing are part of our responsibility. They will one day understand us.
Re: West African Countries Hate Nigerians? by mellow(m): 11:49am On Sep 14, 2007
Don't blame them neither.[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: West African Countries Hate Nigerians? by Betty605: 2:20am On Sep 16, 2007
This is vey true o!, reasons y dey shuld hate.

-WE ARE KILLERS IN SOCCER grin

-MOST POPULOUS COUNTRY IN AFRICA (we get most funds 4rm abroad than most west arican countries) lipsrsealed

-MOST OF THE AFRICAN CELEBRITIES ABROAD ARE 4RM NAIJA (sade adu, lemar, taye diggs, chamillionaire, chiwetal ejiofor-nominated for best new actor , just 2 mention a few) tongue 4 d haters

-FIRST AFRICAN COUNTRY TO CARRY THE TITLE OF MISS WORLD (u gats 2 respect agbani) shocked

-YOU GATS 2 RESPECT WOLE SOYINKA lipsrsealed

-YOU GATS 2 RESPECT fela kuti, femi kuti, 2face (the first african to win an mtv ema lipsrsealed), if i continue i wuld use the whole of this page. This is y, evry oda African has 2 hate, (dier bizness). If people hate you, consider urself important. i rest my case.
Re: West African Countries Hate Nigerians? by papaku: 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2007
Mayn for their pocket, I dont give a shit what they talk about us,Even the said 419 its not easy,All i see there is act of jealousy,Tell them make dem lay low and learn from us.

Its not easy to be a Nigeria!!!!!!!!
Re: West African Countries Hate Nigerians? by finemocha(f): 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2007
i think it is amazing that some chicks on the post are screaming jealousy, typical female response. What should they be jealous off, if u can name 5 things of the top of ur head then name it, and stop shouting jealousy. IT just sounds like ur bickering and its lame.
Re: West African Countries Hate Nigerians? by finemocha(f): 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2007
you know what nigerians need to do.  Stop putting the blame on other people or comparing, nigeria to other cultures.  i mean no offense try hiring a nigerian in atlanta, i know a lot of nigerians who are lawyers, dentists, and doctors, and they all had to fire the nigerians working there. SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME.  that is the problem with nigerianS

we lack shame, we are too arrogant and silly to realized that the world will continue to see us as shit holes if we keep being caught in shit.  FIne so htey hate us what is new, how about we try to change somethign about that.  but no there are those idiots on this forum who will open their mouth and start talking about how other countries have crime as well. i mean what the Bleep, am i from south africa or ghana, NO, SO Y SHOULD I BE WORRIED ABOU TWHAT GOES ON IN THEIR COUNTRIES.  anyway u all should keep sccreaming jealousy, ( that response will make nigeria a better place, it will make the illiterate greedy police men to actually do their jobs, it will make the stupid armed robbers realized that if htey shoot every one they wont have anyone to steal from, it will make the stupid college girls to stop havign sex with married men for chicken change dollars,  it will make our illiterate leaders realize that htey are the butt of every foreign countries jokes, it will create a functional international nigerian airline and last but not least it will create jobs). ARRANT NONSENSE

Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep NIGERIANS AND THEIR bleeping PROBLEMS

1 Like

Re: West African Countries Hate Nigerians? by londoner: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2007
@ Finemocha, you are right, if you are not from another country you should not be worried about them.

Now why dont you tell that to our fellow Africans, who have so much to say about Nigerians even though they are not Nigerians.?

As far as Bleep Nigerians, if you feel that way, why did you bother to bring yourself onto a Nigerian site?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bridge Collapses In Niger State Due To Heavy Rainfall (Photos) / Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) / Terrible Accident In Nasarawa, Many Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.