Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center (41209 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS / Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe / Anti- Jega Plot Crashes As Presidency Hits Dead End. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
May God jegaed all Orubebe in our lives. Click like to claim it

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center by hola106(m): 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wher FFK get hin own result he must come nd answer dis question ...
Re: Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center by Alimtoheeb(m): 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pls i need a good Nigerian to send me Mama peace's address pls. Not the one in Abuja o, cus i heard she relocate to Otuoke yesterday, i want to pay her condolence visit. Na beg i dey beg o. ( in orezi's voice)
Re: Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center by trulies: 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
Patience told PDP members to stone APC
members......PDP has stoned dem to
victory....hurray!!!!
Re: Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center by mooyguy(m): 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
The spokesman is not communicating atall. He should call a spade a spade Godday has behave as a tout and should not be associated with in that party again.
olapluto:
I expect PDP to denounce him. PDP better start learning how to play opposition politics.
Re: Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center by mooyguy(m): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
Have you even heard the man FFK make and speak his grammar again.?
hola106:
Wher FFK get hin own result he must come nd answer dis question ...
Re: Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center by cirmuell(m): 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
AbuMikey:
Awon Oloriburuku
small small o, abeg grin
Re: Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center by RAO1(m): 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
Amule5000us:
I can't wait to hear the final result of dis presidential election! 3 more states to go! I think my heartbeat n temperature is above normal now! I really need to c a doctor 2mao lol!
lol......xame here.... but i don bone jare
Re: Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center by neocortex: 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
BiHung:
lol

Nollywood actors can start their crying...mumus
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1177995_Tonto_Dike_cries_1_jpg0abdaa80c025b478b06dc5b609fc13a3

You should be the one crying for your own life, as you couldn't successfully make a simple photoshop modification. SMH

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center by Orikinla(m): 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Many Nollywood Tanoids are weeping.

Re: Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center by Speedy33(m): 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
I know that pdp will denounce him for behaving as he did.
hmm so the masses
can still tell those tyrants that it is enough ,
What a happy day
Re: Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center by bayumyguy: 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
I neva see PDP people talk oooooo wen tin happen
Re: Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center by Tiffarah(f): 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
I only pray thesame people chanting change and getting all excited about this wouldn't be the ones to heap insults on Buhari... Nigerians una own nor dey pass so oo. Y'all were behind Jonathan 2011 and now he's the clueless one... Hope Buhari doesn't disappoint. #letswatchandsee
Re: Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center by mumbasa: 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
elspycey:
The man just singlehandedly finish him career...

Looks more like a last minute effort to get your name soiled before the exit of hilarious dispensation...

Mr Orubebe deserves a medal.

#Change all the way!

Quote me there will be nothing like change. PDP just changed their name to apc and included more hausas in power . CRUMBS IS ALL YOU WILL GET
Re: Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center by theGuest: 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tiffarah:
I only pray thesame people chanting change and getting all excited about this wouldn't be the ones to heap insults on Buhari... Nigerians una own nor dey pass so oo. Y'all were behind Jonathan 2011 and now he's the clueless one... Hope Buhari doesn't disappoint. #letswatchandsee

The point here is the WE, THE PEOPLE won! If APC doesn't perform, there is solace in the knowledge that WE, THE PEOPLE can kick them out come next election. Be happy for WE, THE PEOPLE, not for Buhari or APC.
Re: Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center by lastpage: 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
festyese:
PLS WERE IS FANI KAYODE.

Sighted at the Airport trying to RUN AWAY before #SaiBaba jails him for 300years, for his looting of the Monistry of Aviation!

I hear that EFCC has "found" his lost file again! shocked shocked

You know what, when Sai Baaba is finally "officially decalred" winner, a lot of those who stole Nigeria dry, including this Orubebe using some NDDC, will either collapse, try to 'take off' or simply go mad like orubebe!

Its not easy to have enjoy unfettered looting for SIX years Non-Stop, to have Shared Dollars to anything that moves, to have insulted Baba Iyaboo to his face...........and then wake-up one day to find that you have to answer for all these CRIMES! undecided undecided undecided

Even Mama Piss that has been terrorising them in Okirika in River State, will suddenly realize that she is a NOBODY in that place, apart from being the shexual appendage of Jonathan the clueless mor@n! tongue

Now, where are those SaTANoids l promised some whipping?

When "elders" speak, small "TANoid boyz collecting #30,000 should listen!

Am just loving this....

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center by dabrake(m): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
bosmanmusty:
BREAKING NEWS:- Another disease has been discovered in NIGERIA it is called orubebetisis....... But have been cured in Abuja with a strong capsul called JEGAQUIN.
JEGAMYCIN appears 'cooler'.
Re: Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center by tomzman: 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
And that signifies the beginning of pdp's journey as an opposition party
Re: Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center by SenatorJames(m): 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Last minute show of shame by the Niger delta Oil landlord
Re: Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center by Afroconnect: 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Orubebe is just showing his fustration,but he should be told that era of impunity and threatening the integrity and strenght of the Nation is over-if you do any how u go see any how.
Re: Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center by omolami: 12:10am On Apr 01, 2015
JEGA IS A SELL OUT IN THIS ELECTION AND JONATHAN ALLOWED IT BY NOT LETTING HIM PROCEED ON TERMINAL LEAVE
Re: Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center by jpphilips(m): 1:54am On Apr 01, 2015
Throwing one of their own under the bus, shameful party with abysmal followership.
Re: Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center by LZAA: 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
TVTKOKO:
FELLOW N'LANDERS PERMIT ME TO BEG FOR YOUR 'LIKES' AS WE WELCOME PRESIDENT ELECT, BUHARI!!!
How far nagrin
Cc imhotep iceberg3 blackking98
Re: Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
LZAA:

How far nagrin
Cc imhot.ep iceberg3 blackking98
Where is TVTKOKO?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center by Blackking98(m): 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
LZAA:

How far nagrin
Cc imhotep iceberg3 blackking98
That one must have fainted from hunger already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
Blackking98:

That one must have fainted from hunger already.
The wages of Sai Babarism are hunger and poverty
Re: Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center by Blackking98(m): 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
imhotep:

The wages of Sai Babarism are hunger and poverty
That's if Boko Haram or bandits let you live to suffer
Re: Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
Blackking98:

That's if Boko Haram or bandits let you live to suffer
Plus herdsmen and herdswomen.
Re: Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center by Blackking98(m): 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
grin
imhotep:

Plus herdsmen and herdswomen.
Re: Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center by TVTKOKO(m): 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
imhotep:

Where is TVTKOKO?
whyre you looking for him angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing / Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.