Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Buhari The New Nigerian President!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari The New Nigerian President!!!! (615 Views)

I Bolaino, Forsee A New Nigerian President!!! / The New Nigerian Army Motorcycle Battalion In Action! / Who Is The Best Nigerian President Since Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari The New Nigerian President!!!! by Fulaboy(m): 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Here's the final result of presidential election!!!! So my fellow nigerians come and help us congratulate our new president smiley smiley cheesy

General Muhammad Buhari

Re: Buhari The New Nigerian President!!!! by liljboy(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
if JEGA's children ask him for school fees and he says 'I'll give you I'm 10mimutes'...
they better go and learn mechanic o...
Re: Buhari The New Nigerian President!!!! by Hibiscuss(m): 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
You lose Obasanjo, you lose Amaechi, You lose saraki, You lose el-rufai and you have Fani-Kayode and Fayose. How do you expect to win election?
Re: Buhari The New Nigerian President!!!! by Fulaboy(m): 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Walahi we made it grin
Re: Buhari The New Nigerian President!!!! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai Buhari. Sai Osinbajo

GEJ till May 29th.

Tanoids how market?
Re: Buhari The New Nigerian President!!!! by Fulaboy(m): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
abuayman:
Sai Buhari. Sai Osinbajo

GEJ till May 29th.

Tanoids how market?
what are abuja youths organising for us wink

(1) (Reply)

The Manchurian Electorate / Back To Otuoke As A Couple: GEJ Is Indeed Lucky To Break That Curse In Aso Rock / Checkout The Predictions By Pdp Members That All Failed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.