Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Picture: See Obasanjo's Reaction To Jonathan.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: See Obasanjo's Reaction To Jonathan.... (1307 Views)

If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose / Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo Reaction To Buhari's Media Chat - Very Funny / Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: See Obasanjo's Reaction To Jonathan.... by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Eya.... as d result of the 2015 presidential election comes up.... Jonah most be feeling dis way.... so dohhh....

1 Share

Re: Picture: See Obasanjo's Reaction To Jonathan.... by sehin79(m): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
lool baba as the last laugh...
sai buhari my new presido
Re: Picture: See Obasanjo's Reaction To Jonathan.... by Jaraworldsms(m): 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Eyah
Re: Picture: See Obasanjo's Reaction To Jonathan.... by bewla(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
No jo otuoke no fa sogbo but still let me commend u for u to accept defeat u b man tell mama na she we go c inside cell not to worry i go help her with food.

another chapter in nigeria history mean while let
me congratulate all the foot solder SAI BABA
Re: Picture: See Obasanjo's Reaction To Jonathan.... by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
well Buhari na d Man of the year..... u go soon see new Buhari music....
Re: Picture: See Obasanjo's Reaction To Jonathan.... by sammyj: 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
SAI BABA OBJ

SAI BABA GMB

Congrats to our Incoming President but #BABAwhenUneter please send Mrs Buhari to comedy school in order for us not to miss Madam SHEPOPOTEMUS. grin grin

SAI BABA/PYO

SAI Nigeria !!!
Re: Picture: See Obasanjo's Reaction To Jonathan.... by iphanyiuma(m): 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Quit being a fooll bruh and watch the news undecidedundecided

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style [photos] / I Was Under The Influence Of Alcohol - Rilwan Akiolu / Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.