Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory (25546 Views)

James Ibori Holds Thanksgiving Service Over Freedom From London Prison (Photos) / Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving To Mark His Return From Abroad - Photos / Yakubu Dogara Holds Thanksgiving Service For His New Position As Speaker (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory by contactmorak: 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
This is happening now at the imo state government house in owerri...

Gov. Rochas Okorocha of Imo state no doubt embodies a unified Nigeria, and this is the kind of Nigeria we've been praying for whereby everyone irrespective of tribe and religion can support and vote whoever is deemed right to bring the nation the much needed change. After fighting a good fight to ensure APC made a "not-too-bad" outing in Imo state during the weekend's Presidential polls, at this historic moment and turning-point in Nigeria's democracy is Okorocha inside the government house in Owerri currently in prayers of thanksgiving over the presidential election results so far. Gov. Okorocha together with other party leaders in Imo including Sen Osita Izunaso are currently agreeing in faith in anticipation of the victory of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari today. One thing we'll have to add though, is that God has the final say!

www.splendormag.com/2015/03/photos-okorocha-already-holding.html

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory by contactmorak: 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Expecting more pics, kindly excercise some patience

1 Like

Re: Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory by contactmorak: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Is Buhari really going to be declared winner of this election? Is INEC that independent of government's influence? If Buhari is declared winner, then Nigeria can be great again! Nothing can convince me otherwise!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory by hijacke(m): 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
SAI BUHARI

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
How Fayose's mum celebrated Buhari's victory.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory by adorablepepple(f): 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
tor

1 Like

Re: Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory by Adekorya: 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
That's my man
I'm with u in spirit

Awolowo has said it
And it cm to past

He said
"A Day Will Come When Nigerian Masses From The North And South, Christians, Muslims And Animists Will Emerge As A Force For Progress And Unity And Kick Against Rigging, Corruption And Tyranny"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory by AJOT99(m): 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hmm......
Re: Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory by Elslim: 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ameeen
Re: Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory by mrofficial(m): 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
[size=20pt]The stage is set.[/size]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory by januzaj(m): 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
SAI BABA
Re: Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory by oakson: 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Okorocha thanks for standing for change amidst insult and prejudice from your kinsmen. Am so proud of you!
ONE NIGERIA
Sai Buhari

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory by raumdeuter: 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2015

11 Likes

Re: Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory by Onakomaya: 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
BE YOUR OWN BOSS.. REGISTER YOUR COMPANY NAME AND ACCOUNT WITH EASE WITH CAC AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME FOR JUST N30,000.. FILL ALL FORMS ON-LINE... AND MAKE PAYMENTS YOURSELF ONLINE.

Call me or Whatapp me on : 07032728941
it takes me less than a week for all processes...
Re: Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
cryit's not fair o!
Re: Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory by Tobilastik(m): 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
change has already come..!!!

welcoming Buhari to Abuja -Nigerians Messiah
Re: Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory by Optional2(f): 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory by dkronicle(m): 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Prophesies are about to start.. I heard one big politician is goin to die...na T.B josh talk am o
Re: Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory by cycline404(m): 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
GEJ Please next time!
Avoid
Too much $$$$ sharing....
Bad Advicers FFK,Okupe and all
Fayose made Buhari more popular with all his adverts
PDP underestimate the power of social media
Shame on all those fake pastors!!!
I hope they can replace that so called CAN president!!!
PEJ took over

What happened to all those endorsements?? Shai, PEOPLE can DECEIVE PEOPLE o

Above all BABA never give up!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory by tiamiyukunle69(m): 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
It's worth it. Sweet victory kiss
Re: Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory by gurusmac4: 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hh

19 Likes

Re: Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory by namfav(m): 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
we don't forget cheesy, the good people of imo state and the great okorocha

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory by wrench: 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Good tidings
Re: Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory by bunmioguns(m): 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
This man is a clown
Re: Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory by segzy87(m): 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
The way to go
Re: Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory by Elcapo(m): 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai buhari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory by Beamborla(f): 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
contactmorak:
Is Buhari really going to declaedwinner of this election? Is INEC that independent of government influence? If Buhari is declared winner, nothing can convince me otherwise that Nigeia will be great again!
Irrespective of whosoever is declared winner, Nigeria is on her way to greatness.. you and I will be alive to witness it

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory by Babyboy1986(m): 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
Feel so bad here

Fever don finich me here.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory by efilefun(m): 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
Wohoho! Nigerians are celebrating, PDP is sinking, results are trickling, INEC is announcing, APC is smiling, change is looming, youths are tweeting, facebookers are posting, whatsappers are broadcasting, south- south is rigging, international community is watching, orubebe is raking, obasanjo is warning, Yorubas are progressing, the North is jubilating, igbos are regretting, jonathing is parking, boko haram is relocating, Sure-p is closing, Tan is folding, fani Kayode is purging, Muazu is watching, Asari dokubo is wailing, oritsejafor is crying, patience jonathan is speaking and I am posting. Readers start sharing and liking!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Okorocha Holds Thanksgiving Service In Anticipation Of Buhari's Victory by adorablepepple(f): 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2015
if you Happy for APC n the General branch n chop cake n hot puff puff specially fried by mama peace herself . grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them / I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters / I am going to pioneer serious taxation for wealthy Nigerians - Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.