Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' (44847 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Texcoco(m): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
bushdoc9919:

The problem is the National Assembly...would they be willing to take further cuts in salaries?

Anyway....I expect austerity government. APC and PDP better prepare for that reality....because I don;t see oil rising up to $100 again....with everybody producing oil right now...even Cuba!
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Texcoco(m): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
bushdoc9919:

The problem is the National Assembly...would they be willing to take further cuts in salaries?

Anyway....I expect austerity government. APC and PDP better prepare for that reality....because I don;t see oil rising up to $100 again....with everybody producing oil right now...even Cuba!
Or maybe tis just providence that brought him in at this rough patch, his ascetism will be help him trim the fat in the government.Hopefully,he makes just enough to diversify and consolidate the economy…But it all depend on his team and with APC filled with very good technocrats,Nigeria should be in good hands at this rough patch.The only dark cloud is the ND militancy..
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by sonnel: 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
Austin4lif:
thank u sir u understand what am saying. It will be hard for minorities to rule Nigeria again. Even if they win the primaries those with the highest population will decide. The south east man and SS will always be ruled. We are in a chain right now and we should cry out for freedom.
when jona was there,y didn't he empowered d south south and south east rather he was busy building universities in d north.He sud neva forget dat holes aren't loyal.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Afroconnect: 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
Asari Dokubo is inconsequential in the grand scheme,with just a bullet in his head he is a goner and Nigeria goes on.

We take criminals too seriously,they should be in jail or 6 feet.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by pharmow: 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
This ediot is going to jail
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Davidbanky(m): 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
These are the kind of people my outgoing president surrounded himself with, hmmm no wonder he lost !
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Mapletraks: 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
unstableaswater:
I know the igbos are proud to go down with the captain and the ship. Given the chance, dey did vote for GEJ again, knowing fully well the outcome. igbo kwenu! true love dont ask for nothing!

@unstableaswater

Do you realise that by not voting or re-electing Dr. Chris Ngige to the Senate by Anambra,
Ibos have lost the Position of the Senate President which APC had projected will go to the
South East, and the Speakership Seat to the SS?

Ibos shot themselves in the foot because of the blind rage and hatred that a lot of them
have for the Far-North as a result of the pre-civil war period/Nigeria civil war - I mean
many Ibos did not even hide the hatred. A large number of Ibos live in the North yet they
displayed open hatred for GMB. This has to stop!

Fortunately there are some Ibos who are able to see the bigger picture and do NOT
have hatred towards the Hausa/North. These men and women of Ibo origin abhor
the mental slavery that their kinsmen have immersed themselves in.

By 2023 max, the South East under APC should get ready for the Presidency instead of
waiting till 2023 Presidency under the PDP. Get your very BEST ready because Nigerians
will vote then for a SE President in 2023 after GMB.

Welcome on board President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR,
the newly elected president of Nigeria and the Abraham Lincoln
of Nigeria!

God bless Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, the new Vice President and Senior
Advocate of Nigeria!

God bless all Nigerians at home and in the Diaspora!
smiley

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by tomzman: 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Shame on you Asari. I dare you to try anything silly, you will be crushed.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Revolva(m): 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Asari dokubo is a disgrace n a fat pig Oya make he start d war na....idiot
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by VoteOutPDPJona: 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2015
emmykk:
Yoruba are traitor since 1966,they are cunning and difficult to honor agreement.

They voted base on tribalism because of osinbanjo. They have not change from since 1966.

Should buhari died within the 8yrs he will rule osinbajo will take over .

Obj and tinubu can only agree on 1 thing tribalism.

Other region saw how you guys voted.

I'm not Yoruba.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by billyG(m): 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Austin4lif:
thank u sir u understand what am saying. It will be hard for minorities to rule Nigeria again. Even if they win the primaries those with the highest population will decide. The south east man and SS will always be ruled. We are in a chain right now and we should cry out for freedom.
Fuul after una don do 4yrs + northerner ya'adua 2yrs una won cry 4 freedom is that fair
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by WebSurfer(m): 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=christopher123 post=32211359][/quote] why must you quote me
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by WebSurfer(m): 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=christopher123 post=32211359][/quote] why keep quoting me, or you are trying to congratulate me now like jonathan did to buhari .. peace yoo, fear not, you will be thrilled by his government
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 01, 2015
Alexbond:
I was expecting him to start d war...and c d strength of Nigeria military under Gen Buhari.
why didn't Abacha catch him?or Obj?
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by globatop: 5:12am On Apr 01, 2015
Yorubas are never tribalistic in politics, we are the most sophisticated political animal in Nigerian politics. We never voted on sentimental lines, we have ideology, forget few black sheeps that can sell their mind (mother) for money.

In Yorubas you will find the best political analyst like Bola Tinubu, (The Awo of present days). He has the best political calculations.

Obasanjo was never supported by yorubas in 1999, Jonathan was highly favored in 2011 by the yorubas, how then can u term yorubas as tribal politicians.

When Jonathan was not running a credible govt, we turned our back on him based on ideology.

Ibos are tribalistic and politically naive, you rejected your credible son Ngige as gov because of the hate you have for Bola Tinubu and ACN. You supported Jonathan because of your corrupt people in his govt. Due to your political immaturity you rejected Ngige again as senator, hence losing the position of Senate President in the next dispensation.

It will take the will of God for SE to produce president in this country because at the same time if such is zoned to SE, every Igbo citizen will come out as candidates.

Bola Tinubu you hate so much has been a liberating factor in Nigeria. Due to his political mathematics and his magnanimity, he United the opposition parties to wrestle power from the devourer party PDP. Long live Bola Tinubu, long South west, long live Nigeria.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by ZION10: 6:11am On Apr 01, 2015
ASARI is just a talkative.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by christopher123(m): 8:24am On Apr 01, 2015
IGBO WILL NOT RULE THAT IS A FCAT BUT YOU FEEL THAT AFTER BUHAARI IT WILL BE YORUBA TURN, I LAUGH ...THE ONLY OPTION LEFT IS FOR BUHARI TO DIE (GOD FORBID) THAT IS WHEN THE YORROBER CAN COME IN THROUGH THE BACK DOOR AS THEIR WAYS ARE ...BUT IF BUHARI DOESNT DIE AND HE WONT THEN YORUBA CANT RULE AGAIN IF IT GETS TO SOUTH POSITION

TRY IT AND WE SEE. IT IS NOT ABOUT MAKING NOISE, IGBOS DO NOT MAKE NOISE, WE ARE JUST TOO AGGRESSIVE. LET US DOMINATE THE ECONOMY TILL WHEN THE GENERAL IS DONE. L

THE DOG SAID, THROW THE BONE OUT AND LEAVE THE FIGHT BETWEEN HIM AND SPIRITS....

DONT MAKE NOISE YET

globatop:
Yorubas are never tribalistic in politics, we are the most sophisticated political animal in Nigerian politics. We never voted on sentimental lines, we have ideology, forget few black sheeps that can sell their mind (mother) for money.
ILL
In Yorubas you will find the best political analyst like Bola Tinubu, (The Awo of present days). He has the best political calculations.

Obasanjo was never supported by yorubas in 1999, Jonathan was highly favored in 2011 by the yorubas, how then can u term yorubas as tribal politicians.

When Jonathan was not running a credible govt, we turned our back on him based on ideology.

Ibos are tribalistic and politically naive, you rejected your credible son Ngige as gov because of the hate you have for Bola Tinubu and ACN. You supported Jonathan because of your corrupt people in his govt. Due to your political immaturity you rejected Ngige again as senator, hence losing the position of Senate President in the next dispensation.

It will take the will of God for SE to produce president in this country because at the same time if such is zoned to SE, every Igbo citizen will come out as candidates.

Bola Tinubu you hate so much has been a liberating factor in Nigeria. Due to his political mathematics and his magnanimity, he United the opposition parties to wrestle power from the devourer party PDP. Long live Bola Tinubu, long South west, long live Nigeria.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by scandybuono: 11:16am On Apr 01, 2015
One of the biggest fool nigeria has ever produced
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Daykoozy(m): 12:33am On May 28, 2015
Austin4lif:
If clowns like you fail to narrate our recent history, how are we to expect you guys to give an accurate account of the 60s. Guys like you make the sanest among us want to thread the tribal lines.
This election, the results in the southwest, has nothing to do with tribal sentiments. We can bring a foreigner without knowledge of Nigerian history and he or she will objectively conclude that the southwest is the progressive region. It's in our DNA. when we clamored for GEJ most of you were in bed. When we dumped OBJ, most of you were still dreaming.
Since time immemorial, our people have believed in the right to pursue happiness and leaders who fail to adhere were summarily executed. Your whine about sentimental voting patterns is applicable every where in Nigeria but the southwest. And please tell me what the voting patterns of the SE and SS is based on,could that be based on FANTASTIC governance. grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' by Ugosample(m): 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
Abokii8:
Finally power has returned to where it rightly belongs to....President Buhari quickly retire those fat belle igbo generals before they oust you.

Why did you have to add Igbo people to your comment?
I don't want to believe you hate Igbo people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah / Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo) / Names Of 190 Policemen That Escaped From Fighting Boko Haram Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.