Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan (86077 Views)

Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors / Pictures Of General Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From President Jonathan / Photos: Moment Buhari Received Congratulatory Call From Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by mechanics(m): 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
ultimatetboy:
When APC are busy campaigning, PDP are busy looking for Buhari's WAEC Certificate. Now, you see the result.

#ChangeHasCome
no mind dem, dey think Buhari wil b carried away with their deceit.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Oladigun(m): 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
ACCEPT MY HEARTY CONGRATULATION SIR.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by emmalezy(m): 11:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
sincerenigerian:
GEJ till May 29.

GMB till 2023.
Someone that will die before 2023?

We are waiting lolz
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by promise3048(m): 12:13am On Apr 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

Real cowardly to bring my father into this. I wouldn't expect anything more from a coward without balls.
its beta for me to have no balls than to be trashed and denied from my freedom of speech and rights
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by promise3048(m): 12:15am On Apr 01, 2015
scarletdp:

How old is this guy? Wake up. This is not 1820. Kai.
aboki keep quiet,wat hv age cum to do with u having a common sense
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Fulaman198(m): 1:04am On Apr 01, 2015
promise3048:
its beta for me to have no balls than to be trashed and denied from my freedom of speech and rights

You will have freedom, there will finally be no more terrorists like Boko Haram to worry about, Sai Baba Buhari.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by jpphilips(m): 1:08am On Apr 01, 2015
emmalezy:

Someone that will die before 2023?

We are waiting lolz

In a few hours, your statement will be treasonable hope you will stand the heat when it comes, Baba no dey forgive criminals! !
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by promise3048(m): 9:06am On Apr 01, 2015
Fulaman198:

You will have freedom, there will finally be no more terrorists like Boko Haram to worry about, Sai Baba Buhari.
who do you think created dat boko haram in d first place and if u are sensible enough u will knw dat, dat boko haram of a thing was a complete propaganda jst to bring down GEJ's administration
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by promise3048(m): 9:16am On Apr 01, 2015
wot do u expect from a man dat have used d blood of thousands of Nigerians just to do complete propaganda in oda to bring down his opponent,mark it one place nigerians will regret this step they have taken cos d way d election was free and fair is nt hw it will continue to be in (GMB) tenure bet me on this
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by konjivity: 11:02am On Apr 01, 2015
pDude:
Biko where are all the GEJ supporters that were running their mouths carelessly for months and saying #GEJ 2015 on every thread.

Come here, I wan give una sand sand chop grin grin grin

That is how you receive a phone call like a boss wink
The much touted change should start with people like you who lack decorum, like Orubebe
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by Nickymezor(f): 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
Well deserved victory.. smiley...we love u General kiss.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by akpumping7720(m): 4:54am On Apr 04, 2015
MrCEO69:

what kind of betray do u mean... Not giving him his share of the nation loot... Or what? Corruption still exit in apc... With the likes of TINUBU nd OBJ etc..
Neglecting d SouthWest dude....
Re: Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan by fareed69(m): 10:03pm On May 26, 2015
CR77:
Nice job
God bless nigeria
I hope Buhari will call his BH boys to order and bring back our girls

Bad Belle

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation / Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.