Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

"I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari (43381 Views)

Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP / I Still Cook For Husband -aisha Buhari / I Am Not Patience Jonathan, Do Not Pay Anybody To See Me, My Husband – Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by ketekete: 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
“I am so proud of my husband and the team who have worked hard to make this happen. Nigerians are aware now more than ever that the people have the power to sway the fate of a nation. We must see this as a triumphant show of democracy, a change for the better. I am excited for the future of this nation as We now have a mandate for Change.I too have watched with bated breath as the results have been announced. It has been a gripping day for democracy in Nigeria.” – Buhari’s Wife “Aisha Buhari” tweets

Sai Baba cheesy cheesy grin grin grin..

Source: https://twitter.com/IamAishaBuhari

Learn More: http://ketekete.com/i-am-so-proud-of-my-husband-buharis-wife-aisha-buhari-tweets/

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Jelo4kul(m): 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
HahhahhH.. FTC

What a beautiful woman.. All your faith in your husband is not in vain. All though the failures he had in the previous elections he still didn't give up. I love that spirit. I love Jonathan but as of now I have to accept change.
Sai Buhari
Your era has come
Buhari till 2019

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Jwonder(m): 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Chai !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Mbaka told us but we didn't listen ooh!, instead we blindly followed the Useless, Clueless, Slowpoke called Jona.. Anybody that know him should tell him to return our name ooh!! Both d Ebele and Azikiwe, we dnt want to have anything to do with that Failure.

Sai Buhari!! (See wetin dis bayelsa mumu don make me say! )

Raymie:
everyone is entitled to his loyalties. The one yhu call useless didn't force yhu to vote him did he? Now after all yhur invectives, I ask if yhur parents have achieved a millionth of what GEJ has, besides birthing yhu and giving yhu a smartphone to display yhur stupidity.

All you saying is Trash, all i know is that i don't associate with failure!

nwaanambra1:

WHEN I WAS FIGHTING TO SECURE A POSITION FOR IGBOS IN THE TRAIN OF CHANGE SEBI U PEOPLE WERE INSULTING ME! NOW WE ARE SUPPOSE TO HEAD THE SENATE BUT NO IGBO MAN IN APC TO VIE FOR THE POSITION!

YOU CLUNG TO AN IJAW MAN AND CALLED HIM YOUR BROTHERS - NOW THE IGBOS ARE LOSERS WITH HIM!

VERY SAD! REALLY REALLY SAD! sad sad

My Broda my sorry ooh!!..

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by januzaj(m): 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
HOW MANY LIKES FOR MY FIRST LADYYYYYYYYYY

180 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by wasak(m): 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Friends of change and foes alike. Supporters of progress and foes alike. Nigerian masses and elites alike, men of integrity and dishonesty alike.
The dream of Change which has taken over the air in the most recent time of our Nation's history is finally here, antagonists of the agents off change have been defeated by the will of the masses.

I wish to congratulate not the winner, but the Nigerian masses who defied natural forces of sun,rainfall and fatigue to decide their destiny.
I wish to congratulate the Nigerian masses who defied the economic forces of inducement and bribery to vote fo change.
I wish to congratulate the poor and oppressed who have suffered several years of broken covenants
I wish to congratulate the hopeless who have think Nigeria cannot rise higher than this .
This victory is for all men of integrity who have taken the side of truth against all odds .

So much has gone wrong for so long, but as we sail in this new vessel of hope and change, we do hope and pray that our dreams will not end as a mirage, but as the reality itself. We should not however expect change without changing our own selves. Let us all go back home and put our houses in order, let us buckle our seat belts and drive with passion to the land of a greater, safer and better Nigeria.
Nigerians and generations unborn, the weak and the strong, the have and the have nots, have no home other than Nigeria, we must stay and salvage it together.
'Be the change you wish to see in the world' Nelson Mandela.
Long live APC
Long live GMB/PYO
Long live the wind of progressive Change.
Long live Nigeria.
Congratulations!!!

By: Oyeyemi Abbas
Oyeyemiabbas@yahoo.com

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by ketekete: 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
First lady to sure.. She too fine grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by idupaul: 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
What a selfish comment.... First she should commend the ordinary Nigerians that spent all day at the polls to make sure her husband was elected... The use of the letter I is the first red flag for a selfish and greedy person.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by adorablepepple(f): 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
Kini.
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
. . . . . . .omo see first Lady . . . . . . . .that's what we are talking about . . . . . . . . . . . . . grin grin grin . . . . . . . . . .sheppo the mrs AKA lady shrek to Otouke one way grin grin grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by jnrbanks: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2015

1 Like

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by wildchild1: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
We are more "prouder" of the general my 1st lady
Long live GMB
Long live APC
Long live Nigeria
APC...CHANGE!!!

12 Likes

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by AbuMikey(m): 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
AWWWW

Soo Romantic smiley

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by msmon(m): 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
What's Your Opinion On The Conduct Of The 2015 General Election?
www.nairaland.com/2228880/whats-opinion-conduct-2015-general#32208601
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by raumdeuter: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
[size=15pt]WHo knows this song

H. I .P for the HIP for the SHEPOPO, P. O. P. P for the Shepopo and TAMUS for the. . . .[/size]

No more Dia ris Godduuu oo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by oakson: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
That's my first lady... Brain and beauty!
Sai Aisha
Sai Buhari

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Before were you to say "Am ashamed of my husband"...

1 Like

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by apoti(m): 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
This simple paragraph from Aisha makes more sense than all the words PEJ has said over the last five years.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by TrackCee: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Good for them
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Ilamina(f): 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
she looks wicked

I preferred Patience

11 Likes

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by calabaman(m): 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
ok
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by cycline404(m): 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
GEJ Please next time!
Avoid
Too much $$$$ sharing....
Bad Advicers FFK,Okupe and all
Fayose made Buhari more popular with all his adverts
PDP underestimate the power of social media
Shame on all those fake pastors!!!
I hope they can replace that so called CAN president!!!
PEJ took over

What happened to all those endorsements?? Shai, PEOPLE can DECEIVE PEOPLE o

Above all BABA never give up!!!

13 Likes

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by sukkot: 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
king of daura

1 Like

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by valmunich(m): 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sharrap there woman!

Meanawhile, , Sai baba!

2 Likes

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by treasuremi1(m): 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
And we can be proud of our first lady

4 Likes

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by hasonjack: 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Congratulations
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Fionasmom(f): 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
I talk am say this people go turn naija to sharia country
idupaul:
What a selfish comment.... First she should commend the ordinary Nigerians that spent all day at the polls to make sure her husband was elected... The use of the letter I is the first red flag for a selfish and greedy person.
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by usmanktg2(m): 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
What if shekau is the returning officer for Borno? 😁😁

2 Likes

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Generalkorex(m): 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
sai baba
sai buhari
am proud of you
winners don't quit
quitters don't win
how many likes for the general

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Mimienudles(f): 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
May God help us
Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Eltymob(f): 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
See as her use of english correct, unlike some ........... hmhmhm * clears throat*

9 Likes

Re: "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari by Acidosis(m): 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mother prostitutes grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PMB Allocates Houses To 1994 Super Eagles Squad / Trump's Acquittal: Femi Fani-Kayode FFK Reacts / Ex-IGP Adamu: ‘They Didn’t Even Allow Him Return To Abuja’ – Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.